Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

Zurg (Lightyear 2022 movie) vs. The Rancor
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
The Rancor: 1

Rumble 20574 Vindicator vs. Amelia Voght vs. Bug Pit (King Kong 2005)
MATCH SCORE
Vindicator: 2
Amelia Voght: 1
Bug Pit (King Kong 2005): 1

CBUB Character Profiles That Need To Be Deleted/Re-Added, etc., Post Here

DSkillz

Eh, as shown in Super Mario Sunshine, F.L.U.D.D. has A.I., so that may be enough for it to count as a character. It's up to the guys in green, though. 

BTW, I'm actively scratching out every profile I've mentioned here as it gets deleted to dispel confusion. I hope anyone else that posts characters here does the same.

Eh, as shown in Super Mario Sunshine, F.L.U.D.D. has A.I., so that may be enough for it to count as a character. It's up to the guys in green, though. 

BTW, I'm actively scratching out every profile I've mentioned here as it gets deleted to dispel confusion. I hope anyone else that posts characters here does the same.

When I added FLUDD I kinda knew it would be an on the line type character... hence, I took the latter option as opposed to the former.

Other profiles I've deleated but need to replace...

St. Niklas< Incorrect spelling, will replace with Sinterklaas(Horror) or something of that nature.

Pinnochio< incorrect spelling, should be Pinocchio from the movie Pinocchio's Revenge.

Heh, F.L.U.D.D. was actually deleted. I'm not sure about that one myself, as there are many other characters with A.I. for personalities in the databases.

Anyways, I posted these adds of mine in the "Please Delete..." topic in the Admin Forum awhile back, but they were somehow missed. 

Scarecrow (Wizard of Oz) Actually may belong better in Fantasy

President James Marshall May better belong in Pop Culture. 

Heh, F.L.U.D.D. was actually deleted. I'm not sure about that one myself, as there are many other characters with A.I. for personalities in the databases.

Anyways, I posted these adds of mine in the "Please Delete..." topic in the Admin Forum awhile back, but they were somehow missed. 

Scarecrow (Wizard of Oz) Actually may belong better in Fantasy

President James Marshall May better belong in Pop Culture. 

Done and done. And yeah I do see your point about FLUDD, ultimately though I made the call to put an end to the controversy.

Guest potterpuppetpals

FLUDD does count as a character, but I guess he can't do very much without Mario's help apart from shoot water.

One could make F.L.U.D.D. a companion to another character in a team match. Just imagine the Punisher wearing F.L.U.D.D. on his back. Somebody needs to find or make a pic of that! :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some more profiles to deleted:

Beetle Bailey

Linus van Pelt

Sonny the Cuckoo Bird  

None of these should've really been placed in Toons. I know Sonny's been used in a match, but after some checking, it appears to be a match made by anu. As we all know, his account's been deleted, and apparently, an account's records are now deleted along with it.  

Zapp Brannigan and Kif Krofer should probably be deleted, as they're cartoon characters that were placed in Sci-Fi. Judging from the profile's win-loss records, it appears its only matches were made before this version of EF existed. 

BTW, do Brannigan and Krofer work exclusively as a duo, or do they have decent amounts of exploits separately? I haven't seen much Futurama myself, and I'm trying to see how they should be re-submitted. 

What's the verdict on whether this character should be deleted?

Personally, I'm not sure about deleting it myself. Ross has a long history in his original human identity. It's up to the reviewers, though. 

There are four glitch Characters....

Samson And Goliath: http://www.electricferret.com/cbub/cbubcats/show?cid=9028

Thanagarians: http://www.electricferret.com/cbub/cbubcats/show?cid=9027

Toa: http://www.electricferret.com/cbub/cbubcats/show?cid=9026

Masque: http://www.electricferret.com/cbub/cbubcats/show?cid=9025

These characters where added yesterday, and for some reason their Battle Image and Bio from Wikipedia isn't showing on them. It might have something to do with the site being move to a new server yesterday. If you click on Masque, you can see his Battle Image, but its not showing on the character pages. Also, when I look at Masque on my PS3, his Battle Image isn't showing.

I think these characters should be delete and re-added.

Also, if anyone added images to characters yesterday, then you may what to look at the images to see if they are working.

On 5/9/2013 at 7:23 PM, Venom 2009 said:

There are four glitch Characters....

