Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For RP purposes. Starkiller is ticked off by the presence of his former master and now is starting to show that frustration in his fights.

you know your more than welcome to fight him during the BIG SHOWDOWN if you like....

OOC: because of the current predicament your about to be in.....starting now...

Batman and Punisher were transported to one of the temples on the island and from there,they were shackled with Magical shackles which neutralizes a persons senses..

OOC: that means your senses dont work right like normal and you really cant use them to do anything of significance other than just look around and hear things..like us talking for instance.

SP: Now, your sprays are useless and so is this belt you have" holding the belt in front of batman..

The SP then transmutates it into dust...

SP: Now Batman, you will be the first to die!

OOC: now, do u still want to use batman? if so then ill let you, but you will be gadgetless for a while, if not then batman dies...

take your pick...

Frank.

Regis looked over the weapon in his hands...

7213c003c7ebea7e76c434c7ab2ae204338151_250.jpg

Against his giant frame it would be no more than a large Pistol, though from the look it was designed for smaller hands... Human Hands. He imagined for an instant how f***ing big this gun would actually be in their hands. However, he stopped as a realization hit him, Human Hands forged this, and from the look of it, this weapon had to have been from the Golden Age of Technology... Similar finds had been worth whole chapters of Space Marines and whole armies of Imperial Guardsmen. It just made it more imperative that he escaped this place.

But he was without his armour or his Knights weapon the Force Glaive. He sighed as he Looked at the guns display, it showed a Proto-Gothic Terran glyph [1]... Damn the thing only held a single shot before depleting it's ammo. He still needed his equipment and he had an idea of how to find them.

He concentrated on his armour, the Psi-amplifiers in it should give away it's location. As for his weapon it would be easier to get it back, but for the moment he already had a weapon. Then he would be in a position to search for either a way out, or others trapped here.

OOC: Hey AKUMA, can I have my equipment back?

He scanned the area and noticed for the first time something he had missed about the Blue creature following him. He had seen it Summoned like a Daemon and dismissed it as such, but it was only a Xeno... It meant that he didn't have to kill it...

OOC: So what's going to happen with all of us first round not-winners (Looser is a harsh word... :lol: ) scattered around the Prison when the Next round begins? I'm just asking because it seems to be wrapping up fairly fast.

Regis looked over the weapon in his hands...

7213c003c7ebea7e76c434c7ab2ae204338151_250.jpg

Against his giant frame it would be no more than a large Pistol, though from the look it was designed for smaller hands... Human Hands. He imagined for an instant how f***ing big this gun would actually be in their hands. However, he stopped as a realization hit him, Human Hands forged this, and from the look of it, this weapon had to have been from the Golden Age of Technology... Similar finds had been worth whole chapters of Space Marines and whole armies of Imperial Guardsmen. It just made it more imperative that he escaped this place.

But he was without his armour or his Knights weapon the Force Glaive. He sighed as he Looked at the guns display, it showed a Proto-Gothic Terran glyph [1]... Damn the thing only held a single shot before depleting it's ammo. He still needed his equipment and he had an idea of how to find them.

He concentrated on his armour, the Psi-amplifiers in it should give away it's location. As for his weapon it would be easier to get it back, but for the moment he already had a weapon. Then he would be in a position to search for either a way out, or others trapped here.

OOC: Hey AKUMA, can I have my equipment back?

He scanned the area and noticed for the first time something he had missed about the Blue creature following him. He had seen it Summoned like a Daemon and dismissed it as such, but it was only a Xeno... It meant that he didn't have to kill it...

OOC: So what's going to happen with all of us first round not-winners (Looser is a harsh word... :lol: ) scattered around the Prison when the Next round begins? I'm just asking because it seems to be wrapping up fairly fast.

OOC: sure, if you can find a way to get it..

yes it is wrapping up fast, and im glad it is.

for now you guys are fugatives, so you do what you must not to get caught by the SP and guards and stuff

ill let you know the major things later...for now just keep doing what your doing...

we only got a few more matches then its on to the BIG SHOWDOWN...

me neither...

i guess vin is more useful then i thought

Yeah and I could've won that last fight without having to sway the Predator if he'd brought his standard metal weapons.

Yeah and I could've won that last fight without having to sway the Predator if he'd brought his standard metal weapons.

well i guess rakai choose that particular predator for a reason....he said he wanted to open peoples eyes to the predators could really do..