Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

Zurg (Lightyear 2022 movie) vs. The Rancor
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
The Rancor: 1

Rumble 20574 Vindicator vs. Amelia Voght vs. Bug Pit (King Kong 2005)
MATCH SCORE
Vindicator: 2
Amelia Voght: 1
Bug Pit (King Kong 2005): 1

CBUB Character Profiles That Need To Be Deleted/Re-Added, etc., Post Here

DSkillz

57 minutes ago, RakaiThwei said:

Apparently, we have two TMNT teams who might've been intended to be the same. Thinking the second profile should go.

https://www.electricferret.com/cbub/cbubcats/show?cid=369

https://www.electricferret.com/cbub/cbubcats/show?cid=2252

I think those two TMNT profiles were supposed to represent different incarnations of the Turtles. Can't remember what the second one was for, though.

As Uncle Chan says, I "must do research".

2 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

I think those two TMNT profiles were supposed to represent different incarnations of the Turtles. Can't remember what the second one was for, though.

As Uncle Chan says, I "must do research".

If the second one is supposed to be the Mirage Turtles, it's not because it clearly uses artwork from the Dreamwave Comics which were printed adaptations of the 2003 Turtles as far as the team profile pic is concerned.

Ah, I remember now. The second profile is for the Mirage Turtles.

The best indicators are that all of its secondary pics are of the Mirage Turtles. I also now remember that the period at the end was supposed to denote them as the Mirage version (I'm guessing because the submitter couldn't fit "Mirage" in the profile name). The submitter apparently just botched the main pic.

Also, we gotta keep two things in mind:

- If we delete profiles used in counted matches, it will affect the records of everyone that's used the profile in matches.

- Character Admins currently don't have the power to edit or delete profiles. Only Fox has that power right now, so we'd essentially be asking him to do the task.

• 2 weeks later...

And now I'm reminded that I forgot to mention this: 

On 9/10/2020 at 11:35 AM, JohnnyChany said:

Not sure if this is still the right place to put this, but I did notice while putting together a tournament match that Caesar from Planet of the Apes is in the database twice

On 9/11/2020 at 3:50 AM, Venom 2009 said:

I can see how it happened. One is spelled, Caesar, and the other is spelled, Caeser. But at this time, we have no way of removing characters from the database.

It's been taken care of. The unused Caesar profile is gone. 

Now, to the current issue: 

1 hour ago, JohnnyChany said:

Is there a way to get Jacky Bryant's profile picture fixed? His current profile picture isn't even Jacky Bryant, although his supplementary pictures are accurate.

As mentioned, Fox is the only one that can edit or delete profiles ATM, and doing the latter messes with members' fight records. Not sure when he'd be able to get around to doing the former, though.

• 4 weeks later...

It actually looks like I can soon un-pin this out-of-date thread and start anew.

1 hour ago, Movie-Brat said:

Is there a way I can add the Carol Danvers Captain Marvel?

oie_yjmya1KmUboK (2).jpg

Eh, it would really be best just to use the Ms. Marvel profile, since Carol's held both titles. 

Besides, we just may be able to finally make edits on that profile soon...

2 minutes ago, Movie-Brat said:

Edits? Then I can be the one to do that?

Nah, I meant that the ability to edit profiles would be a staff exclusive. Fox is still working the kinks out, I think.

2 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

Okay, if I can't submit Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel, then can we update her original page to reflect the times?

The staff at large doesn't have that ability like the character reviewers used to before EF's last closure. The only thing most of the staff can do with accepted profiles at the moment is move them to different database categories. As I mentioned a few posts back, though, the staff may be able to fully edit profiles soon.

And since the staff has fewer tools ATM to edit profiles, this topic is now obsolete and causing some confusion. To that effect, I'm going to close and unpin it, then start a new thread once those editing tools become available.