Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

The Warp energies conjured for the attack rebounded off the hastily thrown off barricade. "No!" Yelled Regis visibly straining to maintain control of the errant power. With a a fraction of his concentration he noticed one of the Preists attempting to teleport another prisoner and at once a Thought came to him.

Focusing the raw forces barely under his control now, he threw it at the vary fabric of reality and opened a Warp Hole. Stopping only to rip something off the pile of Necron at his side, he went to step through turning only to say to the tiny, but helpful daemon "Are you coming, small one?"

Stitch's reply was to grab the bag that covered his new friend recently and jump on the Knights shoulder.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: The Shadow Priest's eh? Well just to be sure, they are also responsible for all the defenses keeping these guys here right?

no, just the force fields they recently put up around the whole cell...which are impenitrable.

the cell itself is steel and iron...tough steel and iron..

SOMEHOW batman was able to escape because he had anti whatever spray..which i dont see how it would work but okay..

does that answer your question..?

no, just the force fields they recently put up around the whole cell...which are impenitrable.

the cell itself is steel and iron...tough steel and iron..

SOMEHOW batman was able to escape because he had anti whatever spray..which i dont see how it would work but okay..

does that answer your question..?

OOC: It does a little, but I'm also talking about that bag that was on the Grey Knight. Was that one of their creations as well?

OOC: It does a little, but I'm also talking about that bag that was on the Grey Knight. Was that one of their creations as well?

OOC: no IDT so, skirmisher came with that on..i dont know what that is...

Regis stepped through with the little blue daemon on his shoulders, and at once the currents of the Warp assailed them. Pulling them every which way, in every direction at once. Over the rush of forces of the Warp Regis sighted a blinding white light off in the distance. Desperately he willed himself towards that light and found the wall of reality to another portion of the prison, one far removed from the Cells.

He summoned up his strength and will to punch through the wall with all his psychic might. The two spilled out of the Warp into a dark empty room. It looked like a warehouse, or an armoury... perhaps his weapons and armour were here.

OOC: AKUMA, just run with the Anti Psychic Hood... If I didn't have it, your guards would have been toast and we'd all be sprung on my first sentence...

Regis stepped through with the little blue daemon on his shoulders, and at once the currents of the Warp assailed them. Pulling them every which way, in every direction at once. Over the rush of forces of the Warp Regis sighted a blinding white light off in the distance. Desperately he willed himself towards that light and found the wall of reality to another portion of the prison, one far removed from the Cells.

He summoned up his strength and will to punch through the wall with all his psychic might. The two spilled out of the Warp into a dark empty room. It looked like a warehouse, or an armoury... perhaps his weapons and armour were here.

OOC: AKUMA, just run with the Anti Psychic Hood... If I didn't have it, your guards would have been toast and we'd all be sprung on my first sentence...

OOC: i guess..

Alighting from his shoulder, Stitch began making sounds of awe and joy as he examined the armoury. After a moment, he picked up a gun and presented it for inspection.

OOC: In case your wondering, its a BFG from Doom.

OOC: You guys dont get too excited with the escaping prison plans...

i still have to finish the tournament matches before we have our BIG FIGHT...

and remeber, one of avatars from those who lost thier matchs still has to die someway...

so dont be surprised when the Shadow Priest start getting harder...

speaking of which......

mk2_portal.png

Shadow Priests

The Shadow Prests are the guardians of the UWT

They transport compititors or themsleves to different locations in various universes..

They are well trained in ALL types of magic and psychokinesis

abilities of psychokinesis include and with some, limited to:

Telekinesis

Object deformation

Influencing events

Biological healing

Teleportation

Phasing

Transmutation

Metamorphosis

Energy shield

Control of magnetism

Control of photons

Thoughtform projection

Thier only weakness is that they are mortal...so they can die.

They only serve and obey thier masters...like AKUMA and the Higher Powers among a few others.

