Magma (comics) vs. Rictor
MATCH SCORE
Magma (comics): 2
Rictor: 1

Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

CBUB Fantasy Draft - Season 11

Fox

8 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Surprised no one has gone with Hawkins or Sunnydale yet

There are soooo many "Lands" out there.  It's a really untapped category in the CBUB, I think.

10 minutes ago, Fox said:

There are soooo many "Lands" out there.  It's a really untapped category in the CBUB, I think.

Indeed I started adding a bunch of locations. Wonder if Moria will actually be accepted this time around if I try again. 

16 minutes ago, Fox said:

I am going to add Philadelphia, PA as soon as I get home tonight.

I also might add the 2012 Nick Turtles individually.

On 8/17/2021 at 10:39 PM, Fox said:

Turns out there's quite the bounty of Princesses from the House of Mouse.

Now, what you need to know is that Disney has been tweaking the Official List for years.  Princesses get removed with the times.  Did you know Tinker Bell was once an Official Disney Princess?

Current Official Disney Princesses:

Snow White
Cinderella
Aurora
Ariel
Belle
Jasmine
Pocahontas
Mulan
Tiana
Rapunzel
Merida
Moana
Raya (expected)

Unofficial Disney Princesses or former Official Disney Princesses:

Princess Eilonwy - The Black Cauldron
Melody - The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea
Kida Nedakh - Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Elsa - Frozen
Anna - Frozen
Megara - Hercules: The Animated Series
Vanellope Von Schweetz - Wreck-It-Ralph
Tinker Bell - she was given an honorary Princess title by Disney
Jane Porter - Tarzan - announced in the official Disney Princess magazine but then it didn't happen
Esmerelda - The Hunchback of Notre Dame - former official princess, character was removed in 2005 with no reason given
Nala - The Lion King
Maid Marian - Robin Hood
Tiger Lily - Peter Pan
Faline - Bambi - Bambi is the young prince of the forest. Faline is his mate. Conclusion: princess.
Sofia the First - TV Series
Elena of Avalor - TV Series

You need more ...?  Go deep with Forgotten Princesses!

You may want to edit out the link as princesses on it are being denied.

On 8/18/2021 at 1:39 AM, Fox said:

Current Official Disney Princesses:

Snow White
Cinderella
Aurora
Ariel
Belle
Jasmine
Pocahontas
Mulan
Tiana
Rapunzel
Merida
Moana
Raya (expected)

Unofficial Disney Princesses or former Official Disney Princesses:

Princess Eilonwy - The Black Cauldron
Melody - The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea
Kida Nedakh - Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Elsa - Frozen
Anna - Frozen
Megara - Hercules: The Animated Series
Vanellope Von Schweetz - Wreck-It-Ralph
Tinker Bell - she was given an honorary Princess title by Disney
Jane Porter - Tarzan - announced in the official Disney Princess magazine but then it didn't happen
Esmerelda - The Hunchback of Notre Dame - former official princess, character was removed in 2005 with no reason given
Nala - The Lion King
Maid Marian - Robin Hood
Tiger Lily - Peter Pan
Faline - Bambi - Bambi is the young prince of the forest. Faline is his mate. Conclusion: princess.
Sofia the First - TV Series
Elena of Avalor - TV Series

DON'T PRESUME that every character on the below list is eligible. Very few are, actually.

You need more ...?  Go deep with Forgotten Princesses!

2 hours ago, Fox said:

iam not sure why al bundy can't be coach it isn't his job but he has coached his family in a football game against the forces of hell he coaches his family softball team he coached his poak high class  team  against there rivals   and has several other instances where he played this role and he has motivated  mobs in several episodes  and he is the leader of no maam he should be able to coach my squad 

10 hours ago, comic_book_fan said:

iam not sure why al bundy can't be coach it isn't his job but he has coached his family in a football game against the forces of hell he coaches his family softball team he coached his poak high class  team  against there rivals   and has several other instances where he played this role and he has motivated  mobs in several episodes  and he is the leader of no maam he should be able to coach my squad 

I am not that familiar with the character. I searched Google looking for any coach data on the character and did not find anything.  I invite you to do the same.

If it is that hard to pull up any data about it, then the character must not be a coach.

I thought we had a "Not trained in ninjutsu and moved to Gotham city" clause in the rules, but I guess I was misremembering.

2 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

I thought we had a "Not trained in ninjutsu and moved to Gotham city" clause in the rules, but I guess I was misremembering.

Prior to having done a deep dive into what Ninjutsu is, yes. I blame my own ignorance.

If you feel you made a choice for your team that you are reconsidering, you may take a Mulligan.  PM me about the slot you want to switch out.

I may have to wait until some challenges are previewed before I make some of my picks.

On 8/17/2021 at 12:09 AM, Fox said:

Mickey Goldmill (Rocky)

I'm surprised that, in all the years of CBUB, Mickey hasn't actually been added yet. 

Speaking of coaches/mentors, @Fox, does the slot require the character to have no powers? 

5 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

I may have to wait until some challenges are previewed before I make some of my picks.

I'm surprised that, in all the years of CBUB, Mickey hasn't actually been added yet. 

Speaking of coaches/mentors, @Fox, does the slot require the character to have no powers? 

It mostly just requires that the character is an actual coach.  Unless the character has Magic Coaching powers of some sort, which then might be an issue.

These are challenges about coaching.

coach-Animal_Athlete_Loophole.jpg

coach-Training_Montage.jpg

3 hours ago, Fox said:

Prior to having done a deep dive into what Ninjutsu is, yes. I blame my own ignorance.

If you feel you made a choice for your team that you are reconsidering, you may take a Mulligan.  PM me about the slot you want to switch out.

I'll stick with my ninja as I like him, though he may now be outclassed.

11 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

I'll stick with my ninja as I like him, though he may now be outclassed.

You never know.  Ninjutsu, as practiced, includes the arts of assassination and espionage.  These are totally anti-ethical to members of the Bat Family. While trained in it, the actual execution of Ninja chores may be problematic for such characters.