Kollector: 2

Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

Guest tomisntblue
spiderman-uh no. you guys have any ideal how to get out of here ?

"I'm working on an escape plan." The Prince said.

"Yeah, apparently bust bustin' outta here and raising hell isn't good enough, so I'm stuck waiting until he comes up with something."

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*shrugs*

What else can I do? :lol:

well spiderman's in the joint, grey knight, dante, the prince, a lound mouth executioner......uh make convo perhaps..??? IDK

or just sit and wait for one of your allies to be crushed in the meat crusher...it will eventually happen..

"I'm working on an escape plan." The Prince said.

"Yeah, apparently bust bustin' outta here and raising hell isn't good enough, so I'm stuck waiting until he comes up with something."

"I know of a way to escape, but I need this Hood off of my head... I know of a way to do it as well..." Said Regis cryptically to the others in the cells around him.

Two Shadow Priests arrive in the dark prison along with 3 guards.

they make thier way towards the executioner to discuss who's going to be the next victim....

OOC: im about to end the life of one of your avatars...

as the deal said, one of your avatars must die..so any takers?

*shrugs*

What else can I do? :lol:

Meanwhile, another being was scurrying around the area. Where most would have been turned off by the decor and blood, he for one was loving it. Like a shadow, he melted away whenever he heard any footsteps or noise coming about. Until finally, he heard voices from the room he was looking for. With his acute hearing, he waited until it was clear before rushing into the prison. Just in time however, he noticed the shadow priests and the executioners and made sure they were busy before running to one of the prisoners in the back.

Stopping before a cell with Batman and the Punisher he grinned.

Stitch.jpg

"Aloha baby!"

Meanwhile, another being was scurrying around the area. Where most would have been turned off by the decor and blood, he for one was loving it. Like a shadow, he melted away whenever he heard any footsteps or noise coming about. Until finally, he heard voices from the room he was looking for. With his acute hearing, he waited until it was clear before rushing into the prison.

Stopping before a cell with Batman and the Punisher he grinned.

Stitch.jpg

"Aloha baby!"

Frank replied gruffly "Hey."

Frank replied gruffly "Hey."

Stitch cackled insanely. After the match, Starkiller asked if he could utilize him for some reconnaissance work which he agreed. And he made sure he did a good job. After picking the lock(no magic, as both occupants were merely human), Stitch walked in and dumped two things upon the cots before running out.

It was a utility belt and a SOCOM.

Starkiller had found the Dark Prison(somehow) and the Shadow Priest stood ground and let the four executioners...handle the out of place mortal..

SP:We Have an intruder, guards take care of this little rodent...

Guard 1: yes master

the guard begins to rush at the intruder with a large axe...

OOC: you have intruded hugo, now you must face people who clearly outmatch you...

The Predator warrior was quite surprised to hear Vin's response to his own comment. Never before had he met such a determined opponent who was driven by sheer will alone, but he wouldn't hold back on her because of a respect which he held to her. If anything this definately made him look forward to actually doing battle with his opponent. Scarface tapped down onto the button in his mask with his lower left mandible, and in his mask's visual sensors, a white triangle formed onto Vin's body and flashed a bright blood red in color as he would begin to gather and collate data on Vin's body. Data on her cellular structure, bone structure, musculatory system, resperatory system, circulatory system, genetic structure, nervous system. Scarface had gathered data on his opponent. He had learned that she was able to draw her powers from mineral materials, such as Pewter, Iron, and Steel.. Earth known metals commonly known through the universe.

The Predator warrior remained silent as he kept his sights on Vin through his mask lenses. He knew, that he would not hold back on her.

OOC: I got nothing left to post. O_o

Starkiller had found the Dark Prison(somehow) and the Shadow Priest stood ground and let the four executioners...handle the out of place mortal..

SP:We Have an intruder, guards take care of this little rodent...

Guard 1: yes master

the guard begins to rush as starkiller with a large axe...

OOC: you have intruded hugo, now you must face people who clearly outmatch you...

OOC: What are you talking about? Starkiller is in the woods and Sora is talking to Psylocke and Vin. If your referring to my little agent however....Well, we can do that.

Stitch laughed insanely as the four lumbering beings rushed him. One of them thinking to end it quickly chopped his ax down on him, but when the dust cleared, all four were astonished that there was no trace. A quick whistle from the other side of the room got their attention.

As one they all gasped in fear. There resting on the shoulder of the Grey Knight was the alien. Who with a wink, ripped off the hood that kept its abilities in check. To add insult to injury it laughed again.