Guest tomisntblue

(OOC: Anyone want to catch me up on what I missed. I can see that there's some sort of break out attempt, but it all happened so fast I'm a little unclear)

(OOC: Anyone want to catch me up on what I missed. I can see that there's some sort of break out attempt, but it all happened so fast I'm a little unclear)

Ok, Starkiller had Stitch sneak into the Temples. Somehow the little blue guy got a hold of a SOCOM and Bats U-Belt. He then snuck them into Punishers and Batmans cell and gave them their gear... but was spotted. After a very brief fight, Stitch ended up in my cell and removed my Hood.

At the same time, Bats tired to escape with his Anti Sprays but the Priests sent us into Lock Down. They teleported Batman and the Punisher away because he was using an Anti-Force Field spray on it, and using that Idea, I smashed a hole into the warp to escape.

While Batman and the Punisher were sent somewhere under the Priests control, me and Stitch fell through the Warp until I forced my way back into reality. We landed in an armoury, and the little guy found me a BFG from DOOM... To bad that it usually has only one or two rounds when picked up, though it stops the God-Modding if I have to Really Conserve Ammo.

For those unsure of my main Avatar and his appearance... Here he is.

As for what happened, Skirmisher escaped. You teleported out and I'm not sure about the Prince and Dante.

I really gotta type faster.

Guest tomisntblue

For those unsure of my main Avatar and his appearance... Here he is.

As for what happened, Skirmisher escaped. You teleported out and I'm not sure about the Prince and Dante.

I really gotta type faster.

I'm the Prince and Dante... I missed the fight so that's why I was trying to catch up

The Next Matches are...

Wolverine VS Luke Skywalker

Vin VS Scarface Predator

Starkiller VS Hellboy....(the winner of this fight will face an Unknown opponent in a select location.....) :lol:

The Next Matches are...

Wolverine VS Luke Skywalker

Vin VS Scarface Predator

Starkiller VS Hellboy....(the winner of this fight will face an Unknown opponent in a select location.....) :lol:

OOC: Oho, the winner faces an unknown opponent? I feel so flattered.

OOC: I wonder where my troops ended up.

The SP transported you two into one of the temples for removal of your energy and Soul...

OOC: in other words, one of you Avatars are about to die...so choice which one...

The SP transported you two into one of the temples for removal of your energy and Soul...

OOC: in other words, one of you Avatars are about to die...so choice which one...

Goddamnit. Pardon my language. Frank, you unlucky man.

Guest tomisntblue

In all the commotion, Dante and the Prince had gone unnoticed. In less then a couple of minutes, most of the other prisoners had freed themselves. Since the show priests were busy getting everything else under control, Dante took his chance to summon the power of his Gilgamesh. The Gauntlets multiplied his already impressive strength. Seeing as how the only guard left was the executioner, who wasn't paying very close attention to his cell, Dante decided to use this chance to break out. Given the events that came before, the Prince decided now was as good a time as any. If they waited until things calmed down, security would surely be tougher.

Dante Charged demonic power into one of his gauntlets and shatter the bars of the cell. Dante released the power of Gilgamesh and exchanged it for his Lucifer. He and the Prince stood ready to engage the executioner.

(OOC: Sorry, I had to do something to cause I missed the fight. You can use this fight to kill the Prince, but I'm sure Dante is more then a match for the executioner.)

In all the commotion, Dante and the Prince had gone unnoticed. In less then a couple of minutes, most of the other prisoners had freed themselves. Since the show priests were busy getting everything else under control, Dante took his chance to summon the power of his Gilgamesh. The Gauntlets multiplied his already impressive strength. Seeing as how the only guard left was the executioner, who wasn't paying very close attention to his cell, Dante decided to use this chance to break out. Given the events that came before, the Prince decided now was as good a time as any. If they waited until things calmed down, security would surely be tougher.

Dante Charged demonic power into one of his gauntlets and shatter the bars of the cell. Dante released the power of Gilgamesh and exchanged it for his Lucifer. He and the Prince stood ready to engage the executioner.

(OOC: Sorry, I had to do something to cause I missed the fight. You can use this fight to kill the Prince, but I'm sure Dante is more then a match for the executioner.)

OOC: did you free yourself before the force fields went up?