X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Guest tomisntblue
Seeing the results, he shook his head and muttered "show-off" before being jumped by a warg that lost its rider. Instead of cutting it where it stood, he gripped it and slammed it into another where they began to fight and rip at one another.

Others that weren't so occupied were attacking the caravan guards and wagons, seeking whatever loot they could find.

After clearing out a few of the attackers, Dante looked to see the caravan being attacked. "Let's see if I can still do this..." Dante said firing 5 shots from his pistol, than using the metal reserves from the vial he drank last night, burned Steel and Iron to push and pull the bullets, attacking his enemies from various angles with the same shots.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: I'm gonna be making Nails, for you guys to use... I'll also create a refrigeration unit out of one of the automatons and the available metal using Gray Matter's genius. Pat, I'll need your help in extracting the ores and the metal. This is also a good time to practice. :D

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: Hey Skirm, if Nesh can provide you with numbers think you could do some quick calculations to see how strong Dante would be burning Pewter? I don't have exact numbers for his strength, but I rank him somewhere around Spiderman.

After clearing out a few of the attackers, Dante looked to see the caravan being attacked. "Let's see if I can still do this..." Dante said firing 5 shots from his pistol, than using the metal reserves from the vial he drank last night, burned Steel and Iron to push and pull the bullets, attacking his enemies from various angles with the same shots.

It worked and even as their greedy paws would touch the cargo, it would be the last thing they've felt.

OOC: Patrick, I saw that you were trying to practice metal bending. I'll need your help.

Gray Matter then went to Aang, "I have a suspicious feeling that since you bend earth... you could possibly bend ores? If so... I'll need your help in collecting metal. I'm thinking about creating something. I'll help of course." He then transforms into Lodestar:

200px-Lodestar.png

By now the villagers should be used to his constant transformations.

"Shall we go?" Lodestar asked.

"It's a long shot, but I may be able to bend ore. I'll have to be in close range in order to metalbend. I would have to be low grade iron since that has more impurities."

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: I'm gonna be making Nails, for you guys to use... I'll also create a refrigeration unit out of one of the automatons and the available metal using Gray Matter's genius. Pat, I'll need your help in extracting the ores and the metal. This is also a good time to practice. :D

OOC:Yes, perfect, the ol using new ability for mundane purpose as to sneak peek for upcoming battle trick...or as I like to call it:wax-on, wax-off :P.

"I can hold these here all day, fellas. Though if ud like to hurry it up..." Adam replied, still holding several planks in place.

Vin burned iron and steel to postion some coins around the bandits and then used Sith lighting on the coins to hopefully trap the bandits and deadly chain lighting.

"I guess Mavick wasn't all bad, he tuaght me that."

OOC: Hey Skirm, if Nesh can provide you with numbers think you could do some quick calculations to see how strong Dante would be burning Pewter? I don't have exact numbers for his strength, but I rank him somewhere around Spiderman.

OOC: ...My god he would be very, very strong... Vin is a regular person when not on Pewter, right? and look at Nesh's sig of her On pewter... That's a Solid Hunk of Metal that calls itself a sword, and she's carrying it around like it were a normal weapon...

"It's a long shot, but I may be able to bend ore. I'll have to be in close range in order to metalbend. What do you have in mind?"

"I'll find the ores using my magnetic powers. Then I'll pull them up. You'll help. I have a feeling if we do this, you'll get better, right? Anyways, after we get enough ores, I'll need your help in getting the metal out. You'll take care of the earth on the ores and I'll take care of the metals. After we get enough, please put the slag (left over earth) back where we found them so it won't be a problem. Then we'll try making the nails we need. I'd like you to try this. After we make enough, we'll give them to the guys and you can go and help them. I'll use the left over to make a refrigeration unit for the village. That cool?" Lodestar/Ben told Aang.

Vin burned iron and steel to postion some coins around the bandits and then used Sith lighting on the coins to hopefully trap the bandits and deadly chain lighting.

"I guess Mavick wasn't all bad, he tuaght me that."

Glad that the minor skirmish had ended, he looked around at the bodies and frowned. A group this small looked as though they traveled light. No real base to speak of, just endless skirmishes. The wail of one of the merchants made him look behind him though.

In front of one of his wagons, the head merchant was weeping in fear. Something was missing. But what could be missing to render such a reaction?

OOC:I'm back!

OOC:Yes, perfect, the ol using new ability for mundane purpose as to sneak peek for upcoming battle trick...or as I like to call it:wax-on, wax-off :D.

"I can hold these all day, fellas. Though if ud like to hurry..." Adam replied, still holding several planks in place.

