Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Fox's Fabulous Final Draft: Season Twelve

Fox

1 hour ago, Boratz said:

I figured if this is the last one or Fox's last draft, might throw in a team for the fun of it! 

Seems like there's a lot of really great teams so far.

Hopefully the number of teams submitted gets up around that magical 20 number so the season can actually be played.  But if not, everyone will still get their awesome and unique limited edition commemorative t-shirt just for making the team.

6 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

Replaced the League of Assassins with the Xenomorphs. Hope they are an adequate candidate. 

Sorry, the Xenomorphs aren't disposable or easily defeated.

Some examples that other players have taken in this slot include:
- Cowboys

- Bikers

- Star Wars Fanatics (yep, it's in the database)

It's possible that more time may be needed for drafting here. I'm not necessarily saying this for my sake, but since there are more slots this time around and that may possibly be the last Draft, it's possible that some may want to be more thoughtful about their picks. 

16 hours ago, RiotGear said:

I am doing the Draft for the sport/fun of it and I can do that with practically any team.

So if Fox is up for it and you still want them, you can have them.

Again with Fox's blessing/help I'd extend this to my other draft picks and players.

That is to say if Fox okays it and I've drafted somebody any of you want, I am likely game to let you have them, just say something.

Appreciate the offer. I am happy with my replacements. I have the World's Greatest Criminal Mind after all.

1 hour ago, Culwych1 said:

I'm going for the Time Lords for the interplanetary force (just adding them to database), but wondering if that is a bit on the nose considering Daleks aren't allowed...

I'm not an expert on Time Lords, but the contender has to have an invasion fleet of star ships. I don't know that the Time Lords do?

The slot is essentially fleet battles.

Daleks are unavailable this time around because they were played in the Slot before and did well.

7 hours ago, Fox said:

I'm not an expert on Time Lords, but the contender has to have an invasion fleet of star ships. I don't know that the Time Lords do?

The slot is essentially fleet battles.

Daleks are unavailable this time around because they were played in the Slot before and did well.

Hmmm, tough one (mainly for me becauase I'm drawing a blank). Time lords definitely have a highly advanced fleet and prob the only one I know enough about in the slot to discuss ... but I'll keep thinking in case I get another one. 

Gallifreyan_Battle-Timeships_vs._Enemy_Saucers_in_Ambush.jpg.c2621aed1325f72b04344d5a0937641b.jpg

9 hours ago, Culwych1 said:

Hmmm, tough one (mainly for me becauase I'm drawing a blank). Time lords definitely have a highly advanced fleet and prob the only one I know enough about in the slot to discuss ... but I'll keep thinking in case I get another one. 

Gallifreyan_Battle-Timeships_vs._Enemy_Saucers_in_Ambush.jpg.c2621aed1325f72b04344d5a0937641b.jpg

If they have a fleet, sounds like you are in business.  Just add it to your team before someone else does, I guess.

7 hours ago, Gizmo Hibiki said:

Wouldn't it make more sense for the Electric Ferret logo to be on the shirt?

Sure, maybe.  The design isn't final yet but that will probably go in the middle of the design where Forbush Man is now.

15 teams approved so far.  That's great.

I will be vacationing the last half of October, so I won't be around much.  I'll probably just leave the draft option open next couple weeks and see if we manage to get around 20 teams 🙂

• Like 1

Now part of me wants to see some of the old FPL guys compete in this thing, if mainly to see some of those that helped start this thing with Fox participate at the Ferret one last time (at least, as it is now). 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Surprised no one has picked First Order Stormtroopers for their cannon fodder. 

As much as I love TR-8R the expanded Canon Galactic Empire Troopers have made me go with them.