Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

Within the courtyard, another of the contestants waited impatiently. From his pocket, J. Cricket looked up and said "Sora stop that, your making me dizzy." The Keywielder shook his head, "I'm worried about him. Remember that red guy at the beginning? The one who tried messing with Psylocke and Scarface?" J. Cricket merely shuddered. He remembered all to well. Sora nodded again emphatically. "That's who Starkiller is facing now. And I can't do anything about it!" J. Cricket looked out at the gate before jumping up in excitement. "I think that's them now!"

Sora looked up and smiled. "Starkiller!" As he ran towards him, something made him pause. Instead of his friend, it was merely one of those Shadow Priests.....But no Starkiller. Sora turned to the Shadow Priest.

"What happened in that fight? And where is he?" The priest merely stared at him before intoning "he has gone on in the tournament. He will face this opponent alone."

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Damn it! I'm so bored!" Dante complained while he and Prince walked through the halls. And with that the devil hunter smashed his hand into the wall, causing it to crack.

"Quiet... we're fugitives remember... We must stay on our guard."

"From what?" Dante asked, "Since we broke out we haven't even ran into a single fight."

(OOC: Just trying to remind everyone I'm still here)

As Dante and the prince roam throught the hall(what halls?..whatever i guess) A guard's shadow is seen rising on the wall, which could only mean that he was walking closer, to the spot dante is, and he could possibly catch them...

Retrospect: earlier in the day...after theprison incident...

Executioner: Master, I have some bad news,....som..some of the prisoners we recently got, have escaped ther confines..

The SP eyes start to glow red hot as he then says..

SP: How did they escape!

Executioner: "A little strange blue alien looking creature tricked me and he had some stuff with him, he gave it to one of the prisoners somehow, i tried to stop hi but he was to fast for me..then one of the other prisoners sprayed the bars with some kinda weird spra"...

But before the executioner could finish his statement, the SP rose his hand, as the executioner was frightend, he bgan to run, but the SP quickly gained control of him through the awesome power of telpathy. The SP then rasied the executioner up high as he then formed a small ball of magical energies and shot it at the executioner.

The executioner then exploded instantly splattering his insides everywhere....

He then proceeded to say..

SP: The rest of you guards and executioners, HERE ME!, it would seem that some of our new imprisoned compititors have escaped the Dark Prison.

It is now your duty to find ALL of them and KILL them!! Then bring thier bodies to us so that we may begain using them in our armies...

Don't draw suspitions to yourselves, NOW GO!!!

All at once the 10 Guards shouted: YES SIR!!!

as they begain running out to complete thier orders

Presently

The guards were given specific orders by thier masters to find and KILL all escaped prisoners...and just like the loyal servents they are, they obeyed and are now on a hunt to find any and every escaped prisoner and kill them before..its too late.....

and it seems that one of them could be on the verge of finding two escaped prisoners that are aound the corner....

(OOC: Akuma, how are the weapons being guarded? Because I currently have Dante and the Prince searching for where the weapons are)

OOC:they arnt being guraded...

but the guards are looking for you...

Within the courtyard, another of the contestants waited impatiently. From his pocket, J. Cricket looked up and said "Sora stop that, your making me dizzy." The Keywielder shook his head, "I'm worried about him. Remember that red guy at the beginning? The one who tried messing with Psylocke and Scarface?" J. Cricket merely shuddered. He remembered all to well. Sora nodded again emphatically. "That's who Starkiller is facing now. And I can't do anything about it!" J. Cricket looked out at the gate before jumping up in excitement. "I think that's them now!"

Sora looked up and smiled. "Starkiller!" As he ran towards him, something made him pause. Starkiller looked like a wreck. His mask was gone and for the first time, Sora could see his face. It was pale and pasty with the look of a man who has never seen the sun. Scars rippled in streams and designs from encounters long since past. But his eyes, they were the look of a man who has seen evil, become Darkness itself. Sora knew those eyes. Almost unconsciously he murmured "Riku."

From his side, Starkiller merely paused at seeing Sora before turning away and making for his quarters. Sora turned to the accompanying Shadow Priest.

"What happened in that fight?"

OOC: you havent retured yet you are now being transported to a new place...

so sora is still worried be cause your are ALONE not tag in this fight...

EDIT this...

Luke and Anakin ahd met up for the first time since the battle. Both were weary, but victorious. They embraced seeing the other was alive. Luke noted Anakins burn wound, but he said it was no bother. They decided to look for mysterious Itatchi(yes I know hes not with Vin, but they do not) or his ally. As they recollected themselves in a change of climate they began to look for a place to heal and resupply.

Sora was in shock. He knew his friend was a Sith Lord, but to actually see that level of brutality?! Almost unconsciously, he remembered the first time he warped into a heartless. He was merging with his friends when he felt such a rush of power. From that point, he didn't recall much of anything but the devastation he wrought remained. He knew what it was like to look in the mirror and see a monster. As he was lost in his thoughts, he bumped into the two people that made Starkiller angry the day before. As they walked away he called out to them.

