Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

CBUB Fantasy Draft - Season 10

Fox

4 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

So is Scooby HB or WB? Because Scooby was owned by HB but now is owned by WB. I'm confused  

For our purposes it is Hanna-Barbera.  Perhaps think in terms of who the character was created by as opposed to who currently owns the IP.

Also, the Hanna-Barbera name still exists under the Warner umbrella.  So, still Hanna-Barbera.

That said, we are going by the studio that created it.

Hope that helps!

2 minutes ago, Fox said:

For our purposes it is Hanna-Barbera.  Perhaps think in terms of who the character was created by as opposed to who currently owns the IP.

Also, the Hanna-Barbera name still exists under the Warner umbrella.  So, still Hanna-Barbera.

That said, we are going by the studio that created it.

Hope that helps!

Yes, thank you

13 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

My team is ready. I hate that I don't have Bugs Bunny and James Bond. Hopefully Daffy Duck and Jake T. Colton will suffice. 

Given the variety of female romantic interests that people have chosen so far, I don't see James Bond as having any particular advantage.

Also, nobody has yet tapped into the Tiny Toon Adventures that I've seen.  So, there's another Bugs Bunny out there.

52 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Just realized my maneater is from a film that came out after 2000

Did the same thing and put in Chloe Decker not even thinking about the time just the character, it was approved. Just as fast as I thought I got lucky... She was then declined. Heh.

On 6/5/2021 at 11:52 PM, Fox said:

Which contender could successfully sing and dance their way through Gotham City and lower the crime rate by doing so?

I can just see Batman shaking his head in disbelief at the contender that can pull this off. 

Part of me also hopes to see a Hamilton challenge here. :)

34 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

I can just see Batman shaking his head in disbelief at the contender that can pull this off. 

Part of me also hopes to see a Hamilton challenge here. :)

It'll be funny for me considering I picked Giselle from Enchanted. 

2 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Oh my god, I did that with 50 First Dates and Eternal Sunshine. I don't know how I missed that.

Ah.  I think your Team was returned for the Melee slot.  So, I guess I'll have to look at that when it comes back.

Hey Fox, I'm thinking of some characters for Slot 4 (Melee) and Slot 7 (Man Eater), but I'm not sure if they will work based on the perameters...

For Slot 4, I'm thinking of the Star Wars character, Thok,a character from the game Masters of Teras Kasi, but I'm not sure if he would count for that slot. I do have Rikimaru as a  back up choice for this slot if Thok doesn't fit the criteria.

For Slot 7, I'm thinking of Jasmin Pratap, from the movie, Veerana, which is a horror movie, but also features said character singing love ballads to the audience in the form of the song Sathi Tu Kaha Hai, which is about her desire to find her lover or beloved, and how she has looking for said lover or beloved from this world to the next, kind of a stretch, but it does make her seem like quite the romantic type to me anyway, but I'll leave it up to you to decide on that, I also have Dr Chase Meridian as a back up choice for that slot, if necessary as well.

--Z--

4 minutes ago, Z451 said:

Hey Fox, I'm thinking of some characters for Slot 4 (Melee) and Slot 7 (Man Eater), but I'm not sure if they will work based on the perameters...

For Slot 4, I'm thinking of the Star Wars character, Thok,a character from the game Masters of Teras Kasi, but I'm not sure if he would count for that slot. I do have Rikimaru as a  back up choice for this slot if Thok doesn't fit the criteria.

For Slot 7, I'm thinking of Jasmin Pratap, from the movie, Veerana, which is a horror movie, but also features said character singing love ballads to the audience in the form of the song Sathi Tu Kaha Hai, which is about her desire to find her lover or beloved, and how she has looking for said lover or beloved from this world to the next, kind of a stretch, but it does make her seem like quite the romantic type to me anyway, but I'll leave it up to you to decide on that, I also have Dr Chase Meridian as a back up choice for that slot, if necessary as well.

--Z--

On that Slot 4 pick, seems like your basic Melee type character.  Probably OK.

For Slot 7, the character has to have been a character that was involved in a romantic subplot.  The reason is that we the character needs to have been wooed so we could see what her type was and how she behaved in that situation.  Feats, right?

2 minutes ago, Fox said:

On that Slot 4 pick, seems like your basic Melee type character.  Probably OK.

For Slot 7, the character has to have been a character that was involved in a romantic subplot.  The reason is that we the character needs to have been wooed so we could see what her type was and how she behaved in that situation.  Feats, right?

Fair enough, I'll probably go with Chase then in Slot 7 and stick with Thok in Slot 4 if that works.

Just now, Fox said:

A very inventive team.

Yeah. I figure I try and get Captain Planet before someone else got a hold of him, figure I get a powerhouse on my team... Then, I figure I also get Buster Bunny-- Bugs is definitely someone whom I'm sure EVERYONE would wanna get their hands on. So I figure, go for the next best candidate who studied under Bugs-- and that's Buster.

John Rambo was a pick which I'm surprised no one went for. Although, I was considering the Terminators but I figure even a T-800 is too powerful for this draft. And we're not going to talk about the later, more advanced models.

Jennika? Might as well give her a CBUB debut.

Connor MacLeod? Easily... Watch the first Highlander, there's definitely a romantic sub-plot there.

Amanda from Highlander the Raven? The immortal thief who is a heart-breaker? Oh, definitely a good candidate.

1 hour ago, RakaiThwei said:

Yeah. I figure I try and get Captain Planet before someone else got a hold of him, figure I get a powerhouse on my team... Then, I figure I also get Buster Bunny-- Bugs is definitely someone whom I'm sure EVERYONE would wanna get their hands on. So I figure, go for the next best candidate who studied under Bugs-- and that's Buster.

John Rambo was a pick which I'm surprised no one went for. Although, I was considering the Terminators but I figure even a T-800 is too powerful for this draft. And we're not going to talk about the later, more advanced models.

Jennika? Might as well give her a CBUB debut.

Connor MacLeod? Easily... Watch the first Highlander, there's definitely a romantic sub-plot there.

Amanda from Highlander the Raven? The immortal thief who is a heart-breaker? Oh, definitely a good candidate.

It's funny, I considered Connor MacLeod for slot 4 but I thought immortality could be cheating. So I went for Dark Agnes. But figured might as well give her fantasy draft debut. 

51 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

It's funny, I considered Connor MacLeod for slot 4 but I thought immortality could be cheating. So I went for Dark Agnes. But figured might as well give her fantasy draft debut. 

You could've also went for Duncan MacLeod!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Movie-Brat said:

True but I'm a huge stickler for the original at the same time. Nothing against the show or even the 3rd film but the original I hold in high regard. 

I also considered Duncan as well.

• Like 1