OOC: Mh... well, the other players in the other group still do not know of the forms, nor do the enemies, just you and the villagers. Mh, I'm gonna make a memory erasing pen next... for the villagers. :P

"I'll find the ores using my magnetic powers. Then I'll pull them up. You'll help. I have a feeling if we do this, you'll get better, right? Anyways, after we get enough ores, I'll need your help in getting the metal out. You'll take care of the earth on the ores and I'll take care of the metals. After we get enough, please put the slag (left over earth) back where we found them so it won't be a problem. Then we'll try making the nails we need. I'd like you to try this. After we make enough, we'll give them to the guys and you can go and help them. I'll use the left over to make a refrigeration unit for the village. That cool?" Lodestar/Ben told Aang.

"Good idea. Let's start this. Can you feel some ores anywhere?"

Guest tomisntblue
Glad that the minor skirmish had ended, he looked around at the bodies and frowned. A group this small looked as though they traveled light. No real base to speak of, just endless skirmishes. The wail of one of the merchants made him look behind him though.

In front of one of his wagons, the head merchant was weeping in fear. Something was missing. But what could be missing to render such a reaction?

OOC:Brb.

The fallen enemies brought a smile to Dante's face. "Now this is what I live for." it was then that he noticed the merchant. In his usual, 'I'm Dante and you're gonna probably hate me from the get go' style he walked up to the man and patted him on the shoulder and with a smile on his face said, "Hey, what's the matter? We won. Cheer up buddy."

Dante didn't mean to come across as a jerk, it was just a habit that he didn't care enough to change.

OOC:Brb.

Vin turned as well wondering the sames thing absentmiindedly skinning a head with a glass dagger.

"Good idea. Let's start this. Can you feel some ores anywhere?"

"I feel them over here... We've found a pretty good sized deposit. I'll begin the extraction. This will take a while but if we do it, it'll go by fast.", Ben/Lodestar said to Aang. He then began to draw them out...

The fallen enemies brought a smile to Dante's face. "Now this is what I live for." it was then that he noticed the merchant. In his usual, 'I'm Dante and you're gonna probably hate me from the get go' style he walked up to the man and patted him on the shoulder and with a smile on his face said, "Hey, what's the matter? We won. Cheer up buddy."

Dante didn't mean to come across as a jerk, it was just a habit that he didn't care enough to change.

He looked up at Dante and even he would be amazed at the expression of the man. As though he had hang-glided over the mouth of Hell. In a dry whisper he spoke so quietly, that Dante had to strain to hear him.

"I'm doomed....These weren't ordinary bandits."

Guest tomisntblue
He looked up at Dante and even he would be amazed at the expression of the man. As though he had hang-glided over the mouth of Hell. In a dry whisper he spoke so quietly, that Dante had to strain to hear him.

The ominous words changed Dante's mood. Perhaps this wasn't a victory after all. Dante looked back at the fallen bandits and his allies. Turning to the man, he gestured for him to follow him so they were with the others. "What do you mean?" he asked as he tried to coax him to Vin and Galen.

Vin burned tin to hear the response. What were they then?"

The ominous words changed Dante's mood. Perhaps this wasn't a victory after all. Dante looked back at the fallen bandits and his allies. Turning to the man, he gestured for him to follow him so they were with the others. "What do you mean?" he asked as he tried to coax him to Vin and Galen.

As Galen approached, the man wet his lips and began to speak.

"It can't hurt now....And I'm doomed anyway you look..... My caravan was responsible for transporting a certain book for....Them in the city. We made sure to keep it secret, but something must have slipped and now the resistance have stolen it! I and my family will be sacrificed for this breach! Death would be preferable!"

"I feel them over here... We've found a pretty good sized deposit. I'll begin the extraction. This will take a while but if we do it, it'll go by fast.", Ben/Lodestar said to Aang. He then began to draw them out...

Aang felt the ore coming. "There! I know where it is!" He started to draw the ground out lowly, the stack rising as the ore drew nearer to the surface...

OOC: Hugo, any response from the villagers what I and Adam, Aang, and Raziel are doing?

OOC: Hang on, I'll write up that now.

Over the period of time that the hero's helped out, the people began to grow ever more hopeful. The child which had burned survived and thrived from the treatment, which gave a level of credibility more then any amount of buildings. But eventually, the day came when the ship would come.....But so did something else.

A massive eagle swooped down and landed in the midst of the new village square, glancing around before speaking.

"Let the Off-worlders step forth!"

"It can't hurt now....And I'm doomed anyway you look..... My caravan was responsible for transporting a certain book for....Them in the city. We made sure to keep it secret, but something must have slipped and now the resistance have stolen it! I and my family will be sacrificed for this breach! Death would be preferable!"

"I suppose this is a bad time to mention we're here to defeat your oppressors?"

Guest tomisntblue

Turning to the man he said, "We want to help you get it back. Is there anyway we can track it?"

Aang felt the ore coming. "There! I know where it is!" He started to draw the ground out lowly, the stack rising as the ore drew nearer to the surface...

"Excellent, lets keep doing this. Let's get all of the ores first before we extract the metals." Ben/Lodestar said to Aang as they worked together. "Looks like you're getting the hang of it."