X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

OOC: Hang on, I'll write up that now.

Over the period of time that the hero's helped out, the people began to grow ever more hopeful. The child which had burned survived and thrived from the treatment, which gave a level of credibility more then any amount of buildings. But eventually, the day came when the ship would come.....But so did something else.

A massive eagle swooped down and landed in the midst of the new village square, glancing around before speaking.

"Let the Off-worlders step forth!"

OOc: Let's say that the bridge was completed at the time, shall we?

Aang looked up to the strange bird and walked towards the creature. "I don't suppose you are from the cult are you?"

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the period of time that the hero's helped out, the people began to grow ever more hopeful. The child which had burned survived and thrived from the treatment, which gave a level of credibility more then any amount of buildings. But eventually, the day came when the ship would come.....But so did something else.

A massive eagle swooped down and landed in the midst of the new village square, glancing around before speaking.

Over the coarse of the three days Raziel had gotten weaker and weaker from the hunger (30%) he had to leave more and more of the work to the others, but he was still powerful enough to fight if it came to it...

"I am one of them, who are you, and do you threaten these people?"

OOC: Lets also say Aang got the hang of metal bending and we made the nails and left them to the villagers and a half completed refrigeration unit.

"The days went by too fast... who are you?", Ben said, in his four Arms form. The Automatons were alert and were keeping an eye on the newcomer.

Over the coarse of the three days Raziel had gotten weaker and weaker from the hunger (30%) he had to leave more and more of the work to the others, but he was still powerful enough to fight if it came to it...

"I am one of them, who are you, and do you threaten these people?"

Preening itself, the eagle fixed his gaze on Raziel and Aang and spoke.

"Stay your hand warriors. I am an ally of the Queen of Shadow and Sorrow, and it is her wish that I and my brethren take you to her."

Guest KevinDWolf93

Adam was readying for the boat trip when he saw the eagle in the middle of the town and demand "the offworlders". Didnt take a genius to see his group were them. He joined the others outside before asking about his sender:

"Forgive our ignorance, but who is she exactly?"

Turning to the man he said, "We want to help you get it back. Is there anyway we can track it?"

He was crouched to the ground now, and it seemed that whatever world he was in now....He was long since gone. Driven insane by the fear. As he was gibbering, four massive eagles landed and the head one glanced at Vin with some degree of askance at the way she was skinning a head.

"Are you the one called "Vin?"

"Stay your hand warriors. I am an ally of the Queen of Shadow and Sorrow, and it is her wish that I and my brethren take you to her."

"Hrm... I'll fly under my own power if that's okay with you?", Ben said. He then realized he was tired. "Ugh... okay... never mind.", Ben said. He is still in his Four Arms form.

Aang was still tired from the concentration needed to create the last nail for the village, but now they have their bridge. "Why does this queen need us?"

Aang was still tired from the concentration needed to create the last nail for the village, but now they have their bridge. "Why does this queen need us?"

"That's who we were traveling to see... but if not by boat then by Eagle?"

"Hrm... I'll fly under my own power if that's okay with you?", Ben said.

"Certainly, and it will help us go back faster."

"Because you are already seeking her, yes? She awaits you all in Moria with vital information you seek."

He was crouched to the ground now, and it seemed that whatever world he was in now....He was long since gone. Driven insane by the fear. As he was gibbering, four massive eagles landed and the head one glanced at Vin with some degree of askance at the way she was skinning a head.

"Are you the one called "Vin?"

"Some call me that others call me Lady Nebula, depends on who's asking."

"That's who we were traveling to see... but if not by boat then by Eagle?"

"Essentially yes. Speed is of the essence, and we cannot brook more delays."

At his words, several more eagles landed for the party to ride all the way to Moria.

"Some call me that others call me Lady Nebula, depends on who's asking."

"You and your party seek the Queen of Shadow and Sorrow yes? We are sent from her for you and your companions. Speed is of the essence, and we cannot brook more delays."

At his words, the eagles readied themselves to fly the journey back to Moria.

Could someone help me catch up?

Sigfried: Soul Calibur what do you think I should do now?

OOC: You're with Dante, Galen, and Vin. Your friends just killed a group of bandits, you just missed it. Me, Adam, Aang, and Raziel are going to have aid from the Lord of the Eagles and his compatriots. We'll get to our destination way before you will...

"You and your party seek the Queen of Shadow and Sorrow yes? We are sent from her for you and your companions. Speed is of the essence, and we cannot brook more delays."

At his words, the eagles readied themselves to fly the journey back to Moria.

"I understand but the people..."

"Essentially yes. Speed is of the essence, and we cannot brook more delays."

At his words, several more eagles landed for the party to ride all the way to Moria.

"Very well, we were in a hurry too, which is why we were going to take a ship. But I need to feed..."

OOC: Raziel needs to eat some souls... or else I'm going to fade into the Spectral Realm... I could easily come back, but IDK what you guys have there on the other side waiting for me... a good stop along the say would be any grave yard...

Sigfried:Don't worry Vin. I know Galan should be the one to tell you this but you seem like a good person and your heart is in the right place but we have to move on as diffcult as it may be.

"Very well, we were in a hurry too, which is why we were going to take a ship. But I need to feed..."

OOC: Raziel needs to eat some souls... or else I'm going to fade into the Spectral Realm... I could easily come back, but IDK what you guys have there on the other side waiting for me... a good stop along the say would be any grave yard...

OOC: didn't some people burn to death in the flames? The ones I caused that is... >.>

OOC: For that, do what you like. But the next time I post for the party, we should all be in Moria.

Guest tomisntblue

Dante studied the birds, "If we go with you, is there any chance we can return to save this man (points to the merchant) and find the missing book?"