"ALOHA BABY!"

The Predator warrior was quite surprised to hear Vin's response to his own comment. Never before had he met such a determined opponent who was driven by sheer will alone, but he wouldn't hold back on her because of a respect which he held to her. If anything this definately made him look forward to actually doing battle with his opponent. Scarface tapped down onto the button in his mask with his lower left mandible, and in his mask's visual sensors, a white triangle formed onto Vin's body and flashed a bright blood red in color as he would begin to gather and collate data on Vin's body. Data on her cellular structure, bone structure, musculatory system, resperatory system, circulatory system, genetic structure, nervous system. Scarface had gathered data on his opponent. He had learned that she was able to draw her powers from mineral materials, such as Pewter, Iron, and Steel.. Earth known metals commonly known through the universe.

The Predator warrior remained silent as he kept his sights on Vin through his mask lenses. He knew, that he would not hold back on her.

OOC: I got nothing left to post. O_o

"I can't lose, if I lose here I won't gain the power promised, if it even exists. My world is endanger of ending and millions of lives are at stake; if it comes down to it, I'll kill you even though I don't want too; I'll do it for them." With that Vin walked away nodding in respect to her future adversary.

OOC: What are you talking about? Starkiller is in the woods and Sora is talking to Psylocke and Vin. If your referring to my little agent however....Well, we can do that.

Stitch laughed insanely as the four lumbering beings rushed him. One of them thinking to end it quickly chopped his ax down on him, but when the dust cleared, all four were astonished that there was no trace. A quick whistle from the other side of the room got their attention.

As one they all gasped in fear. There resting on the shoulder of the Grey Knight was the alien. Who with a wink, ripped off the hood that kept its abilities in check. To add insult to injury it laughed again.

"ALOHA BABY!"

Quickly, The Shadow Priests using magic from the higher powers put up an inpenitable force field around each cell, to whom only the Shadow Priest could enter in and out of.

SP: "Now YOU all are stuck in here, these force fields are not penetrable by anything or anyone but us..."

OOC: now you cant get out...

Stitch cackled insanely. After the match, Starkiller asked if he could utilize him for some reconnaissance work which he agreed. And he made sure he did a good job. After picking the lock(no magic, as both occupants were merely human), Stitch walked in and dumped two things upon the cots before running out.

It was a utility belt and a SOCOM.

"Thanks!" Frank yelled. He and West readied their escape.

"Thanks!" Frank yelled. He and West readied their escape.

OOC: to bad you didnt quit ready it well enough, now a force field blocks you from escape...

"ALOHA BABY!"

There was a sudden commotion, and then yelling. Without being able to see something was happening out there and he wasn't apart of it... Then something small and furry jumped onto his shoulders and ripped his hood off....

Laughing the Grey Knight Looked out at his targets on the other side of the Bars and gathered ALL of his Psychic Potential, focusing it into one Blast that would completely fill the room. Of course stopping only just at the bars of each of the cells...

"HOLOCAUST!"

OOC Edit: Hmm, maybe I should type faster...

As the Barriers came up the energy that Regis had put into his attack rebounded back at him.

An impenetrable force field hsa been summoned around each cell and blocks you from getting out...

the only ones capable of penetrating the force field are the people who made it..the Shadow priest..

Adam West pulls out his anti-force field spray

The guard notices one prisoner getting out some kinda spray...

The shadow Priest then uses magic and attempts to go about transporting batman somewhere

An impenetrable force field hsa been summoned around each cell and blocks you from getting out...

the only ones capable of penetrating the force field are the people who made it..the Shadow priest..

OOC: The Shadow Priest's eh? Well just to be sure, they are also responsible for all the defenses keeping these guys here right?

Batman counters with anti-transport spray!

Luckily, The Shadow Priests already knew about batman's anti spray and decided to prepare for it...by using an ANTI anti transport spray Portal to transport batman else where...

Using magic, the shadow priest transports batman...

The Warp energies conjured for the attack rebounded off the hastily thrown off barricade. "No!" Yelled Regis visibly straining to maintain control of the errant power. With a a fraction of his concentration he noticed one of the Priests attempting to teleport another prisoner and at once a Thought came to him.

Focusing the raw forces barely under his control now, he threw it at the vary fabric of reality and opened a Warp Hole. Stopping only to rip something off the pile of Necron at his side, he went to step through turning only to say to the tiny, but helpful daemon "Are you coming, small one?"