Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

CBUB Character Profiles That Need To Be Deleted/Re-Added, etc., Post Here

DSkillz

It's not much of a secret to CBUB vets that the CBUB character database is a bit of a mess. There are some character profiles that are duplicates or near-duplicates of other profiles, have bad battle images, bad or dead links, misspelled names, have been added in the wrong categories, or other issues. Any problems with character profiles cannot be corrected once they've been added, so the only course of action would be to delete the entire profile, and, if need be, re-add the profile with the proper corrections made. 

I'm not really going to do a clean sweep of the databases as admins of the past have done (partially because I'm still learning the ins and outs of Admin Magiks© at the moment). Also, at this time, we'd only be looking to delete profiles that have no matches on record (a 0-0 win-loss record), as deleting profiles with any wins or losses on record would affect the F.P.A.'s of any member that's used said profiles. 

So, if anyone sees a problem with a character profile (without a win-loss record), feel free to post it here with a link to said profile so our CBUB Character Admins (the guys in green that review character submissions to be added as profiles) can look it over and, if necessary, delete it so it could possibly be re-added. 

Guest Incredible Hulk

Do you mind if we also post battle images we think should be changed as long we provide a good replacement picture that is already the right size (200x200 pixels) ?

Do you mind if we also post battle images we think should be changed as long we provide a good replacement picture that is already the right size (200x200 pixels) ?

Seperate thread for that, but meh. WTH?

Just to let everyone know, I notices that the information from Wikipedia isn't showing up for the New Characters. It usually takes a day for the Wikipedia Information to show up on a character, but it's been more then one day for most of the new characters.

Alright, for the sake of helping clean things up (and in my never-ending quest for Toons to catch up with Anime in the databases! Bwahaha!), I'm going to help get this ball rolling. It's not necessarily up to the reviewers to do the research themselves to re-add them; the other members can do that. Here are some profiles just ripe for deletion: 

Jetfire

Kremzeek

Metroplex

Scourge

Spike Witwicky

The Fallen

TOM (sorry, Z) 

These characters have been added to the Anime category when they should've really been added to Toons (except for The Fallen; even after reading through its links, I'm still not sure where he should be, but it's pretty certain anime ain't it) 

EDIT: I've scratched out the profiles that have been removed. 

Wait we're deleting characters that haven't been used?

Thought we were deleting dupes.

Deleting characters with any issues (with dupes being one of those issues) is the main focus, but we're also only trying to delete those faulty profiles that haven't been used yet.

Deleting characters with any issues (with dupes being one of those issues) is the main focus, but we're also only trying to delete those faulty profiles that haven't been used yet.

If I may make a request... Please don't touch any of the ones I've added to the database, please.

-Rakai'Thwei

If I may make a request... Please don't touch any of the ones I've added to the database, please.

-Rakai'Thwei

Eh, I don't think reviewers are actively looking through the databases for characters to delete, so unless they're mentioned here, odds are they probably won't be deleted. 

Was anything wrong with some character adds of yours? 

Eh, I don't think reviewers are actively looking through the databases for characters to delete, so unless they're mentioned here, odds are they probably won't be deleted. 

Was anything wrong with some character adds of yours? 

Aside from dead links which at the time during their addition to the database (we're talking from 2009) were active, I don't think there is anything really wrong with many of the character profiles that I have added.

-Rakai'Thwei

I guess it's up to the other reviewers, then. I don't have reviewer powers as of right now myself (that's still being worked out).

*vulgarity*, well... that's what I'm worried about.

-Rakai'Thwei

Relax Rakai, like that All State saying "You're in Good Hands".

-And D, I'll get right on that.--

This one is more due to lack of offical spelling when originally uploaded, but Juha Bach's name is pronounced/spell Yhwach according to Viz (using offical tanslations). Think that makes him candidate for deletion and reupload?

http://www.electricferret.com/cbub/cbubcats/show?cid=8024

Nope, that character is actually fine. In fact if you look at Tien Shinhen's profile in the database, you'll find a smilar scenario, and the fact is, as long as it has one of the offical spellings,  either original or English translation it ought to be fine.

When I added Alastor Moody from Harry Potter, I added him accidentally as Alister Moody.

EDIT: I may have spelled it incorrectly again. >.>

Eh, he's been used in a match: 

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php/topic/25576-match-11214-aliens-independence-day-vs-alaster-mad-eye-moody/?p=341396 

Still not sure why that one wasn't scratched. Somehow, though, I doubt that Andrew would care if the records for one of his matches were erased. 

Meh, Nova's all talk D. Nothing to worry about. :P 

--On another note though, Nov, did you find any other profiles of recognition here?--

;)