"Wait!"

They paused confused and turned to look at him. Feeling hot under the collar for their scrutiny, he nevertheless stepped forward and turning his gaze to the man with the robot hand asked.

"Who are you? And how did you know Starkiller?"

Sora was in shock. He knew his friend was a Sith Lord, but to actually see that level of brutality?! Almost unconsciously, he remembered the first time he warped into a heartless. He was merging with his friends when he felt such a rush of power. From that point, he didn't recall much of anything but the devastation he wrought remained. He knew what it was like to look in the mirror and see a monster. As he was lost in his thoughts, he bumped into the two people that made Starkiller angry the day before. As they walked away he called out to them.

"Wait!"

They paused confused and turned to look at him. Feeling hot under the collar for their scrutiny, he nevertheless stepped forward and turning his gaze to the man with the robot hand asked.

"Who are you? And how did you know Starkiller?"

Vin paused hearing this, she somehow knew she could trust Sora and almost went back to get him. He had bonded with Psylocke, he would want to help but Itachi seemed to know her thoughts and shook his head.

"It's better we not involve the boy at this point. the ninja counsoled.

OOC: Vin and Itachi haven't traveled to far yet.

Guest KevinDWolf93
Vin paused hearing this, she somehow knew she could trust Sora and almost went back to get him. He had bonded with Psylocke, he would want to help but Itachi seemed to know her thoughts and shook his head.

"It's better we not involve the boy at this point. the ninja counsoled.

OOC: Vin and Itachi haven't traveled to far yet.

They found themelves in a secluded part of the area, the they noticved a group of people...

One was itatchi, the smaller two were "his" and starkillers partner respectively. The two jedi warriors walked toward the crowd, answers would be nice...

Guest tomisntblue
As Dante and the prince roam throught the hall(what halls?..whatever i guess) A guard's shadow is seen rising on the wall, which could only mean that he was walking closer, to the spot dante is, and he could possibly catch them...

Retrospect: earlier in the day...after theprison incident...

Executioner: Master, I have some bad news,....som..some of the prisoners we recently got, have escaped ther confines..

The SP eyes start to glow red hot as he then says..

SP: How did they escape!

Executioner: "A little strange blue alien looking creature tricked me and he had some stuff with him, he gave it to one of the prisoners somehow, i tried to stop hi but he was to fast for me..then one of the other prisoners sprayed the bars with some kinda weird spra"...

But before the executioner could finish his statement, the SP rose his hand, as the executioner was frightend, he bgan to run, but the SP quickly gained control of him through the awesome power of telpathy. The SP then rasied the executioner up high as he then formed a small ball of magical energies and shot it at the executioner.

The executioner then exploded instantly splattering his insides everywhere....

He then proceeded to say..

SP: The rest of you guards and executioners, HERE ME!, it would seem that some of our new imprisoned compititors have escaped the Dark Prison.

It is now your duty to find ALL of them and KILL them!! Then bring thier bodies to us so that we may begain using them in our armies...

Don't draw suspitions to yourselves, NOW GO!!!

All at once the 10 Guards shouted: YES SIR!!!

as they begain running out to complete thier orders

Presently

The guards were given specific orders by thier masters to find and KILL all escaped prisoners...and just like the loyal servents they are, they obeyed and are now on a hunt to find any and every escaped prisoner and kill them before..its too late.....

and it seems that one of them could be on the verge of finding two escaped prisoners that are aound the corner....

(OOC: Can't reply just yet, but as for the halls, it's just a word I used for the pathways/corridors in the temple. They didn't leave because they're looking for their weapons)

Three guards run pass the main temple(the front temple)...While two other guards heads for the forest.......

all of them with one thought in thier mind....

FIND AND KILL ALL OF THE ESCAPED PRISONERS!!!

Three guards run pass the main temple(the front temple)...While two other guards heads for the forest.......

all of them with one thought in thier mind....

FIND AND KILL ALL OF THE ESCAPED PRISONERS!!!

"Well, it seems our host are on the move, now's or chance Vin." Itachi whispered, nodding to the forest.

Vin and Itachi enter the forest, senses alert, following the Shadow Priests from a safe distance, hoping that they would lead them to the prison.

Vin and Itachi enter the forest, senses alert, following the Shadow Priests from a safe distance, hoping that they would lead them to the prison.

The Shadow Priest are along the forest, but they notice two warriors currently trying to see if they would lead them to the prison...

unfortunately, Vin and Itachi are unware of the SP ability to mind read to an extent.

They still continue to head towards the prison, however, they begin to speak telepathically to one of thier evil allies and wants a "favor"of them...

The Shadow Priest are along the forest, but they notice two warriors currently trying to see if they would lead them to the prison...

unfortunately, Vin and Itachi are unware of the SP ability to mind read to an extent.

They still continue to head towards the prison, however, they begin to speak telepathically to one of thier evil allies and wants a "favor"of them...

Vin and Itachi continue to follow.

The SP then dissappears..in a cloud of smoke...

The pair is startled but the proson is in view now, so they approach it, still on guard.