Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

"It seems you to know each other." Itachi broke in.

"Let's not get nasty just yet, there are bigger stakes." Vin added.

To this reply, Starkiller merely sneered beneath his mask. Looking at the Skywalkers he said "Force have mercy upon you both because if we meet in battle, I will not." And with that said, he turned around and left his companion grinning sheepishly at his companions behavior.

"Ummm.....Sorry about that. He's usually a nicer guy." Suddenly he gasped and smiled. Running past the others, he made his way towards a familiar face.

"Psylocke! You made it!" He waved casually at the Predator. "Hey there."

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To this reply, Starkiller merely sneered beneath his mask. Looking at the Skywalkers he said "Force have mercy upon you both because if we meet in battle, I will not." And with that said, he turned around and left his companion grinning sheepishly at his companions behavior.

"Ummm.....Sorry about that. He's usually a nicer guy." Suddenly he gasped and smiled. Running past the others, he made his way towards a familiar face.

"Psylocke! You made it!" He waved casually at the Predator. "Hey there."

Itachi, you stay and speak with these two, maybe that Sora kid will be more willing to listen than Starkiller." Itachi nodded to the Mistborn before Vin gave chase to the Keyblade Master.

Betsy Braddock turned around when she heard her X-men team name being called out, and lowered her asian eyes down to the young man known as Sora. He seemed to be awfully cheery about something, but that was probably the person who he was. In many ways, Sora reminded her of the bubbly teenage X-men teammate, Jubilee. Oh how that young girl was often so cheery and full of life. Psylocke smiled to Sora and nodded her head in respect to him. While she was one of the more hardened X-women, she still had respect for others and was still, through and through, a hero.. or Anti-hero, more or less. She bowed to Sora, much like the Japanese would.

"I see you have progressed as well."

Scarface on the other hand, didn't even pay much attention to Sora.

Betsy Braddock turned around when she heard her X-men team name being called out, and lowered her asian eyes down to the young man known as Sora. He seemed to be awfully cheery about something, but that was probably the person who he was. In many ways, Sora reminded her of the bubbly teenage X-men teammate, Jubilee. Oh how that young girl was often so cheery and full of life. Psylocke smiled to Sora and nodded her head in respect to him. While she was one of the more hardened X-women, she still had respect for others and was still, through and through, a hero.. or Anti-hero, more or less. She bowed to Sora, much like the Japanese would.

"I see you have progressed as well."

Scarface on the other hand, didn't even pay much attention to Sora.

Vin walked in on the conversation only to see that Sora was talkng to her next pair of opponents.

"Excuse me, I just wanted to speak with Sora for a moment. A lthough you two might want to here this too," she said, "Good luck in our match by the way, it should be fun." The Mistborn sighed, glad she spent a year playing the part of Valette Renoux for a year in the Luthadel court. She'd have to thank Sazed for those lessons in manners if she ever got home.

Vin walked in on the conversation only to see that Sora was talking to her next pair of opponents.

"Excuse me, I just wanted to speak with Sora for a moment. Although you two might want to here this too," she said, "Good luck in our match by the way, it should be fun."

Sora blinked in confusion before affixing his trademark smile. He turned to Vin. "You have me at a disadvantage, you know my name but I don't think we've met."

Spiderman got the attention of the Executioner..as he stormed towards Spiderman's cell with the grounds shaking

Executioner: "A bathroom break hhahahehe, no you web head, theres no bathroom breaks here.

You have on Pajamas, piss in those! HAHAhhee!"

"YOU ALL GET NO PISS BREAKS HERE!! You wanna piss, piss in your cell!"

He shouted to everyone.

spiderman-no bathrooms that explains your smell.

but how do you prevent rust in all that armor?

blackcat-easy spider you don't know what he can do .

spiderman-iam not scared of him ive went toe to toe with the hulk .

besides with the way he talks he sounds like he would have a hard time coloring inside the lines.

Sora blinked in confusion before affixing his trademark smile. He turned to Vin. "You have me at a disadvantage, you know my name but I don't think we've met."

"Just call me Vin and leave it at that," the Mistborn smiled at the boy, he remided her so much of her husband Elend back home, "Long story short I don't trust this tournament, something doesn't feel right, Itachi and I spared our opponents and requested they be allowed to stay but they're nowhere to be found. Simply put we need to stick together because something big is going down, why else would they gather a group of warriors such as ourselves?"

"Just call me Vin and leave it at that," the Mistborn smiled at the boy, he remided her so much of her husband Elend back home, "Long story short I don't trust this tournament, something doesn't feel right, Itachi and I spared our opponents and requested they be allowed to stay but they're nowhere to be found. Simply put we need to stick together because something big is going down, why else would they gather a group of warriors such as ourselves?"

At her words Sora nodded. "That make's a lot of sense. But where do you think the others are?" Funnily enough, Starkiller was thinking the same thing.

