Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

Wolverine vs. Multiple Man
MATCH SCORE
Wolverine: 3
Multiple Man: 4

Tournament - Captain James Tiberius Kirk vs. Viceroy Nute Gunray
MATCH SCORE
Captain James Tiberius Kirk: 6
Viceroy Nute Gunray: 3

CBUB Fantasy Draft - Season 13

IKA

3 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

It looks like my team is not able to be edited at the moment. Might need to send it back to me

Seems I acctidentally approved it through. The one that is throwing me off is Robot Santa Clause, but I guess he could be considered good. 

I'll let him slide through because the christmas themes characters are running low.

10 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

I request to change my draft for my Christmas themed character.

I found a better guy.

I won't be able to send it back until tomorrow afternoon, but I'll send it back then.

6 minutes ago, IKA said:

Seems I acctidentally approved it through. The one that is throwing me off is Robot Santa Clause, but I guess he could be considered good. 

I'll let him slide through because the christmas themes characters are running low.

He's definitely good. The problem is that everyone else is so naughty that he has to take drastic action

9 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

He's definitely good. The problem is that everyone else is so naughty that he has to take drastic action

Fair enough.

18 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

It looks like my team is not able to be edited at the moment. Might need to send it back to me

I think I'm having a similar issue. A bug, perhaps? 

3 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Still waiting to change my Christmas character. 

Sent back as requested. Sorry it has been a long day.

3 hours ago, DSkillz said:

I think I'm having a similar issue. A bug, perhaps? 

Your team was switched to ready, please keep in mind which version of Cap you selected when debating though. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

Done and done. Team is ready for review!

Almost twitch declined assuming he was the villain of the story. I was wrong.

Good pick, your team is set to ready.

8 minutes ago, IKA said:

Your team was switched to ready, please keep in mind which version of Cap you selected when debating though. 

Thanks, my guy. :D 

The battle is now joined. 

throw-challenge.gif

2 minutes ago, IKA said:

This brings our current total to 26 teams submitted.

6 have started teams but have not submitted. 

Finishing mine soon, I just have to submit my Animal and I'll be good.

7 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I'm trying to get Magnamax involved. He's busy these days so life so we'll see

Let him know that if he doesn't join us that means DSkillz will be the last user with perfect attendance for the drafts.

Before this draft gets under way, I just want everyone to realize that though this is Season 13, this will be the 1st time I have created the challenges. All the other seasons were created and managed by Fox who had the experience and time put in to make things work and be fun.

While I hope everyone has fun this season I also expect the feeling that it's "missing something". I don't really think I can fully replicate Fox's ability on my first go around.

I am looking for advice on how to improve it for whenever I get around to crafting Season 14. Please do not see this season as the "this is what we get going forward" season. 

All that being said, I hope everyone has as much fun participating in the draft as I had making it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IKA said:

Before this draft gets under way, I just want everyone to realize that though this is Season 13, this will be the 1st time I have created the challenges. All the other seasons were created and managed by Fox who had the experience and time put in to make things work and be fun.

While I hope everyone has fun this season I also expect the feeling that it's "missing something". I don't really think I can fully replicate Fox's ability on my first go around.

I am looking for advice on how to improve it for whenever I get around to crafting Season 14. Please do not see this season as the "this is what we get going forward" season. 

All that being said, I hope everyone has as much fun participating in the draft as I had making it.

It'll work out man. Just keep doing what you do.

9 hours ago, IKA said:

- cut -

Don't worry about it, man. We're all glad we're getting another season. 

If you need suggestions for a future draft after this, you may want to check Fox's old Throw in Your Slot Idea thread. 

On 11/21/2023 at 7:22 PM, IKA said:

This brings our current total to 26 teams submitted.

6 have started teams but have not submitted. 

Hmm ... Z and UltraKong have since finished theirs, so that leaves at least 4 unfinished teams out there. I know @Smurfinator started his, @Boratz and @patrickthekid occasionally show, and I actively recruited @Tyrannoraptor and called out to @Magnamax

BTW, you planning on making a team yourself, IKA? 

If you guys see this, you still have around 1/2 a day to finish drafting. Aside from what I suggested in a previous post (though some of those selections have since been drafted), here are some other possible choices: 

Team Vehicles: 

The Turtle Van 

Benny the Cab 

various characters from the Cars films 

Team Horde: 

HYDRA 

Team Mascot:  

The Burger King 

Team Anthropomorphic Animals: 

Ultra-Humanite 

various TMNT characters 

If anyone plans on using any TMNT characters, I ask that you don't use the Mirage Turtles as I don't want their records affected by the Fantasy Drafts-- as I am currently working on building their records in my Mirage TMNT storyline.

10 hours ago, DSkillz said:

BTW, you planning on making a team yourself, IKA? 

I do have a team fully drafted, but I will only submit if we have an odd amount when I close out the draft.

7 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

Is it too late to change? I'd like to swap out my anthropomorphic animal if possible.

Best I can do is send it back when I wake up, you will have to return it by midnight tonight for it to count. 

21 hours remain! 

2 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

If anyone plans on using any TMNT characters, I ask that you don't use the Mirage Turtles as I don't want their records affected by the Fantasy Drafts-- as I am currently working on building their records in my Mirage TMNT storyline.

Ranked Records are seperate from the Draft Records. 

41 minutes ago, IKA said:

Best I can do is send it back when I wake up, you will have to return it by midnight tonight for it to count. 

11 hours remain! 

Thanks IKA. I was actually going to suggest withdrawing my entry altogether as I've just been put on a project at work which means I'm going to have pretty much no time to join in. Might be fairer to release my characters to anyone else that could make better use of them!

1 hour ago, IKA said:

Ranked Records are seperate from the Draft Records. 

Sure but their ranks on the top contender records do get affected. Some previous characters who I built up dropped a couple places from losing draft matches.

That and I wasn't able to use certain characters because they were occupied in draft matches in the past.