Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

CBUB Fantasy Draft - Season 13

IKA

8 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

Thanks IKA. I was actually going to suggest withdrawing my entry altogether as I've just been put on a project at work which means I'm going to have pretty much no time to join in. Might be fairer to release my characters to anyone else that could make better use of them!

I'll send back your team, and deny your animal. At this point it wont free your characters since they'll be time locked for the remainer of the available time.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

Thanks IKA. I was actually going to suggest withdrawing my entry altogether as I've just been put on a project at work which means I'm going to have pretty much no time to join in. Might be fairer to release my characters to anyone else that could make better use of them!

Your team has been sent back as requested.

42 minutes ago, Culwych1 said:

Thanks, all set and I'll set aside time to participate as much as possible. Some fun categories!

It's been re accepted.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

Just submitted. My team stinks but we’re in.

Our attendance streak continues! :D 

Good to see you make it, man. If you need to replace your car for whatever reason, one may be in the wings soon. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DSkillz said:

Our attendance streak continues! :D 

Good to see you make it, man. If you need to replace your car for whatever reason, one may be in the wings soon. 

You too, my friend! Took it down to the wire…I’m mostly okay with Benny. An aging and cranky cab is exactly what my team deserves and represents.

8 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

If you need to replace your car for whatever reason, one may be in the wings soon. 

And there it is! 

Only a couple more hours for anyone else. 

6 minutes ago, Magnamax said:

You too, my friend! Took it down to the wire…I’m mostly okay with Benny. An aging and cranky cab is exactly what my team deserves and represents.

Called it real close in that one! Team approved. 

Less than 2 hours remaining!

Ding! Times up! No more teams will be accepted into Season 13.

Our total amount of teams for this season: 30. Good luck to everyone! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It just occurred to me last night that the Draft's next round will start on Christmas morning. I wonder how many of us will be able to break away from family and whatnot long enough to participate? :D 

5 hours ago, DSkillz said:

It just occurred to me last night that the Draft's next round will start on Christmas morning. I wonder how many of us will be able to break away from family and whatnot long enough to participate? :D 

Family? What's that?

Fantasy draft is all there is.

Long live the Ferret!

5 hours ago, DSkillz said:

CBUB App is your friend.

• 1 month later...

Heh, shouldn't the round wrap today? If not, I don't want to speak for Culwych, but I can keep the debates going. 

3 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Heh, shouldn't the round wrap today? If not, I don't to speak for Culwych, but I can keep the debates going. 

Tomorrow, I believe. If not I'll have to dig in and see what is going on.

1 hour ago, IKA said:

Tomorrow, I believe. If not I'll have to dig in and see what is going on.

I don't know; this round is on its fourth day, and the rounds in this Draft have been going at that length. 

6 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

I don't know; this round is on its fourth day, and the rounds in this Draft have been going at that length. 

The death matches are a seperate script to the rest of the draft. 

Either way, I won't be able to look at it until I get off work tomorrow unfortunately. Fox was the one who put on the death matches so I'm not entirely sure what day it's marked to end.