Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looked up at that and grasped her hand gently.

"Don't, I'm fine...And you need to rest as well."

He then allowed her to lean on him if she was so inclined and began to run through various scenarios as to what they could do.

"I didn't get shot down from high altitudes. Something's not right here..." she would lean on him, she'd missed him dearly, no one understood him like her.

OOC: WTF?!?!?!

OOC: My sentiments exactly. IKA......Please don't do that again. And ND7, you may wanna PM one of the others for that. They're having a council of war last I checked.

"I didn't get shot down from high altitudes. Something's not right here..." she would lean on him, she'd missed him dearly, no one understood him like her.

Feeling her settle in, one arm went around her shoulders to support her as well as stroke her hair, like a child with a nightmare. With the other hand, he drummed his fingers on his thigh and looked up at the rest of the group.

"So few....Against so many. And so young as well."

OOC: My sentiments exactly. IKA......Please don't do that again. And ND7, you may wanna PM one of the others for that. They're having a council of war last I checked.

Eh.. Maybe Akuma will explain it to you guys..

<Raziel, how would you like a chance to test your abilities and gain a new powerful weapon?>

OOC: Not feeling too good, so what little character I've been able to present may suffer...

<I'm up for any challange, and a new weapon might come in handy in this coming battle> Raziel thought at the dragon...

OOC: Workin on this plan of ours... Galen will be left out of the loop for obvious reasons.

OOC: I don't mind. Take whatever precautions you feel are needful....Within limits of course.

Feeling her settle in, one arm went around her shoulders to support her as well as stroke her hair, like a child with a nightmare. With the other hand, he drummed his fingers on his thigh and looked up at the rest of the group.

"So few....Against so many. And so young as well."

Iit just doesn't make sense... With a force that large Akuma could've stopped us from snuffing a single candle. If they weaken why weren't they guarded better, why didn't he kill us when he had the chance... Now he's moving most if not all his forces away from us, it's an obvious trap, he wants us to follow and attack the caravan, maybe it's some sort of diversion..."

Iit just doesn't make sense... With a force that large Akuma could've stopped us from snuffing a single candle. If they weaken why weren't they guarded better, why didn't he kill us when he had the chance... Now he's moving most if not all his forces away from us, it's an obvious trap, he wants us to follow and attack the caravan, maybe it's some sort of diversion..."

Inhaling her unique scent for a moment, he closed his eyes before he spoke. Still stroking her hair and the other hand going to caress her stomach.

"Don't get to stressed over it.....Perhaps we should follow them? See whats happening?"

Inhaling her unique scent for a moment, he closed his eyes before he spoke. Still stroking her hair and the other hand going to caress her stomach.

"Don't get to stressed over it.....Perhaps we should follow them? See whats happening?"

"I missed you," she said siply, "I think putting out the candles is making him stronger."

OOC: Not feeling too good, so what little character I've been able to present may suffer...

<I'm up for any challange, and a new weapon might come in handy in this coming battle> Raziel thought at the dragon...

<This shouldn't take too much energy, if it does, I will assist you. Repeat these words exactly: 'Gath sem sverdar un lam iet.'>

OOC: So we're still in the planning stage? Have we made any progress?

No real progress, whe're up against one hell of a force man.

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: Just jumping in, sorry if this is kinda redundant.

"So, we're facing impossible odds... we've established that." Dante finally spoke, "But we do have something going for us. Every single one of us has done the impossible before - that's what brought us together. Now with all of us, we can do it one last time."

OOC: Just jumping in, sorry if this is kinda redundant.

"So, we're facing impossible odds... we've established that." Dante finally spoke, "But we do have something going for us. Every single one of us has done the impossible before - that's what brought us together. Now with all of us, we can do it one last time."

"Well said Dante. I just have one request: I kill Akuma."

Guest tomisntblue

"You get the first shot..." Dante said, "But let's worry about getting to him. Air off limits, A direct assault's suicide, so that leaves underground and by sea as our options."

He'd reach out his hand and grasp hers gently.

"He does deserve to die, yes....But if we kill him, it shall not be with this....Malice in ourselves."

He'd reach out his hand and grasp hers gently.

"He does deserve to die, yes....But if we kill him, it shall not be with this....Malice in ourselves."

"my malice is under control, my eyes are evidence of that, I just don't like leaving a job half finished."