MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

The Temples

Guest AKUMA

Guest tomisntblue
OOC: that IS the weakest guard... :lol:

While, The Guard was distracted with Dante and the Prince

Two more guards brought in the compititors know as The Necron Lord and The Grey Knight...

OOC: Damn, looks like there wont be any one shot kills for Dante, but that doesn't mean he cant kill some of the weaker ones.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

khajurahotemple-wiki.jpg

The Temples

These temples were built many years ago by slaves and prisoners of past tournaments.

They were used by Shadow Priests as a place of sacrifice and a passage way for many warriors from different universes...including thier energies and souls...

No One is permitted to go into these temples except for the Shadow Priests and other magical sorcerors and witches who are affliated with them.They are Guarded by the weaker Shadow priests

OOC: I actually thought this looked like the temples on the first picture...they look very similar...the same perhaps?

OOC: I actually thought this looked like the temples on the first picture...they look very similar...the same perhaps?

OOC: Thats Angkor Vat, a temple in Cambodia.

-Rakai'Thwei

Guest ribbonz

Batman and Wolverine go to a training area, there they find some Bamboo staff's. They begin training, Batman is fast but Wolverine is faster. They strike each other, dodge, block, sweep, miss, they fight to a stand still. Wolverine decide's that is enough fighting today, he and Batman will simply continue scouting this new world.

OOC: that IS the weakest guard... :lol:

While, The Guard was distracted with Dante and the Prince

Two more guards brought in the compititors know as The Necron Lord and The Grey Knight...

The two fighters looked exceedingly beat up, with the Necron obviously deactivated being dragged by the foot, head making a metallic scraping noise they headed to his cell. The Grey Knight however was walking, albeit in heavy chains, and was without his weapon or armour. He looked surprisingly smaller without the full foot of Caramite, Plasteel and Adamantium covering him from top to bottom, but he still stood roughly eight foot tall. To keep his powers in check they had Bagged his head in some sort of Psychic Dampening Hood.

Even through his suits under armour fatigues, you could easily tell the wounds he had taken as they threw him into the cell... A cauterized hole in his chest, probably a lightsaber thrust, and many small burns and bruises... no doubt his opponent had been one tough competitor.

The bars clanked shut after them and the Grey Knight sat in silence with the heap of Necron beside him...

Guest tomisntblue
The two fighters looked exceedingly beat up, with the Necron obviously deactivated being dragged by the foot, head making a metallic scraping noise they headed to his cell. The Grey Knight however was walking, albeit in heavy chains, and was without his weapon or armour. He looked surprisingly smaller without the full foot of Caramite, Plasteel and Adamantium covering him from top to bottom, but he still stood roughly eight foot tall. To keep his powers in check they had Bagged his head in some sort of Psychic Dampening Hood.

Even through his suits under armour fatigues, you could easily tell the wounds he had taken as they threw him into the cell... A cauterized hole in his chest, probably a lightsaber thrust, and many small burns and bruises... no doubt his opponent had been one tough competitor.

The bars clanked shut after them and the Grey Knight sat in silence with the heap of Necron beside him...

Dante smirked, "Well Prince, look what we have over there, company..." he said, which was his way of greeting the new inmates, "Glad to have you guys, I was getting bored talking to sour puss over there." Dante motioned to the executioner.

The Executioner then layed his eyes on the two new rust buckets enslaved in the Dark Prison..

He walked over to thier cell and he said..

"WELL Well well, we have some new crap heap...hehaha, I guess you were to good to be thrown into the trash compacta..thats alright, you well make a good meal for me". As The executioner takes a bite outta his steel axe, chews it then spits it out, with the remains of it looking like a slobbered on balled up piece of aluminum foil.

" but maybe now i can make one of yous into a microwave so i can heat up the fleshes of meat i eat." hahahahehe...

Dante smirked, "Well Prince, look what we have over there, company..." he said, which was his way of greeting the new inmates, "Glad to have you guys, I was getting bored talking to sour puss over there." Dante motioned to the executioner.

The hood over his head not only blocked his Mind but also his sight. The Astartes looked up at the sound of the other prisoners talking. The one now talking to him sounded slightly odd to his ears (Half Demon right?) "Who is it I'm Talking to?" said the Blinded Knight.

Although before his answer came from the other prisoner, the guards spoke up...