While Sora was conversing, he was attempting to control his anger as he had no wish to lose it yet. Also, the loss of the others worried him slightly. Why would an all-powerful being wish to contain them? And if so, what then was their real purpose here? So engrossed was he, that as he looked up he realized that he was face-to-face with two other competitors. The demon and the monster.

At her words Sora nodded. "That make's a lot of sense. But where do you think the others are?" Funnily enough, Starkiller was thinking the same thing.

While Sora was conversing, he was attempting to control his anger as he had no wish to lose it yet. Also, the loss of the others worried him slightly. Why would an all-powerful being wish to contain them? And if so, what then was their real purpose here? So engrossed was he, that as he looked up he realized that he was face-to-face with two other competitors. The demon and the monster.

"I wish I knew, Vin answered, "We may have to go search for them, but if we're going to stand a chance it will take all of us. I hope your friend Starkiller can bury the hatchet with the other team we were talking with earlier, otherwise we might all be in big trouble."

"I wish I knew, Vin answered, "We may have to go search for them, but if we're going to stand a chance it will take all of us. I hope your friend Starkiller can bury the hatchet with the other team we were talking with earlier, otherwise we might all be in big trouble."

Meanwhile Itachi relayed the situation the Skywalker duo.

Guest KevinDWolf93

As the cloaked force user left, Luke turned to his father

Anakin: Be very careful around him, the force is strong in him.His attitude seems to have worsened as well.

Luke:Well he seems like a nice guy.All your underlings want to kill you?

Anakin:Well...

Before he could snark back a response, he noted the cloaked figure who showed up originally was still there. After a traded glance between the Skywalkers, they figured they might ass well try and make friends.

Luke: Can I help you?

As the cloaked force user left, Luke turned to his father

Anakin: Be very careful around him, the force is strong in him.His attitude seems to have worsened as well.

Luke:Well he seems like a nice guy.All your underlings want to kill you?

Anakin:Well...

Before he could snark back a response, he noted the cloaked figure who showed up originally was still there. After a traded glance between the Skywalkers, they figured they might ass well try and make friends.

Luke: Can I help you?

"Yes, my partner and I have a feeling of unease about this tournament. We requested our former opponents be sent here, an yet they are not. We believe someon is plotting something an it will take eveyone to stop it. Itachi said.

Guest KevinDWolf93
"Yes, my partner and I have a feeling of unease about this tournament. We requested our former opponents be sent here, an yet they are not. We believe someon is plotting something an it will take eveyone to stop it. Itachi said.

Anakin:Hmph. Very well. If we find you trustworthy, then an alliance, we shall be.

Raising his mechanical hand he puts forth a handshake.

Anakin:Hmph. Very well. If we find you trustworthy, then an alliance, we shall be.

Raising his mechanical hand he puts forth a handshake.

Itachi takes the strange (to him) hand and shakes it.

spiderman-no bathrooms that explains your smell.

but how do you prevent rust in all that armor?

blackcat-easy spider you don't know what he can do .

spiderman-iam not scared of him ive went toe to toe with the hulk .

besides with the way he talks he sounds like he would have a hard time coloring inside the lines.

Executioner: "oh, I can take a Piss break, but you cant..hehaha"

"Now shut ya mouth, before you and your pussycat end up in the meat crusha soona than plannd.."

Ive eaten pleny o spidas before..ones who are much bigger than you..HAHah."

The executioner walks elsewhere to check on other prisoners..

Guest KevinDWolf93
Itachi takes the strange (to him) hand and shakes it.

After the shake, Anakin tell itatchi to be careful around Starkiller, in addition to what he knows about him he felt Starkillers emotions are off the charts,especially around us. Luke deciding to change the subject begins ask what itatchi knows about this tournament.

Guest tomisntblue

As the executioner walked off Dante looked over at the cell across from him, giving Spiderman a look over. "Well this just wont do..." Dante said, "We can't have sarcastic loud mouths. Looks like I'm gonna have to..."

"Quiet Dante..." the Prince said, "you need to remember to watch your tongue."

"Why? Looks like the gangs all here. It seems to like it's time to get the party started."

The Prince didn't respond, he simply stared at Dante. The devil hunter wasn't being very subtle any longer, it was clear the number of heroes had boosted his already abundant amount of cockiness.

Dante just rolled his eyes, he then turned his attention back to the other man who have given the guard grief. "So, spider dude... what do I call you?"

As the executioner walked off Dante looked over at the cell across from him, giving Spiderman a look over. "Well this just wont do..." Dante said, "We can't have sarcastic loud mouths. Looks like I'm gonna have to..."

"Quiet Dante..." the Prince said, "you need to remember to watch your tongue."

"Why? Looks like the gangs all here. It seems to like it's time to get the party started."

