Crimson Typhoon: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Don't you hate typos :D

Aang began the process of rebuilding. Aang moved the bricks one on top of the other until it looked like a real house. "Hey Ben, do you have anything for a roof?"

OOC: Crap...

Gray Matter after having tried helping the boy, turned to him, "I don't have anything. but give me as few minutes..." He the transforms into Four Arms and leaps off into the nearby forest (He can leap several city blocks... so its far from the village). Loud thudding noises are heard. He comes back, with several tons of wood in each arms. "Here... you should be able to use these... I'll get some more." Ben/Fourarms said. He then went to get more.

OOC: Hmm, if they accept this help then we have Three Days to make this town a Fortress...

IC: "Aang, just make the bricks, the atomatons that Ben made can work with them... you have a more difficult task... the wall you made is good (could be higher though because 3ft would only keep a hobbit out) but how about a moat, we can divert the river around the town and construct a bridge for the gates..."

OOC: Crap...

Gray Matter after having tried helping the boy, turned to him, "I don't have anything. but give me as few minutes..." He the transforms into Four Arms and leaps off into the nearby forest (He can leap several city blocks... so its far from the village). Loud thudding noises are heard. He comes back, with several tons of wood in each arms. "Here... you should be able to use these... I'll get some more." Ben/Fourarms said. He then went to get more.

"But it is just raw wood... Hmm..." Raziel ignited the Soul Reaver again (Not Fire) and set to cleaving the wood into planks..." (I think I can do that)

OOC: Pat, make them at least ten feet tall, with spikes on the outside wall on the bottom. Also, can you make a moat? And a couple of Adobe houses?

Gray Matter planned on teaching the villagers how to have a better life at least, after he got done helping the child. He makes some kind of paste from nearby plants, herbs and the like as well as collecting some aloe. He applies it to the boy. "This should sooth the pain and repair some of the damage... I'm sorry."

His plans after teaching the villagers was to help the rebuilding process...

OOC: The Adobe is a great idea. I've already made the wall, but I'll need a bigger water source in order to complete the moat.

After adding rock spikes to the fifty foot tall wall, Aang decided to make a flat roof for each house. In fact, he thought of an idea. Aang lifted huge slabs of land where next to the old burned houses. He then got to each house and hollowed out the slabs. Lastly, he pushed out slabs for the door and windows. It was a long process, but he has finally finished the houses. "Well that was hard work" Aang said exhausted.

OOC: I see the water source.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: Random encounter! Itsssssss fighty time!

As he was talking to Dante, Galen forgot why he was so worried until an arrow embedded itself into the wagon....Just inchs from his nose. Gulping, he turned to glare at the landscape and growled as a strange enemy appeared to attack.....In numbers.

WargRiders.jpg

"It seems as though we'll have to talk about this later."

The leader of the riders called out.

"You know the drill by now! Hand over all your valuables!"

"A fight huh?" Dante said, pulling out his gold and stepping out of to meet the riders. Tossing his money up and down casually he smiled, "Sorry, but we're broke. Nothing of any value here."

OOC:Ok that should kill enough time for the boat to arrive. Adam'll assist(super ranger strength!) where he can during the time. Oh yeah, lets program the protectors to not resort to missle barrage weapons in-perimeter :D

OOC: I already did that in a few posts back... I've also collected several tons of wood and am going to keep at it. Aang should be able to use it. Like chop up pieces of it and direct the automatons.

"Oh yeah, you guys", Ben said to the symbiotes, "Listen to my allies as well. They'll need your help. After the construction is over, you don't have to anymore but for now, do so. Also, listen to the villagers if the need help."

OOC: Ben split off about a dozen of em... do I need more?

Vin jumps out of the wagon, eyes hardening as she ignited her shotos. "Maybe I should collect skulls like a Yautja."

Aang saw a water source: the river. First he deepened the earth around the walls to 20 feet deep. Then, he cut through a channel between the river and the moat, allowing water to enter the moat. When enough water entered the moat, Aang lifted a slab of earth separating the river from the moat once more.

Guest tomisntblue
Vin jumps out of the wagon, eyes hardening as she ignited her shotos. "Maybe I should collect skulls like a Yautja."

OOC: Lol, such a different reaction.

OOC: Pat... a 50 foot tall wall is more of a danger to the village than it would protect them... they could collapse on them... you'll be killing more people than I did... make them at most 20 feet tall and at least 10 feet tall. 15 feet isn't so bad. Make them solid too.

OOC: Pat... a 50 foot tall wall is more of a danger to the village than it would protect them... they could collapse on them... you'll be killing more people than I did... make them at most 20 feet tall and at least 10 feet tall. 15 feet isn't so bad.

OOC:I'm on it.

Under the request of the small creature, Aang reduced the height of the wall to fifteen feet. "That should do it for the houses, wall and moat."