The Executioner then layed his eyes on the two new rust buckets enslaved in the Dark Prison..

He walked over to thier cell and he said..

"WELL Well well, we have some new crap heap...hehaha, I guess you were to good to be thrown into the trash compacta..thats alright, you well make a good meal for me". As The executioner takes a bite outta his steel axe, chews it then spits it out, with the remains of it looking like a slobbered on balled up piece of aluminum foil.

" but maybe now i can make one of yous into a microwave so i can heat up the fleshes of meat i eat." hahahahehe...

OOC: Remember Grey Knights are Space Marines... they're not bots, it's just armour.

"It would be unwise of you to eat me Daemon... But first you could do me the courtesy of Removing this bag from my head..." Said the Knight, in a trusting voice.

Without the restraint on his powers that that hood provided, making an escape would be that much easier to accomplish...

Guest tomisntblue
The hood over his head not only blocked his Mind but also his sight. The Astartes looked up at the sound of the other prisoners talking. The one now talking to him sounded slightly odd to his ears (Half Demon right?) "Who is it I'm Talking to?" said the Blinded Knight.

(correct, but it's would be near impossible to tell) "Names Dante." he said, then with a hint of sarcasm added, "Welcome to our humble abode."We're also honored with the presence of the Prince of Persia, and huffin' and puffin' just outside we got the big bad wolf." It was apparent that Dante enjoyed being on the guard's bad side.

As the Predator warrior was in deep meditation, he would reminisce over the numerous events which he had been put through in his entire life. He first reminisced about his training as an unblooded warrior, and how rigorous his upbringing on homeworld was. When all was said and done with his training, he was prepared to go the next level by hunting the scourge of the universe itself, otherwise known as the Kainde Amedha-- but to some, they would be known as Xenomorphs. When he succeded in his hunting, the Yautja warrior had a burn mark bestowed upon his brow, indicating that he had become a man in the eyes of people and a true warrior. It was only a matter of time when he would begin hunting humans, and while the first initial hunts of his were a success, he eventually messed up somewhere in his quests and ended up leaving traces of his technology to the humans, thereby staining his honor and forcing him to be exiled by his clan for a century on a desolate wasteland of a planet. However, he had a chance at redemption by defeating his enemies, and ridding the world of the Borgia Industries company by slaughtering Hunter Borgia and claiming his head. With his honor restored and his skills honed to his liking, the Yautja warrior knew that this was just the beginning. He opened up his jade eyes and peered through the lenses of his mask, now looking at all of the contestants who had won.

The two Jedi, and the one Sith and the boy had advanced on. Scarface knew that those three, the Force users in particular, were going to be quite tricky and not easy to defeat. The boy known as Sora, by honor, was not fair game to claim. A child was not to be hunted in any circumstances, otherwise he would risk in losing his honor with no chance of redemption. And Scarface turned his sights over to both Hellboy and the abomination known as the PredAlien-- and he knew that they were quite meddlesome but he would not allow them to get to him. Scarface then turned his attention to Vin and Itachi... he couldn't help but shake off this feeling that he and his partner might be facing them soon. He placed both his hands onto the ground, and slowly stood himself up to his full height which was eight feet in height.

Seeing her partner move, Psylocke blinked and wondered if her ally was alright. She stood up from her seat and stepped closer to the armored warrior and reached out with her right hand, placing it onto the warrior's muscular left arm and shook it.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"....Alright..." Scarface replied.

Although before his answer came from the other prisoner, the guards spoke up...

OOC: Remember Grey Knights are Space Marines... they're not bots, it's just armour.

"It would be unwise of you to eat me Daemon... But first you could do me the courtesy of Removing this bag from my head..." Said the Knight, in a trusting voice.

Without the restraint on his powers that that hood provided, making an escape would be that much easier to accomplish...

OOC: the necron is a bot isnt he?

The Guard then says: Im not removing nothin...u will be dead soon anyway...then your gonna be in my belly. HAHAHAhhehe

then he turns around and says, "JUST LIKE ALL THE REST OF YOU GARBAGE!!" in a shouting voice.

Guest tomisntblue

The Guard then says: Im not removing nothin...u will be dead soon anyway...then your gonna be in my belly. HAHAHAhhehe

then he turns around and says, "JUST LIKE ALL THE REST OF YOU GARBAGE!!" in a shouting voice.