Samson And Goliath: http://www.electricferret.com/cbub/cbubcats/show?cid=9028

Thanagarians: http://www.electricferret.com/cbub/cbubcats/show?cid=9027

Toa: http://www.electricferret.com/cbub/cbubcats/show?cid=9026

Masque: http://www.electricferret.com/cbub/cbubcats/show?cid=9025

These characters where added yesterday, and for some reason their Battle Image and Bio from Wikipedia isn't showing on them. It might have something to do with the site being move to a new server yesterday. If you click on Masque, you can see his Battle Image, but its not showing on the character pages. Also, when I look at Masque on my PS3, his Battle Image isn't showing.

I think these characters should be delete and re-added.

Also, if anyone added images to characters yesterday, then you may what to look at the images to see if they are working.

Hmm... you know what we could do Venom, we could wait until Fox is done with his updates, and then just replace the images ourselves, that oughta fix it.

On 5/9/2013 at 7:50 PM, Z451 said:

Hmm... you know what we could do Venom, we could wait until Fox is done with his updates, and then just replace the images ourselves, that oughta fix it.

I guess you're right.

Also, I notices that the information from Wikipedia isn't showing on some of the new characters again.

Guest Incredible Hulk

I added the Toa character page so i could re add it or whatever needs to be done depending on what you guys decide to do.

Oh I can see the battle image fine on the character page for Toa so that probably won't need to be deleted. The wiki info for it will show once Fox fixes whatever bug is causing it not to show

Clark Kent (Smallville): Comic section, move to Sci-Fi section.
Green Lantern: Comic section, change name to Kyle Rayner.
Justice Guild of America: Comic section, move to cartoon section.
Phil Coulson: Comic section, move to movie section.
Power Man & Iron Fist: Comic Section, Not the type of people to always be a duo unlike other duos.
Shebang: Comic section, move to cartoon section.
Tantrum (Static Shock): Comic Section, move to cartoon section.
The Burglar: Comic section, just needs to be deleted. It's just a burglar. Nothing special.
The Flash: Comic section, Put "(Wally West)" after or before "The Flash".
Any Pokemon that are in the anime section should be moved to the videogame section.
Cherion Archer: Anime section, should be moved to the videogame section (honest mistake).
Diana Caprice: Anime Section, should be moved to the videogame section (Honest Mistake).
Flower Division: Anime section, should be moved to the videogame section (honest mistake).
Gemini Sunrise: Anime section, should be moved to the videogame section (honest mistake).
General M. Bison: Anime section, should be moved to the video game section.
Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger: Anime section, should be moved to T.V. section.
Ratchet Altair: Anime section, should be moved to the videogame section (honest mistake).
Rosarita Aries: Anime section, should me moved to videogame section (honest mistake).
Shinjiro Taiga: Anime section, should be moved to the videogame section (honest mistake).
New York Combat Revue: Anime section, should be moved to the videogame section (honest mistake).
Asterix: Toons section, should be moved to comics section.
Asterix and Obelix: Toons section, should be moved to comics section.
Beetle Bailey: Toons section, should be moved to comics section.

Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Bill the Cat: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Black Dynamite: Toons section, he is a movie character. Maybe if he were to have "(Animated series)" beside it it would make sense to some people. If that cannot happen, it should be deleted.
Calvin: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Calvin and Hobbes: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Captain Haddock: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Charlie Brown: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Dagwood Bumstead: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.

Dennis Mitchell: Toons, should be moved to comic section.
Dilbert: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Dogbert: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Dogmatix: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.

Duckman: Toons section, should be moved to comc section.
Garfield: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Heathcliff: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Huey and Riley Freeman: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Jason Fox: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.

Josie and the Pussycats: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Linus van Pelt: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Lucy van Pelt: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.

Mafalda: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Obelix: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.

Odie: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Olive Oil: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Popeye: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Professor Calculus:  Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Snoopy: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Snowy: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Spaceman Spiff: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Stupendous Man: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.

