Mr. Incredible: 0

Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

The Shadow Priests have transported the winning compititors to a new location in a new universe...

Akuma is there waiting for them all...

AKUMA: "This is you new place of stay.

As you start to wonder the grounds, there will be many things that you will find useful...food, shelter and so on...

even a pratice arena...

after each fight, the victors will be transported back here...

however, you are NOT allowed inside the temples, there will be Shadow Priests closely guarding them so dont try anything...

enjoy....."

art_3356_id_1_mw_520.jpeg

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ribbonz

First post!!

Wolverine strolls through the court yard, scouting his new home. Many other contestants are there, Batman-"I'm going to get something to eat" Wolverine-"I'll join you, Bub".

OOC: alright guys this is the new place

im calling it The Temples..

here you will RP and stuff...

this is kinda were the adventures start...

food places and shelters are on the left.

you can use the boat to if you want to venture around the island.(which if you do, you can make up some landmarks as long as they make sense with the surrondings at hand) meaning dont say you see a burger king somewhere or mcdonalds Lolyou can venture into the forest too.....you might even fight someone unknown there..... :lol:

this is you new place of stay now...so make up stuff as long as they make sense..

@ Nesh, here is where you start doing your thing...if you wish to let other people in on it go ahead..but play the part...got it?

Guest ribbonz

Batman and Wolverine finish eating when suddenly Logan get a whif of something, He leaps off of his chair and begins running with Batman hot on his heals. They run past a large oak tree with a skeleton hanging from a rope, Wolverine's claws extend from his hands and Batman pulls out some baterangs. the head into a dark and gloomy forest, trees so tall you coudn't see there leaves. Wolverine slash's at shrubs until he come to a large clearing where he see's...........

407907-dark_prison_large.jpg

For all of you who lost...

This is where you are...

If your lucky, you wont die in here...but some of you might not be so lucky.....HEHEHAHAHAHAHA*Laughing Maniacally*

the prisoners so far are:

Dante with ally

Punisher with ally

Lord Necron with ally

Spiderman with ally

OOC: i love MK arenas, i think the are just awesome..so im going to be using a few...

later on ill let yo know where thisis located and how you can get to it..

"Well Vin, it appears, we've arrived at new destination, we should see who else made it past the first round." Itachi declared.

"Yeah, we'll still have to fight through but we need allies, something doesn't feel right Itachi." the Misstborn said to her ninja companion as they started to search for the other fighters.

OOC: now would be the time to approach me if you wish.

Hellboy goes to a nearby bar.He tells the Predalien to wait outside.He walks in the bar. Asks for a 2 bottles of beer.

"This is some good stuff that the Temple of Akuma hass..."said Hellboy.

"Glad you like it,Akuma been working on a new type of beer"said the Bartender.

"Really'said Hellboy.

After the conversation,Hellboy exits the bar.

OOC: Hey AKUMA will it still be CBUB fights or will we battle our opponents here from now on?

the battles will be still CBUB battles untill i say otherwise...

Hellboy goes to a nearby bar.He tells the Predalien to wait outside.He walks in the bar. Asks for a 2 bottles of beer.

"This is some good stuff that the Temple of Akuma hass..."said Hellboy.

"Glad you like it,Akuma been working on a new type of beer"said the Bartender.

"Really'said Hellboy.

After the conversation,Hellboy exits the bar.

Vin and Itachi, although apprensive approach the strange duo, deciding they have to start somewhere.

Dark_Forest.jpg

These Woods of Mystery have been haunting inhabitants for centuries.

Some people who enter has never came back out..

Some have came out alive..and has claimed that the trees were alive..

Some have even said they sworn they seen a green garbed man lurking in the woods...

OOC: im going to put up pictures and descriptions of different landmarks that might prove useful on this island....

Guest ribbonz

The figure takes off deeper into the woods, Wolverine and Batman follow it. The wade through sludge, murky water and small bushes. The figure is gone, nowhere to be found. But now Wolverine and Batman are lost inside the forest and can not find the way out, Suddenly a light shines apon the two warriors. Something steps out from the light, not just one but many of them. 15 mystery men now stand infront of Batman and Wolverine, the men draw there short swords from the sheaths. Wolverine-"Time to have some fun, Bub".

