Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: did you free yourself before the force fields went up?

OOC: Was the force field around the cells? I thought it was around the temple?

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, oblivious to the chaos his little agent was doing, Starkiller was walking out of the forest. It had been a good practice. He had been jumped by some weird creatures with blades that grew out of their hands, but they were no more then a minor annoyance. As he walked into the courtyard, he noticed that there seemed to be fewer people then before. Also, he was slightly worried about his little spy. He was borrowed after all. Still, he wasn't overly worried. He knew Stitch could take care of himself.

Suddenly, the ringing of a gong could be heard and he joined the rest to hear the new battles that were being announced......

Why?

OOC: because of the current predicament your about to be in.....starting now...

Batman and Punisher were transported to one of the temples on the island and from there,they were shackled with Magical shackles which neutralizes a persons senses..

OOC: that means your senses dont work right like normal and you really cant use them to do anything of significance other than just look around and hear things..like us talking for instance.

SP: Now, your sprays are useless and so is this belt you have" holding the belt in front of batman..

The SP then transmutates it into dust...

SP: Now Batman, you will be the first to die!

OOC: now, do u still want to use batman? if so then ill let you, but you will be gadgetless for a while, if not then batman dies...

take your pick...

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:Damn, Im gone for two hours and this happens...

After talking with the one known as Itatchi, Luke makes a note of his ally having disappeared.

Luke:Your friend has been gone awhile. Perhaps he ran into some danger? If you want we can assi-

Just then, Luke felt a disturbance in the force. A large battle broke out, these personalities were familiar from the previous round, but why so suddenly did they appear?

Anakin*to Luke* You felt it too?

Luke could only nod. They turned to Itatchi who had angled his head in confusion over the sudden conversation. Right,non-force user. This is gonna be intresting to explain.

IM posting matches today...

3 of them

ribbonz if you want in on it, let me know quick.

im still waitin for Nesh to respond to wiether or not he wants to write his or not

(OOC: You let me escape? Alright then)

OOC: yea, i figured you broke your way out, during the comotion before the Shadow priest did the force fields..

where you went after that IDK thats up to you but, you are now wanted..so expect enemies...

just dont do any thing serious yet,

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: yea, i figured you broke your way out, during the comotion before the Shadow priest did the force fields..

where you went after that IDK thats up to you but, you are now wanted..so expect enemies...

just dont do any thing serious yet,

OOC: Okay then. An remember that when the times comes it will be the Prince who dies. I've actually came up with an interesting story to go with him dying after the tournament.

OOC: Okay then. An remember that when the times comes it will be the Prince who dies. I've actually came up with an interesting story to go with him dying after the tournament.

o yea? i was gonna kill him durin the tourney, but if you have a story.....

Guest tomisntblue
o yea? i was gonna kill him durin the tourney, but if you have a story.....

I mean that he dies, and I have a idea for the events that would take place after the tourney due to his death. After all he's the Prince (technically king cause he father dies in the last game) of Persia, his death would cause some chain of events.

I mean that he dies, and I have a idea for the events that would take place after the tourney due to his death. After all he's the Prince (technically king cause he father dies in the last game) of Persia, his death would cause some chain of events.

oh okay, that sounds interesting actually..

yea could you tell me in a PM...?

Guest tomisntblue

Dante and the Prince wonder the temple aimlessly. The Prince is currently unarmed, and Dante has no Devil arm power summoned. However he could call upon these weapons at a moment's notice. They had no idea where they were, or how they were going to get out.

"So Prince, looks like smashing out was the way to go after all..." Dante mocked

"Only due to you waiting until the time came."

"Alright, alright. So what's the plan? I know we need our weapons, but after we get them, what? Do we get to go after the head cheese?"

"We should regroup with the others. Once everyone is together and we all have our weapons we can come with a plan of attack"

"Sounds good to me. I'm feeling a little weak without my Rebellion..."

OOC: AKUMA, when exactly were u gonna mail dat PM? I saw the fights been up since awhile ago...

the fight just went up no more than an hour ago...

as for the PM, you found the match didnt you?

so whats the problem?

Guest KevinDWolf93
the fight just went up no more than an hour ago...

as for the PM, you found the match didnt you?

so whats the problem?

Nothing this round, but just saying cause for round one, I did get PMd fairly late, almost caught the forefit cutoff...

Whatever, guess your right this round. Ima go fight now.

Nothing this round, but just saying cause for round one, I did get PMd fairly late, almost caught the forefit cutoff...

Whatever, guess your right this round. Ima go fight now.

well may the force be with you...

by the way, you dont recognize wolf716 do you?

Guest KevinDWolf93
well may the force be with you...

by the way, you dont recognize wolf716 do you?

Doesnt ring a bell right now...why, it a member screen or something?

After his long Coverstaion with Vin and Itachi he leaves to walk around the temple.

Then to his surprise he gets a call from his wife.

One of the monks tell Hellboy that his wife has sent him a letter.

"I wonder what it is"said Hellboy with a simile.

He took the Letter.

Dear Hellboy.

Good luck on the Tournament. I hope you kick ass. I'm just letting you know I miss you very much and I love you. I heard you won against Wesley. I am glad, I am pround to be your wife and I love.I sent you food to eat and everyone back home is proud of you.By the way Abe said hello, and Please stay safe.

Love

Liz Sherman

The letter almost made Hellboy cry.It touched his heart. He put the letter in his pocket. This time Hellboy will train harder in the temple. He will make a promise to his wife that he will win this TOURNAMENT!

"Thanks you Liz"said Hellboy to himself with a smile.