Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Fox's Fabulous Final Draft: Season Twelve

Fox

40 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Huh, pretty sure I logged out last night ... 

Anyways, something just occurred to me. With each team having ten slots instead seven this time around, @Fox, what happens if at least one of the Death Matches ends in a 5-5 slot tie?

I hadn't thought of that.  I guess let's hope it doesn't happen.

On 12/31/2021 at 10:33 AM, Fox said:

I hadn't thought of that.  I guess let's hope it doesn't happen.

We could do another round of 5v5. With the slots/characters competing in random matches/scenarios/stipulations from the jack of all trades slot a few drafts ago.

• 2 weeks later...

This is probably going to be a No. But since we’re going to have a winner this week, and there’s not going to be any more seasons, could we have the UMPIRE keep on making matches until March? 

12 hours ago, Venom 2009 said:

This is probably going to be a No. But since we’re going to have a winner this week, and there’s not going to be any more seasons, could we have the UMPIRE keep on making matches until March? 

Gee, I don't know.

Why would we want that and what's Umpire supposed to make matches of?

1 hour ago, Fox said:

Gee, I don't know.

Why would we want that and what's Umpire supposed to make matches of?

Well, I was thinking we could still use the Season 12 Teams to make the matches. Since there is nothing happing in January or February, I thought we could still have season matches keep the CBUB lively until the site is shutdown in March.

Just an idea, but is there a way for the UMPIRE to make matches between “The Team's Scrappy Fighter” and “The Team's Location”?

17 hours ago, Venom 2009 said:

Well, I was thinking we could still use the Season 12 Teams to make the matches. Since there is nothing happing in January or February, I thought we could still have season matches keep the CBUB lively until the site is shutdown in March.

Just an idea, but is there a way for the UMPIRE to make matches between “The Team's Scrappy Fighter” and “The Team's Location”?

I understand.

My thought is that best to let people create the matches they want to create, and give focus to those.  Best not to muddy the waters with rando matches without a purpose.

Also I'd have to reprogram Umpire and my time is in short supply recently.