The Shadow Priest watch the compititors from every corner....

From the shelters to the docks

But more importantly, they make sure NO ONE goes into any of The Temples...for within the temples, lurks horrible powers and evil intentions...

OOC:i will be doing Narrartion guys so unless i have AKUMA: or Shadow Priest: then its just narrartion so

so OOC you know what im up to, but in char you dont yet..

and seriously, dont go into the temples yet...

Guest tomisntblue

As the Prince sat quietly against the wall, Dante wasn't as patient.

Dante was pacing around the room. "Why'd I let you talk me into this?" Dante asked.

"Because, if we play along we will get what we want in due time." the Prince replied.

Dante was already tired of waiting. He wanted to bust out of here, take down the ones who brought him here, and go home. Out of frustration, he punched the wall, making a large crack in the wall. It was obvious he could break out at any time, but the Prince has convinced him to do otherwise.

"Relax Dante!" The Prince snapped, which is rather unbecoming of him. He regained his composure, "We don't want the guards to know what you're capable of."

Hellboy approches Vin and says "You must be the fanous Vin who defeated BATMAN"

"Famous, I didn't know you knew the details of the other matches." Vin eyed Hellboy warily while Itachi tensed up refexively.

"At any rate it wasn't just Batman she defeated but the one called the Punisher. We discuss something with you in private, too many ears here." Itachi motioned the Shadow Priests. Something clicked in Vin's mind, there former opponents should be here... She shot Itachi a brief concerned looked to which he gave a muted nod in understanding. There suspicions had been correct.

As the Prince sat quietly against the wall, Dante wasn't as patient.

Dante was pacing around the room. "Why'd I let you talk me into this?" Dante asked.

"Because, if we play along we will get what we want in due time." the Prince replied.

Dante was already tired of waiting. He wanted to bust out of here, take down the ones who brought him here, and go home. Out of frustration, he punched the wall, making a large crack in the wall. It was obvious he could break out at any time, but the Prince has convinced him to do otherwise.

"Relax Dante!" The Prince snapped, which is rather unbecoming of him. He regained his composure, "We don't want the guards to know what you're capable of."

IN The Dark Prison...

A guard heard a large pounding noise..he quickly approached to who he thought made the noise..

He goes to the large cell on the right..and finds Dante and his ally...

Guard: "Hey you with the red jacket...Quit down in there! or you'll be first to get crushed in those meat crushers over there...!

and dont even think about escaping...you wont get past me...im known in here as The Executioner"

as he puts his Large Axe in his hand seemingly looking intemadating with his very Big size

Guest tomisntblue
IN The Dark Prison...

A guard heard a large pounding noice..he quickly apporoched to who he thought made the noice..

He goes to the large cell on the right..and finds Dante and his ally...

Guard: "Hey you with the red jacket...Quit down in there! or you'll be first to get crushed in those meat crushers over there...!

and dont even think about escaping...you wont get past me...im knwon in here as The Executioner"

as he puts his Large Axe in his hand seemingly looking intemadating with his very Big size

(ooc: For future reference, how strong are the guards?)

Dante looked the man over. He didn't have his Rebellion or hand guns, but that didn't mean he could take this guy. He went to say something, but the Prince stepped up and placed his hand on Dante's shoulder. "I apologize for my friend's behavior. He's just obviously irritated due to our current situation."

"Yeah, I just remembered I left the oven on at home..." Dante said sarcastically, "How am I gonna turn it off from in here?"

The Prince shot him a look and shook his head. Turning his attention back to the guard he said, "I will do my best to keep him calm in the future."

Guest ribbonz

14 of the strange men lay dead or unconsious on the ground, blood covers both Wolverine and Batman. 1 large man is all that is left, Wolverine runs at him and is sliced across the face, Batman throws a baterangs and ties the creatures legs togerther. Wolverine goes in for a final killing blow and the warrior thrust his sword into Wolverine's chest. Wolverine withdraws the swords and looks at Batman "Well *Huh Huh Huh* that was fun" Batman-"It was good training" Wolverine-"I can smell Hellboy..... Quickly this way" The two hero's reach base camp and decide to speak with the fellow hero's.