The Prince didn't respond, he simply stared at Dante. The devil hunter wasn't being very subtle any longer, it was clear the number of heroes had boosted his already abundant amount of cockiness.

Dante just rolled his eyes, he then turned his attention back to the other man who have given the guard grief. "So, spider dude... what do I call you?"

spiderman-you could call me thor . although that would be wrong. iam spiderman and what about you my red coated friend.

Guest tomisntblue
spiderman-you could call me thor . although that would be wrong. iam spiderman and what about you my red coated friend.

"I'm Dante." he said, "Mr. Serious back here is the Prince of Persia. He's pretty cool, but he's been cramping my style. What do you say we trade cell partners?"

Deciding to ignore the monsters for now, Starkiller marched into the forest to let off some steam. As he marched however, he began to get the feeling that someone was watching him. As though one of his opponents had decided to follow him..... Bah. Let them. He couldn't care less.

After the shake, Anakin tell itatchi to be careful around Starkiller, in addition to what he knows about him he felt Starkillers emotions are off the charts,especially around us. Luke deciding to change the subject begins ask what itatchi knows about this tournament.

"not much, just a bad feeling."

Scarface had heard the conversion from the Mistborn known as Vin, and if what she said were indeed true-- she would have gained quite the skilled and powerful ally in her cause, however they fight was due very soon and even if she right, it gave him no excuse to hold out on her and proceed onto the tournament. He had his own reasons to join and that was to prove the very might of his species as one of the universe's most fiercesome warriors in the eyes of those who once scoffed in their presence. How glorious it would be to bask in the shock and awe when the Jedi and Sith, and especialy the superheroes to know that the Yautja were a race not to be underminded. The Yautja warrior stepped forward, now moving to Vin in a calm and moderate pace, and after proceeding another ten paces, Scarface placed his feet firmly onto the ground and loomed above her as he towered a staggering eight feet in height. He lowered his masked head and peered through his mask lenses and looked to Vin with those fierce eyes. He tapped onto the button in his mask with his upper right mandible, activating his mask's audio receptors and played back a voice recording-- the voice of Lucretia Borgia. The voice, warped, distorted and digitized.

"You'd always said you'd die to protect me.. well... now's your chance."

There was a meaning to that, more so than what the message originally conveyed. Chances are that Vin wouldn't get it, however, the Predator warrior wanted to say that he would join her in her cause if she was indeed right. Unfortunately, he didn't understand much english or any other human language for that matter. He nodded his masked head to her in a respectful manner, showing that he was a warrior with honor.. a code to uphold.

Psylocke crossed her arms out infront of her chest, and she stood beside the warrior for the time being, watching his actions and then turned her sights to Vin. She would do her best to translate for Scarface, incase the Mistborn didn't understand. "What my partner means is that if you are right.. he'll join you.. but you must prove yourself to him."

-Rakai'Thwei

Scarface had heard the conversion from the Mistborn known as Vin, and if what she said were indeed true-- she would have gained quite the skilled and powerful ally in her cause, however they fight was due very soon and even if she right, it gave him no excuse to hold out on her and proceed onto the tournament. He had his own reasons to join and that was to prove the very might of his species as one of the universe's most fiercesome warriors in the eyes of those who once scoffed in their presence. How glorious it would be to bask in the shock and awe when the Jedi and Sith, and especialy the superheroes to know that the Yautja were a race not to be underminded. The Yautja warrior stepped forward, now moving to Vin in a calm and moderate pace, and after proceeding another ten paces, Scarface placed his feet firmly onto the ground and loomed above her as he towered a staggering eight feet in height. He lowered his masked head and peered through his mask lenses and looked to Vin with those fierce eyes. He tapped onto the button in his mask with his upper right mandible, activating his mask's audio receptors and played back a voice recording-- the voice of Lucretia Borgia. The voice, warped, distorted and digitized.

"You'd always said you'd die to protect me.. well... now's your chance."

There was a meaning to that, more so than what the message originally conveyed. Chances are that Vin wouldn't get it, however, the Predator warrior wanted to say that he would join her in her cause if she was indeed right. Unfortunately, he didn't understand much english or any other human language for that matter. He nodded his masked head to her in a respectful manner, showing that he was a warrior with honor.. a code to uphold.

Psylocke crossed her arms out infront of her chest, and she stood beside the warrior for the time being, watching his actions and then turned her sights to Vin. She would do her best to translate for Scarface, incase the Mistborn didn't understand. "What my partner means is that if you are right.. he'll join you.. but you must prove yourself to him."

-Rakai'Thwei

"Sounds difficult, but I've been doing the impossible for awhile. I haven't fought a worthy opponent since Zane, I look forward to it." she replied. Despite the Yajuta dwarfing her by three feet the half-skaa Allomancer wasn't intimidated. She had fought Steel Inquisitors and the Lord Ruler after all.