Dante laughed, leaning casually against the wall and closing his eyes. "Did I say big bad wolf? I meant the first little pig, you know, the one who made his house out of sticks..."

"Well then Daemon, I'll take great pains to make as undigestible a meal as possible..."

(correct, but it's would be near impossible to tell) "Names Dante." he said, then with a hint of sarcasm added, "Welcome to our humble abode."We're also honored with the presence of the Prince of Persia, and huffin' and puffin' just outside we got the big bad wolf." It was apparent that Dante enjoyed being on the guard's bad side.

OOC: Space Marines have excellent hearing thanks to their Lyman's Ear implant. And as for detecting demons... well, when you've fought them for centuries, it helps to be able to pick up on what they sound like, even if it's imperceptible to a normal human...

"My name is Metalus Regis, Grand Master to the Order of the Grey Knights, Chamber Militant to the Ordo Malleus, and a Faithful servant to the God Emperor of Mankind..."

The oddly long title seemed abit funny coming from one bound in chains with a bag over his head, but he still continued...

"I presume that besides you and your friend, the Guard, and my deactivated companion, we are alone?"

Guest tomisntblue
"Well then Daemon, I'll take great pains to make as undigestible a meal as possible..."

OOC: SP have excellent hearing thanks to their Lyman's Ear implant. And as for detecting demons... well, when you've fought them for centuries, it helps to be able to pick up on what they sound like, even if it's imperceptible to a normal human...

"My name is Metalus Regis, Grand Master to the Order of the Grey Knights, Chamber Militant to the Ordo Malleus, and a Faithful servant to the God Emperor of Mankind..."

The oddly long title seemed abit funny coming from one bound in chains with a bag over his head, but he still continued...

"I presume that besides you and your friend, the Guard, and my deactivated companion, we are alone?"

"For now... but there should be more coming soon, we're not the only four who lost after all." Dante said, generally Dante was one to do his best to annoy and agitate when he first spoke to someone, but considering the situation he decided it was best to gain the trust of the other prisoners so they can work together later on.

"For now... but there should be more coming soon, we're not the only four who lost after all." Dante said, generally Dante was one to do his best to annoy and agitate when he first spoke to someone, but considering the situation he decided it was best to gain the trust of the other prisoners so they can work together later on.

"Unless they fared worse then I did..." Regis said, lowering his hooded head to gesture at his Saber punctured Chest. "Not every one here has a redundant Heart." he finished with a tone of finality.

Guest tomisntblue
"Unless they fared worse then I did..." Regis said, lowering his hooded head to gesture at his Saber punctured Chest. "Not every one here has a redundant Heart." he finished with a tone of finality.

"Good point..." Dante said, "But then again, this was a tournament of heroes right? Heroes have a way of surviving long enough to deliver the final blow - and they always have a few tricks up their sleeve." This was Dante's way of cryptically saying that there was a plan in the works, and that if more people arrived it would benefit that plan. Deciding to change the subject he decided to address the wounds, maybe share stories of battle, "So, how bad was it? You're obviously still working, but it doesn't look like all the pieces are in there right place." Which meant nothing more then he seemed injured. Dante had a way of speaking in metaphor.

"Good point..." Dante said, "But then again, this was a tournament of heroes right? Heroes have a way of surviving long enough to deliver the final blow - and they always have a few tricks up their sleeve." This was Dante's way of cryptically saying that there was a plan in the works, and that if more people arrived it would benefit that plan. Deciding to change the subject he decided to address the wounds, maybe share stories of battle, "So, how bad was it? You're obviously still working, but it doesn't look like all the pieces are in there right place." Which meant nothing more then he seemed injured. Dante had a way of speaking in metaphor.

"It was a hard fought battle, and we may have won it had my companion not rushed ahead of me. Now stripped of my armour, weapons, bound and blinded I sit here in a dank cell awaiting whatever may happen... Though you're right, even in the most dire times I have seen the Brave soldiers of the Empire pull off many Tricks..." He said with an acknowledgment of their mutual escape plan.

Guest tomisntblue
"It was a hard fought battle, and we may have won it had my companion not rushed ahead of me. Now stripped of my armour, weapons, bound and blinded I sit here in a dank cell awaiting whatever may happen... Though you're right, even in the most dire times I have seen the Brave soldiers of the Empire pull off many Tricks..." He said with an acknowledgment of their mutual escape plan.