"Good, now for the bridges, these people will need to get out of town... You automatons assist me in making a bridge at each of the gates with these planks."

"A fight huh?" Dante said, pulling out his gold and stepping out of to meet the riders. Tossing his money up and down casually he smiled, "Sorry, but we're broke. Nothing of any value here."

Almost hypnotized by the gold, the leader smirks revealing rotten teeth and speaks.

"Is that so? Well I reckon that gold in your hand says differently."

At Vin's statement, he laughs and his group laughs with him.

"Here boys! Looks like we have something else we can take with us. Haha-URGKH!"

Big mistake. Having been silent up till now, at the mention of what they planned for his wife Galen had gripped the leader in a Force Choke and snapped the neck like a twig, his eyes blazing yellow. However, instead of being cowed by this the other bandits merely charged in a attack. One way or another, they planned on robbing this caravan.....

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Good, now for the bridges, these people will need to get out of town... You automatons assist me in making a bridge at each of the gates with these planks."

"Ill help too." Adam replied, still in ranger-form, ready for some heavy-lifting.

Ben then went back to being Gray Matter after having collected enough wood needed. He then began to help the villagers learn about simple things like irrigation from the river, how they could become artisans, and the rotation of fields. He also taught them important things like how to take care of wounds better like instead of cauterizing, they would use soap instead to kill the infection, repair damage better than before if needed as well as efficiently. He also taught them that if they could get surplus crops, they'd get more money and that would benefit the villaga as a whole. He also taught the villagerssimple values, like don't be greedy, share with others, and always help. He also taught them simple commands for the automatons nd what they could do and how they should not be used for evil. He also inputted another irreversible command to them, "Do not do any evil deeds that any villager would want you to do, instead, report them to the village leader or the next authority".

Guest tomisntblue
Almost hypnotized by the gold, the leader smirks revealing rotten teeth and speaks.

Big mistake. Having been silent up till now, at the mention of what they planned for his wife Galen had gripped the leader in a Force Choke and snapped the neck like a twig, his eyes blazing yellow. However, instead of being cowed by this the other bandits merely charged in a attack. One way or another, they planned on robbing this caravan.....

Dante put the pouch in his pocket. "Let's rock..." he smiled, summoning the soul of Nevan http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Nevan. With the magic scythe/guitar in his hand he charged to meet the attackers. He slid on his knees and played a tune that summoned a field of electricity and a swarm of demon bats to attack his enemies.

"I could've handled that you know." That sad she dashed in her shoto's enhancing her pewter speed to 140 MPh her baldes were blurs as she went for the kill on any badit that got in her way. She made sure to take the heads of the men she killed.

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Not much lifting necessary." Aang moved the slab with the wood on top of it all the way to the moot. "Now help put this bridge together.

OOC:Ok yeager, dont think these guys need a bible lesson :D

"Got it" Adam replied, as he moved the planks into place with ease.

"I could've handled that you know." That sad she dashed in her shoto's enhancing her pewter speed to 140 MPh her baldes were blurs as she went for the kill on any badit that got in her way. She made sure to take the heads of the men she killed.

He ignited his lightsaber and began to deal out death in his own unique way as well, smiling.

"I know." As he fought, he noted Dante playing some kind of music to fight and raised an eyebrow.

Dante put the pouch in his pocket. "Let's rock..." he smiled, summoning the soul of Nevan http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Nevan. With the magic scythe/guitar in his hand he charged to meet the attackers. He slid on his knees and played a tune that summoned a field of electricity and a swarm of demon bats to attack his enemies.

Seeing the results, he shook his head and muttered "show-off" before being jumped by a warg that lost its rider. Instead of cutting it where it stood, he gripped it and slammed it into another where they began to fight and rip at one another.

Others that weren't so occupied were attacking the caravan guards and wagons, seeking whatever loot they could find.

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: careful, I don't want to shock you.

"Not much lifting necessary." Aang moved the slab with the wood on top of it all the way to the moot. "Now help put this bridge together.

OOC: We have no nails...

IC: "This will be difficult without any fasteners... We will need metal, or we will have to fit it the old way..."

OOC: The old way would be mortis and tenon, with alot of dowels....

OOC: Patrick, I saw that you were trying to practice metal bending. I'll need your help.

Gray Matter then went to Aang, "I have a suspicious feeling that since you bend earth... you could possibly bend ores? If so... I'll need your help in collecting metal. I'm thinking about creating something. I'll help of course." He then transforms into Lodestar:

200px-Lodestar.png

By now the villagers should be used to his constant transformations.

"Shall we go?" Lodestar asked.

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: We have no nails...

IC: "This will be difficult without any fasteners... We will need metal, or we will have to fit it the old way..."

OOC: The old way would be mortis and tenon, with alot of dowels....

OOC:Weve got plenty of time for the old way if aang cant metal-bend for us...