MATCH SCORE
Waldstein: 0
Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

So who have YOU added?

New characters added: 

Nyssa Damaskinos

Reapers (Blade II)

At this point, every time I watch a film or show for the first time, I'm gonna see if I can add new characters from it to the Database. