MATCH SCORE
Colossus: 5
Strong Guy: 1

Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

So who have YOU added?

To let everyone know, I did a little “update” to the Danger Room. The profile can now be use as both Danger and the Danger Room.

https://www.magneticferret.com/cbub/cbubcats/show?cid=4826

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, new images added: 

Beldam / Other Mother (3) 

John Kreese 

Keyleth 

Vax'ildan "Vax" Vessar 

Vex'ahlia "Vex" Vessar 

Grog Strongjaw 

Just some alt images for all of the above, including a profile pic for Kreese from the Cobra Kai show. 

• 2 weeks later...

New characters added: 

Jake from State Farm 

Just figured this jovial pitchman would make a good fit for the Database and potentially for the Draft. 

Supreme Intelligence 

The Kree's supercomputer and A.I. is now in. 

Chaos (Disney's Aladdin) 

The aptly-named entity from the Aladdin animated series is here. 

Doc Seismic 

I think Invincible's crazed seismologist villain is a good fit, too. 

New images added: 

Ace the Bat Dog 

Duke (2) 

Scarlett (3) 

Snake Eyes (4) 

Doc Seismic 

I recently watched G.I. Joe: Renegades and G.I. Joe: Resolute (both very good series, BTW), so I got a little busy adding character pics from those and the original Sunbow show. Also added for Ace and Seismic. 

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

New characters added: 

Jake from State Farm 

Just figured this jovial pitchman would make a good fit for the Database and potentially for the Draft. 

Supreme Intelligence 

The Kree's supercomputer and A.I. is now in. 

Chaos (Disney's Aladdin) 

The aptly-named entity from the Aladdin animated series is here. 

Doc Seismic 

I think Invincible's crazed seismologist villain is a good fit, too. 

New images added: 

Ace the Bat Dog 

Duke (2) 

Scarlett (3) 

Snake Eyes (4) 

Doc Seismic 

I recently watched G.I. Joe: Renegades and G.I. Joe: Resolute (both very good series, BTW), so I got a little busy tadding character pics from those and the original Sunbow show. Also added for Ace and Seismic. 

Too bad the animals aren't going up against each other, heh. Mirage vs Chaos round 2.

• Like 1

New character added: 

G-6155 Interceptor 

The multi-form, multitasking spy car from the SpyHunter games is in the Database, and hopefully in time to be in use for the Fantasy Draft. 

New images added: 

G-6155 Interceptor (2) 

Polar Express 

Pics of said Inceptor and one of the Polar Express in action. 

Took the time to add some new characters, and some rather... POWERFUL alternates of existing ones in the form of Battle Images. This should serve as switching characters, rather than adding alternates of alternates.

Fatman

Chris Cringle

Violent Night

Santa Claus (Nikamund)

-Battle Images-

-Turtle Rangers (MMPR/TMNT)-

Mighty Morphin' Leonardo
Mighty Morphin' Michelangelo
Mighty Morphin' Donatello
Mighty Morphin' Raphael

• 3 weeks later...

Been awhile since I did this I've added a few characters to the database: 

Xiolin Showdow: 

Wuya: An ancient witch and one of the most formidable antagonists in the series. 

Jack Spicer: A villainous youth with a penchant for science.

Star Wars:

Dagan Gera: A dark jedi from the High Republic era. He is put in suspended animation and is revived during the Empire days.

Rayvis: A Gen'Dai (Like Durge) who is the leader of the Bedlam raiders and ally of Dagan Gera

Marvel

Wasabi: From the big hero six team. Look guys I know we like the ladies but if you're going to add the individual team members this is an equal opportunity website.

Fred: Another member of the Big Hero Six team, uses a monster suit with abilities built in.

MISC

Basim Ibn Ishaq: An assassin from medieval Persia, he is a former street thief turned assassin.

Natalie Artemis: From the terrible 2020 movie based on the game. An army ranger who gets Isekaid to the Monster Hunter setting and learns to hunt monsters.

Lucy Gray Baird: Victor of the 10th Hunger Games, a talented singer and snake charmer. 

Tommy Shelby: The Peaky Blinder's boss. 

New characters added: 

Angstrom Levy

Invincible's apparent big bad for Season 2 is now in. Will have to wait for better images of him from the show to come in. 

John Anderton 

Star of Minority Report is in the Database. His action style's based a lot off another Tom Cruise character, Ethan Hunt, but he may be unique enough to be a good player in matches. 

Marv and Harry, the Wet / Sticky Bandits  

And now we have the bumbling burglars from the first two Home Alone films. I just figured they'd be good for Christmastime, comedy, and their near-toon force levels of damage soak. :D 

On 12/28/2023 at 11:31 AM, Movie-Brat said:

Marvel:

Escapade

And I believe, I may have submitted the first ever trans character to the CBUB unless I'm missing someone.

The first trans comics character added here, maybe. 

There have been several trans fighting game characters added in the past, though, such as Bridget from Guilty Gear and Poison from Street Fighter/Final Fight (though Capcom seems to flip/flop on her). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DSkillz said:

The first trans comics character added here, maybe. 

There have been several trans fighting game characters added in the past, though, such as Bridget from Guilty Gear and Poison from Street Fighter/Final Fight (though Capcom seems to flip/flop on her). 

Oh. My bad. But hey, first comics trans character I added at least.

• 1 month later...

New character added: 

J.A.R.V.I.S. 

In what may be the first MCU character I've added to the Database, Iron Man's personal A.I. is now in. There was really a need to differentiate him from the Stark estate's long-time butler. 

New image added: 

Asami Sato 

Just a pic of her in racing mode. 

Been meaning to list down some characters I've added... But arguably, the most VILE of hoarde entries has made their way to the CBUB... Ladies and gentlemen, heroes and villains... Prepare to face the most ravenous of numbers...

THE SWIFTIES ARE NOW IN THE CBUB!!

Public Domain

Swifties

• 2 weeks later...

NEW ADDS BY ME

Star Trek: Sybok: The villain from one of the worst Star Trek movies. Spock's evil brother and cult leader who wants to literally find God. 

Marvel: Rabble: A technopath villainess who's become a persistent foe to Miles Morales. 

Assassin's Creed: The Frye Twins: The brother and sister duo who operated in Victorian London. Each has their own style and personality.

Aguilar De Nerha: From the film, a Spanish Assassin operating in the late 1400s. 

DnD: Warduke: A chaotic evil fighter with a lot of magical equipment and weapons who is a bountyhunter and assassin. He's made quite a few appearences. 

Shantae: Really surprised the half genie hero isn't in the database yet. A half genie with magical powers. Expect me to flood the gallery with more images of her.

Sekhmet: My favorite Egyptian deity. The lady of slaughter herself, Sekhmet is the daughter of Ra, and has the head of a lioness. She is goddess of war, hunting, and also medicine.  

• 1 month later...

Been a minute. :D 

New characters added: 

General Kregg 

General of the Viltrumite military is now in the Database. For those who haven't read the Invincible comics (like yours truly), I'm guessing he'll become more interesting in the show later on. 

Stripe (Gremlins) 

Recently watched Gremlins through for the first time, and since both it and Gremlins II are still on Tubi, I plan to watch the sequel this month as well. :) I already knew the theme song and watched several scenes from the first movie a long time ago, though. I'm surprised the films' main villain hadn't been added before. 

New images added: 

Angstrom Levy 

General Kregg 

Anissa 

Just some alt images for these characters from the Invincible animated series. 

We all know why you added Anissa, @Venom 2009. :D As an aside note, though I haven't read the comics, I was recently spoiled on the gist of a certain -- deed Anissa did that may also happen in the show (I can thank Internet algorithms and the fact that around 1/5 of YouTubers are apparently idiots for spoiling me on that 😒).  Those that know of the "deed" probably don't simp on Anissa so much.