The Prince decided it was time to interject, "Put plans only come together when the timing is right. One ranking as high as yourself has surely learned that." he spoke as if he was simply comparing stories of past battles.

"Yeah..." Dante said, his disdain for the wait apparent, "But sometimes those plans don't come together, that's when you simply gotta do the unexpected."

Guest KevinDWolf93

After the rest, the duo, decided to look around for fellow combatants. After a brief search in the force they noted most of them were among other things, large, mean, and strong...

But one particular reading sparked an interest in the Skywalkers immediately. Another force user...a powerful one at that. Luke was baffled by this count, but Anakin simply froze. Luke noted this quickly:

Luke:Father...do you recognize this force user?

Anakin didnt answer. His mind was racing, he remebered this power level clearly,very clearly...his old apprentice

Luke:*slightly annoyed*...do you recognize this force user, father?

Anakin:*whisper*Starkiller....

Luke:What was that?

Anakin:Son...as Vader I had an apprentice during the dark times, he was a powerful one. An angry one as well...

IN The Dark Prison...

A guard heard a large pounding noise..he quickly approached to who he thought made the noise..

He goes to the large cell on the right..and finds Dante and his ally...

Guard: "Hey you with the red jacket...Quit down in there! or you'll be first to get crushed in those meat crushers over there...!

and dont even think about escaping...you wont get past me...im known in here as The Executioner"

as he puts his Large Axe in his hand seemingly looking intemadating with his very Big size

spidey yells out to the gaurd hey you big armored lumberjack !

any chance of a bathroom break for me and my friend.

After the rest, the duo, decided to look around for fellow combatants. After a brief search in the force they noted most of them were among other things, large, mean, and strong...

But one particular reading sparked an interest in the Skywalkers immediately. Another force user...a powerful one at that. Luke was baffled by this count, but Anakin simply froze. Luke noted this quickly:

Anakin didnt answer. His mind was racing, he remebered this power level clearly,very clearly...his old apprentice

Anakin:Son...as Vader I had an apprentice during the dark times, he was a powerful one. An angry one as well...

Itachi noticed this excange and whispered something to Vin.

"We'll be back soon, we need to speak to some others." With that the Mistborn and shinobi approached the two Force users.

Meanwhile within the courtyard, Starkiller and Sora were undergoing meditation exercises when Starkiller broke off in mid-speech. Curious, Sora uncurled from his position and looked up.

"Whats wrong?"

Starkiller said nothing. He was in deep shock though that was quickly becoming anger. Sora, slightly unnerved nevertheless asked again. Starkillers reply was to walk quickly and purposely in the opposite direction. Ignoring his partners cries to wait for him, he strode out until he found them. When Sora caught up, Starkiller was having a Mexican showdown with two other beings armed with lightsabers. He looked up at Starkiller to the two men in confusion. It was Starkiller who spoke first, his voice near-brimming with hatred.

"We meet again.....My former master."

Meanwhile within the courtyard, Starkiller and Sora were undergoing meditation exercises when Starkiller broke off in mid-speech. Curious, Sora uncurled from his position and looked up.

"Whats wrong?"

Starkiller said nothing. He was in deep shock though that was quickly becoming anger. Sora, slightly unnerved nevertheless asked again. Starkillers reply was to walk quickly and purposely in the opposite direction. Ignoring his partners cries to wait for him, he strode out until he found them. When Sora caught up, Starkiller was having a Mexican showdown with two other beings armed with lightsabers. He looked up at Starkiller to the two men in confusion. It was Starkiller who spoke first, his voice near-brimming with hatred.

"We meet again.....My former master."

"It seems you to know each other." Itachi broke in.

"Let's not get nast just yet, there are bigger stakes." Vin added.

spidey yells out to the gaurd hey you big armored lumberjack !

any chance of a bathroom break for me and my friend.

Spiderman got the attention of the Executioner..as he stormed towards Spiderman's cell with the grounds shaking

Executioner: "A bathroom break hhahahehe, no you web head, theres no bathroom breaks here.

You have on Pajamas, piss in those! HAHAhhee!"

"YOU ALL GET NO PISS BREAKS HERE!! You wanna piss, piss in your cell!"

He shouted to everyone.