The Great Cornholio: Toons section, should be removed. It's just Beavis on a suger high.
Tintin: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Veronica: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Waldo: Toons section, should be moved to comic section.
Any The Walking Dead characters should be moved to comic section.
Jean-Claude: Horror section, should be moved to comic section. If it's from a comic, it's should be in the comic section.
Vampires (30 Days of Night): Horror section, should be moved to the comic section.
Agent L: Sci-Fi section, should be moved to Toons section.
Big Bad Beetle Borgs: Sci-Fi section, should be moved to Fantasy section. They got their powers from a magic wish, as opposed to most of the Power Rangers that got their powers from alien technology.
Doctor Who: Sci-Fi section, has to be deleted. Doctor Who is not a character but the name of the show the Doctor is from.
Elijah Price: Sci-Fi section, he should be moved to the Pop Culture section.
Indiana Jones: Sci-Fi section, should be moved to the Pop Culture section.
Any Heroes characters should be moved to the Fantasy section.
Robots: Sci-Fi section, put in "(iROBOT)" after or before the word "Robot" so people would know were these robots are from.
Taarna: Sci-Fi section, should be moved to Toons section.
Test Character Zero: Sci-Fi section, I already said why he should be removed: we are getting more and more characters so we don't need him any more.
Minsc: Fantasy section, should be moved to the videogame section.
Mowgli: Fantasy section, should be moved to the Toons section.
Peter Pan: Fantasy section, should be moved to the Toons section. This version anyway.
The Order of the Stick: Fantasy section, should be moved to the comics section.
Victor Von Gerdenheim: Fantasy section, should be moved to the videogame section.
Axe Cop: Pop Culture section, should be moved to comic section.
Bill & Ted: Pop Culture section, should be moved to Sci-Fi.
Captain Underpants: Pop Culture section, should be moved to comic section.
Crash Bandicoot: Pop Culture section, should be moved to videogame section.
Cybermen: Pop Culture section section, should be moved to Sci-Fi.
John Rambo: Fantasy section, should be moved to Pop Culture.
Dragonzord: Pop Culture section, should be moved to Sci-Fi section.
Extreme Ghost Busters: Pop Culture section, should be moved to Toons section.
Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers: Pop Culture section, should be moved to comic section.
Hippies: Pop Culture section, remove. What are they gonna do? Give weed to Superman? At least Gamers and Hackers can do something!
Hobbes: Pop Culture section, should be moved to comic section.
Justin Stewart: Pop Culture section, should be moved to Sci-Fi.
Leo and Aeris, the VGcats: Pop Culture section, should be moved to comic section.
Li'l Abner: Pop Culture section, should be moved to comic section.
Linkara: Pop Culture section, remove him. He cannot do anything. Nothing that can help him in either wit, comedy, brawn, or even comic book knowledge or anything else for that matter.
Tohya Miho: Pop Culture section, should be moved to comic section.
Piro & Largo: Pop Culture section, should be moved to comic section.
Tycho & Gabe: Pop Culture section, should be moved to comic section.
Any Red vs Blue characters should be moved to the Pop Culture section.
Leeroy Jenkins: Videogame section, should be moved to Pop Culture section.
Predalien: Videogame section, should be moved to Sci-Fi.
Rampage: Videogame section, remove. Seriously, rampage....what? Rampage universe? Rampage team? Rampage what!!?

This list is just me though.

It's good that you're trying to weed out the potentially flawed profiles, ScrewAttackFan, but I think you missed some things in my original post here.

-First off, as mentioned in the past, profiles cannot be edited or relocated once they're accepted, only deleted.

-Second, if profiles are deleted, we're mainly trying to delete those flawed profiles that have no visible win-loss records. Deleting a profile with a record will affect some users' F.P.A's. 

Also, while the list is spot-on in many places and would be good to look through to see what could potentially be corrected, it's a bit flawed for several reasons. From a glance, the need for some of those profiles to be corrected are debatable at best. For example, I think some Pokemon characters did actually originate from the animes/mangas and not from the games.  Some don't really need fixing at all (i.e., Mowgli starred in a series of Rudyard Kipling novels long before The Jungle Book was made into animated films, and in fact, The Jungle Book itself has more live-action adaptations than animated ones). And finally, I think this list was copy/pasta'd from another topic, because some of those (i.e. Linus van Pelt and Beetle Bailey) have already been taken care of. 

...we're mainly trying to delete those flawed profiles that have no visible win-loss records. Deleting a profile with a record will affect some users' F.P.A's.

So does that mean that your deleting characters that have not been used at all? I understand why, but there are people on the site or people wanting to sign up here that are still trying to think of a match for those certain characters.

... I think this list was copy/pasta'd from another topic,

Yeah my bad. I had no ide that some of these characters were even taken care of. Maybe I should edit the list so it would be clear to people wich ones I think should be deleted or researched into a different catagory?