Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

CBUB Fantasy Draft - Season 10

Fox

6 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Hey @Fox, do you think it may be possible for there to be a way for members to look back at their Draft team histories through their CP's at some point? 

If it's not too much to ask, that is. 

oh, hum. I hadn't thought about it.  Good idea.

2 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Hey @Fox, do you think it may be possible for there to be a way for members to look back at their Draft team histories through their CP's at some point? 

If it's not too much to ask, that is. 

Could be cool to start a hall of fame for winning teams too. Maybe even the mvps of the season.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2021 at 2:40 PM, Magnamax said:

Could be cool to start a hall of fame for winning teams too. Maybe even the mvps of the season.

Sure, it shouldn't be too hard to make some threads in the HoF recognizing Draft winners and the like.

1 hour ago, Movie-Brat said:

Where would that leave someone like me then?

As far as seeing all your past Draft team records from your CP? Assuming a function like that could be implemented, everyone that's ever competed in the Drafts should be able to more easily see the match records of their current and past Draft teams, win or lose. 

As far as getting inducted into the HoF? That would likely only apply to those teams that have won Drafts, just like in the writing tournaments. Same goes for the MVP's of said teams [meaning, the pick(s) with the best fighting record(s) on the winning teams].

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

How would that work? Top 7 picks from a person from all their previous seasons going up against other top 7 picks in random scenarios?

I'm pretty sure Magnamax was only talking about winning Draft teams getting inducted into the HoF, not pitting the winners against each other in another contest. 

On 7/17/2021 at 3:48 AM, DSkillz said:

As far as seeing all your past Draft team records from your CP? Assuming a function like that could be implemented, everyone that's ever competed in the Drafts should be able to more easily see the match records of their current and past Draft teams, win or lose. 

As far as getting inducted into the HoF? That would likely only apply to those teams that have won Drafts, just like in the writing tournaments. Same goes for the MVP's of said teams [meaning, the pick(s) with the best fighting record(s) on the winning teams].

I'm pretty sure Magnamax was only talking about winning Draft teams getting inducted into the HoF, not pitting the winners against each other in another contest. 

You are right Skillz, that’s what I was suggesting. Though a “Tournament of Champions” sounds fun, but categories would be tough.