Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

I pretty much don't know where to take my characters. I got them looking for their weapons for now, but I'm not sure what to do in the mean time.

ill tell you,

stay outta sight, wait for the others, the thing about prince...

basically, because everyone is fighting...well not everyone but..you know..

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get things moving now, the fights have all ended and we have things that need to be done on this thread.

fine.... :)

The Shadow Priests transports All the winners of the quarter finals back to The Temples island.....All but ONE........

Meanwhile, The failed competitiors go to a different place of imprisonment then the one previously used.....

OOC: NOTE, NONE of the compititors knows that there is a prison except the: Prisoners, escaped prisoners, and apparently Vin and Scarface(the latter, who is now being imprisoned elsewhere).

The Shadow Priests all gather to attend a sort of important meeting called by Akuma in the main temple, while weaker Shadow Priest remain as guardians of the temples to make sure no one enters...

The Shadow Priests transports All the winners of the quarter finals back to The Temples island.....All but ONE........

Meanwhile, The failed competitiors go to a different place of imprisonment then the one previously used.....

OOC: NOTE, NONE of the compititors knows that there is a prison except the: Prisoners, escaped prisoners, and apparently Vin and Scarface(the latter, who is now being imprisoned elsewhere).

The Shadow Priests all gather to attend a sort of important meeting called by Akuma in the main temple, while weaker Shadow Priest remain as guardians of the temples to make sure no one enters...

All but one? And who could that be?

Starkiller found it remember.

Having forfeited his victory to the young woman known as Vin, the Yautja warrior would be sitting in his cell with his partner, Psylocke who presently just was watching the outside from behind the bars which confined her and the Predator warrior. She turned her head, looking over the Predator Hunter who had willingly placed themselves in this predictament, but she was used to this kind of thing, considering she had been put through a similar event on Mojoworld. Mojoworld-- it was an unusual place for her to go to and she had to compete in some unusual fights alongside with her fellow X-men. Betsy didn't mind it now though seeing as she had given her position up for a good cause but she kept her gaze on Scarface, knowing his own reasons for giving up his position. It all seemed so hollow to her, so wrong on many levels. To deal with the lesser of two evils, though she knew that Scarface was not evil, just merely doing what his people's culture demanded of him to do.

Scarface on the other hand, would be sitting in the very spot where he was-- waiting for himself to be freed from his confinements. He reached out with his muscular arms, now gripping a hold of two of the bars firmly within his hands and he just stared through the black lenses of his Dlex metal bio-mask with those fierce jade eyes, watching the Shadow Priests and the Guards do their own thing. They would eventually slip up, they weren't perfect, people make mistakes. And he was waiting for that mistake to happen. There were still many contenders for him to carve his blades into, but the Predator warrior needed to wait at first. He remained silent and still, his resolve was strong.

It had always been unwavering. He had proved it many times.. And he would prove it again.

Vin refilled her vials with what she could find and walked over to Itachi.

"Remember that big commotion in the forest?" she asked.

"What about it?" he replied.

"How big a distraction can you make?"

"Big."

With that the two set off in what they hoped was the dark prison.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Luke and Anakin ahd met up for the first time since the battle. Both were weary, but victorious. They embraced seeing the other was alive. Luke noted Anakins burn wound, but he said it was no bother. They decided to look for mysterious Itatchi(yes I know hes not with Vin, but they do not) or his ally. As they recollected themselves in a change of climate they began to look for a place to heal and resupply.

Guest tomisntblue

"Damn it! I'm so bored!" Dante complained while he and Prince walked through the halls. And with that the devil hunter smashed his hand into the wall, causing it to crack.

"Quiet... we're fugitives remember... We must stay on our guard."

"From what?" Dante asked, "Since we broke out we haven't even ran into a single fight."

(OOC: Just trying to remind everyone I'm still here)

Luke and Anakin ahd met up for the first time since the battle. Both were weary, but victorious. They embraced seeing the other was alive. Luke noted Anakins burn wound, but he said it was no bother. They decided to look for mysterious Itatchi(yes I know hes not with Vin, but they do not) or his ally. As they recollected themselves in a change of climate they began to look for a place to heal and resupply.

They're back together now and heading toward the forest and prison, you might see them heading that direction.

OOC: i wonder where everyone got the misconception that the way to the prison lies through the forest...

anyway, i guess thats fine...

Hugo's confusing posts is how, where is it, I'll change my post.

Hugo's confusing posts is how, where is it, I'll change my post.

yea, just finished re reading a few posts made earlier..

no thats fine, but if anyones about to go through the forest.....good luck..

Guest tomisntblue

(OOC: Akuma, how are the weapons being guarded? Because I currently have Dante and the Prince searching for where the weapons are)