Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

I ALLOWED you to continue, when i had the right to very well JAIL your plottin ass...

so dont blame me for doing my job...finally.

and as a catch to this, i allowed you fewer metals, and YOU wanted to do the itachi thing...so i went with that..

so this "spite" isnt without good reason..

You've been encoraging me to plot this whole time dumbass. Besides that, most of the reason you wanted to jail me in the first place and the only reason I gave up Itachi was to get more metals.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've been encoraging me to plot this whole time dumbass. Besides that, most of the reason you wanted to jail me in the first place and the only reason I gave up Itachi was to get more metals.

yea, but i didnt tell you to openly plot in front of the people your plotting against "dumbass".....your the one who started pledin to live...and in deperation, you made a mistake and i caught it, and had you busted...but chose not to bust u.

anyway its over as long as you know your mistake, then im good..

yea, but not i didnt tell you to openly plot in front of the people your plotting against "dumbass".....your the one who started pledin to live...and in deperation, you made a mistake and i caught it, and had you busted...

anyway its over as long as you know your mistake, then im good..

I just feel like I've been being singled out for not winning exactly the way you wanted and if your damn Shadow Priests are as tough as you say why do they care, after all even with all my powers I'm far beneath them.

I just feel like I've been being singled out for not winning exactly the way you wanted and if your damn Shadow Priests are as tough as you say why do they care, after all even with all my powers I'm far beneath them.

Nesh, dont fell that way, im just saying it like it is...im honest...most of the time anyway....

yes you won, but not because your char was superior as you know.

but you also could have not won because you made a mistake...BUT I allowed you to win it, so as long as you know that im good.

yea my SP are more powerful but, just killing everyone would take the fun out of things as you once said..

so anyway it all good...

you still in and thats the important thing....

Guest KevinDWolf93

Hey Tech relax, remember the thing with treach from When Worlds collide? Just let it go.

EDIT:See, everythings better

PS Hugo:Soon as ribbonz gets here well try n finish it up and see whos going where.

Nesh, dont fell that way, im just saying it like it is...im honest...most of the time anyway....

yes you won, but not because your char was superior as you know.

but you also could have not won because you made a mistake...BUT I allowed you to win it, so as long as you know that im good.

yea my SP are more powerful but, just killing everyone would take the fun out of things as you once said..

so anyway it all good...

you still in and thats the important thing....

Whatever, as long as I get my full power for the Big Battle. Now hear this, I'm going to kick your sorry tournament's ass, and in the end you're going down.

Whatever, as long as I get my full power for the Big Battle. Now hear this, I'm going to kick your sorry tournament's ass, and in the end you're going down.

You'll have to get past me first.....After I'm done with Kev of course. :lol:

Btw Akuma? Forget the chat, just PM me.

You'll have to get past me first.....After I'm done with Kev of course. :lol:

Btw Akuma? Forget the chat, just PM me.

Actually I think I'm fighting whoever wins Kev's match and I will win this tournament, one way, or another.

yea i guess,

we'll see about that Vin/Nesh...you need to survive you jedi battle....

and depending on how hugo does if he dies, you will have to fight who killed him...

if you "mess(censored)" up this time, im NOT bailing your ass out again...

yea i guess,

we'll see about that Vin/Nesh...you need to survive you jedi battle....

and depending on how hugo does if he dies, you will have to fight who killed him...

if you "mess(censored)" up this time, im NOT bailing your ass out again...

I will win. Jedi have no dfense against my non Allomantic tricks.

OHO! Confident are we? I've got a few tricks myself too. We'll see what happens, eh?

your right, because you still gotta beat your mystery opponant....

and ive given him the command to go ALL OUT on your ass..

:lol: *laughs manically*

OHO! Confident are we? I've got a few tricks myself too. We'll see what happens, eh?
You have to make through your next match first. As will I but I get the feeling I have a better chance of surviving than you.

You have to make through your next match first. As will I but I get the feeling I have a better chance of surviving than you.

Depends on the foe I suppose. Ah well. We'll see won't we? And to Akuma.....

ND7 is itching to go.

to be honest, i dont know who has a better chance of surviving thier match...

im not even all sure about this mystery fighter hugo's facing...

but i told the user to just do what you can to starkiller as long as its in the rules...i already made the assumpion that starkiller would win in the hellboy match

and they sounded pretty excited....so much that they said the want me next..Lol

to be honest, i dont know who has a better chance of surviving thier match...

im not even all sure about this mystery fighter hugo's facing...

but i told the user to just do what you can to starkiller as long as its in the rules...i already made the assumpion that starkiller would win in the hellboy match

and they sounded pretty excited....so much that they said the want me next..Lol

Flatterer.

Depends on the foe I suppose. Ah well. We'll see won't we? And to Akuma.....

ND7 is itching to go.

i know he is, we were talkin bout that for the longest...

i told him i might have somethin for him...

So what happened to our favorite Demon hunter and Prince?

the user seems to be in here already....

as for the chars, all i know is that they escaped..somewhere...

i dont think tom has said anything else about it...

he'll have to RP it...

Guest tomisntblue
So what happened to our favorite Demon hunter and Prince?

I pretty much don't know where to take my characters. I got them looking for their weapons for now, but I'm not sure what to do in the mean time.