Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

CBUB Fantasy Draft - Season 10

Fox

55 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Just submitted my draft picks, didn’t get everything I wanted but I think I did good. Y’all best watch out cause I’m playing to win this time around.

Dammit, just now realizing that I screwed up my musical character pick. It says it has to be live action, I picked a cartoon. Sorry admin, please reopen my draft picks and I’ll pick someone else.

1 hour ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Dammit, just now realizing that I screwed up my musical character pick. It says it has to be live action, I picked a cartoon. Sorry admin, please reopen my draft picks and I’ll pick someone else.

You should find your team available for repick in your control panel. thanks!

Weird bit I noticed, if you go to Electricferret.com is still shows season 9, but going to Electricferret.com/CBUB will properly show season 10. Not sure if that's by design or not, confused me at first though.

4 hours ago, Fox said:

Couple challenges from the Toon category

toon-acme_tester.jpg

toon-alien_abduction.jpg

Pretty sure Buster's been in this situation, likely the former than the latter.

Alright,  I think I'm good. The romantic slots were kind of tough, since I'm actually a little more familiar with TV romance.

34 minutes ago, IKA said:

When does the season start?

Says right on the forum's main page, my man: Noon PST, or Noon Pacific Time.

And silly me, I redid my team last night and forgot to submit it. It's ready for review now, though.

53 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Says right on the forum's main page, my man: Noon PST, or Noon Pacific Time.

And silly me, I redid my team last night and forgot to submit it. It's ready for review now, though.

That's for the draft. I meant for the matches to start.

24 minutes ago, IKA said:

Ah, my bad, heh. 

From my experience, the matches generally start around a week after the Draft opens if enough people have teams ready. 

2 hours ago, IKA said:

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

Ah, my bad, heh. 

From my experience, the matches generally start around a week after the Draft opens if enough people have teams ready. 

Let's target Monday morning.  Gives the stragglers a chance to finish up their team. I'm looking at you @comic_book_fan 🙂

Also, I'm kinda being lazy about working on the challenges.  😪

• Thanks 1

I don't usually do repeat picks, but decided a couple of Drafts back that the 10th would be an exception. I wanted to do more repeat picks, but each new Draft manages to keep things pretty fresh. Popeye and Midnighter should do me well again this time around. :) 

22 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

I see DSkillz also has one of the Warner siblings as well. Radical!

Yeah, it was either add Dot or pick Tweety. While Tweety was known to pull off zany feats when he started out, he's been more likely to sit back and let his pursuers do themselves in for decades now. Meanwhile, Dot has pretty much always been zany.

In the Melee vs. Ranged slot, it will be a free for all. Melee can be matched against other Melee characters and same with the Ranged.

Some of the re-done terrains for this one.

terrain2_frozen_lake.jpg

terrain2_sand_dunes.jpg

terrain2_redwood_forest.jpg

5 hours ago, DSkillz said:

I don't usually do repeat picks, but decided a couple of Drafts back that the 10th would be an exception. I wanted to do more repeat picks, but each new Draft manages to keep things pretty fresh. Popeye and Midnighter should do me well again this time around. :) 

Yeah, it was either add Dot or pick Tweety. While Tweety was known to pull off zany feats when he started out, he's been more likely to sit back and let his pursuers do themselves in for decades now. Meanwhile, Dot has pretty much always been zany.

Same case with Wakko. 

In the future rounds I will have the romance related matches have vote button wording which makes the context of it more clear.

It's kind of an experimental category.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey @Fox, do you think it may be possible for there to be a way for members to look back at their Draft team histories through their CP's at some point? 

If it's not too much to ask, that is.