(ooc: For future reference, how strong are the guards?)

Dante looked the man over. He didn't have his Rebellion or hand guns, but that didn't mean he could take this guy. He went to say something, but the Prince stepped up and placed his hand on Dante's shoulder. "I apologize for my friend's behavior. He's just obviously irritated due to our current situation."

"Yeah, I just remembered I left the oven on at home..." Dante said sarcastically, "How am I gonna turn it off from in here?"

The Prince shot him a look and shook his head. Turning his attention back to the guard he said, "I will do my best to keep him calm in the future."

OOC: The HULK strong!!!! Lol

The guard looked at the prince...

Guard: "Dont worry, you both ill be in tha meat crushers soon enough HAhahahee,

You must not have been that tough if your in here...once my masters deal with you, then you wont be nothin but a vegetable and i love vegetables

i like mine DICED HAHAHAHAA...the guard laughs manically.

OOC: no not hulk strong, lol but strong enough to crush steel easily enough and eat it RAW.

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: The HULK strong!!!! Lol

The guard looked at the prince...

Guard: "Dont worry, you both ill be in tha meat crushers soon enough HAhahahee,

You must not have been that tough if your in here...once my masters deal with you, then you wont be nothin but a vegetable and i love vegetables

i like mine DICED HAHAHAHAA...the guard laughs manically.

OOC: no not hulk strong, lol but strong enough to crush steel easily enough and eat it RAW.

OOC: Lol, alright. Would it be acceptable if I said there were a few weaker guards in case I get bored and want to take some out? I know it can cause massive problems for my characters but it would make things more interesting.

"What a loud mouth..." Dante said under his breath. He began summoning the one of the demonic spirits that he had turned into a weapon behind his back. He was fully intent on showing this guy just how "weak" he was.

The Prince noticed what Dante was doing. "Well, we wont cause you any more trouble until then..." The Prince said, which was code for; Don't pick a fight with this guy yet. Put the weapon away, and calm down.

With a huff, Dante released the power before the weapons formed.

OOC: Lol, alright. Would it be acceptable if I said there were a few weaker guards in case I get bored and want to take some out? I know it can cause massive problems for my characters but it would make things more interesting.

"What a loud mouth..." Dante said under his breath. He began summoning the one of the demonic spirits that he had turned into a weapon behind his back. He was fully intent on showing this guy just how "weak" he was.

The Prince noticed what Dante was doing. "Well, we wont cause you any more trouble until then..." The Prince said, which was code for; Don't pick a fight with this guy yet. Put the weapon away, and calm down.

With a huff, Dante released the power before the weapons formed.

OOC: that IS the weakest guard... :lol:

While, The Guard was distracted with Dante and the Prince

Two more guards brought in the compititors know as The Necron Lord and The Grey Knight...

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC:Im here

Arriving at the new location the Skywalkers quickly go to explore the area...they eventually show upon a resting area. They figure now is good a time as any to relax until the next event happens, that wall-crawler put up a fight...

With a day to rest and recover, they would take the opportunity to use their time wisely. For now though, they would be exploring the very Temple to which they had been brought to thanks to the efforts of the Shadow Priests. Both Scarface and Psylocke couldn't help but feel this sense of familiarity when they had been taken here and if Psylocke weren't mistaken, the structure in the temple definately seemed to be reminsicent of the temples of Ankor Vat. She remained silent as he sat down on the stone bench and rested her chin on her hands, now watching everyone for the moment being. While she had won the victory in favor for her team, it was Scarface which did most of the hard work anyway. She remained deep in thought, thinking as to who their next opponents were going to be.

Scarface on the other hand would be in meditation, with his naginata staff resting on his knees as he held the bladed ends of the weapon gently with the finger tips on his hands. He would be totally centered within himself, one with his surroundings and all those around him, especially his partner, Betsy Braddock. Scarface had his masked head lowered down and every muscle within his entire form was rested and at ease as he willed his soul to be at a level of calmness which Yautja were only able to obtain when not on the hunt. The Predator warrior had been in this meditative trance for more than an hour, and he would be at it for quite sometime.