Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

CBUB Fantasy Draft - Season 13

IKA

Just thought about this.

On 11/4/2023 at 4:02 PM, IKA said:

No, they just have to individually be human level, but are commonly see in a large group. Zombies are a good example but there are some good options out there. 

You may want to edit the part of the OP I highlighted below too, then, since not all of the hordes drafted are zombie-esque. 

On 10/16/2023 at 7:24 PM, IKA said:

SLOT 4: The Team's Horde

Type of infected human, known to travel in packs. No characters with supernatural abilities. 

2 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Just thought about this.

You may want to edit the part of the OP I highlighted below too, then, since not all of the hordes drafted are zombie-esque. 

Good catch. Thanks.

2 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Just thought about this.

Good catch. Thanks.

Also @DSkillz read your messages!

On 11/5/2023 at 3:45 PM, IKA said:

If this changes anyones pick for the 9 or 10th slot please let me know and I can send them back to you!

Is it still possible to change my pick for 9?

If it's still possible and your up for it. I'd actually like to make a change to my

Christmas

Vehicle

Horde

And

Athlete

Slots as well. I probably wouldn't have drafted as fast as I did if I'd known the draft was gonna be up as long as it has. My original plan was to fill my team with characters who were on a losing streak/had never won a match, but I settled for some who had never been in a match. Also I misunderstood the power scale being used for the athlete and Zombies. I was thinking standard human.

I have now found workable characters. That are also losers I'd like to put on the team. Assuming they are still available when I try this again.

Either way. Thanks.

18 hours ago, RiotGear said:

Is it still possible to change my pick for 9?

If it's still possible and your up for it. I'd actually like to make a change to my

Christmas

Vehicle

Horde

And

Athlete

Slots as well. I probably wouldn't have drafted as fast as I did if I'd known the draft was gonna be up as long as it has. My original plan was to fill my team with characters who were on a losing streak/had never won a match, but I settled for some who had never been in a match. Also I misunderstood the power scale being used for the athlete and Zombies. I was thinking standard human.

I have now found workable characters. That are also losers I'd like to put on the team. Assuming they are still available when I try this again.

Either way. Thanks.

The slots you requested have been sent back.

Sorry it took so long, I was a bit busy today.

I hate to do this to everyone, but due to some personal issues, I will not be able to run the code Friday as planned. I have to put a short delay of one week on the season..

Season 13 will instead begin on November 25th, 2023. 

That's cool. It gives more time for members to refine their teams and stragglers (such as yours truly 😛) time to get it together. 

Just thought of a question about Slot 3, @IKA

Does the Team Vehicle have to be ground/surface based (on wheels/treads or hovers slightly over a surface), or can it be all-terrain? 

48 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Just thought of a question about Slot 3, @IKA

Does the Team Vehicle have to be ground/surface based (on wheels/treads or hovers slightly over a surface), or can it be all-terrain? 

It can be all terrain as long as it is a car at some point. 

Example: Bumblebee can count because he transforms intona car. However Starscream who transforms into a Jet would not qualify.

Okay, @IKA, I'm almost ready to submit my team, but as soon as I do, I need to change out my anthropomorphic animal. 

Also, there's five more days for anyone else who wants to draft a team. Here's to hoping @Peypeypeypey, @Magnamax, and some others show.

As a reminder to @RakaiThwei and @Smurfinator, your teams are still unfinished. If you two don't think you're going to compete or otherwise can't find draft picks by the 24th, please fill out your teams with random characters so then can be denied and the picks can be freed up for others. 

7 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Okay, @IKA, I'm almost ready to submit my team, but as soon as I do, I need to change out my anthropomorphic animal. 

Returned as requested

3 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Is there a place where we can see the already accepted teams?

Here is a link to the teams.

https://www.magneticferret.com/cbub/cbubcats/fantasyteamsbyseason?season=13

• Like 1

For those that are still undecided on draft picks, here are some good choices that's still available: 

Team Horror Icons: 

Candyman 
Leatherface 
Chucky 
Tiffany Valentine 
Ghoulies 
Jigsaw (John Kramer) 

Team Christmas-Themed characters: 

Misfit Toys (maybe?) 

Team Vehicles: 

Invisible Boatmobile ?
Many Transformers characters

Team Hordes: 

Cobra Organization 
Ewoks 
S.H.I.E.L.D. 

Team A.I.'s: 

The Matrix 
Bastion 
Samaritan (Person of Interest) 
The TARDIS 
Tron 
Master Control Program 

Team Athletes: 

Michael Jordan 
Shaquille O'Neal 
Muhammad Ali 

Team Mascots: 

Colonel Sanders 
Mayhem (Allstate) 
Flo (Progressive Insurance) 
Ronald McDonald 

Team Hunters: 

Various Predators 
Abraham Van Helsing 
Vampire Hunter D 

Team Anthropomorphic Aminals: 

Buster Bunny 
Babs Bunny 
Donald Duck 
Speedy Gonzales 
Crash Bandicoot 
Knuckles the Echinda 
Shadow the Hedgehog 

5 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I went more with characters that I really like this time, rather than going for the win all the time.

What I did as well. Went with characters I would actually want to argue for. We'll see how this actually goes (watch me get no points)

Just now, Macklemore said:

What I did as well. Went with characters I would actually want to argue for. We'll see how this actually goes (watch me get no points)

Lol same. I'm worried I'm gonna have to watch the characters I like go 0-4 each and end up at the bottom of the pack. But at least I'll have a fun time debating it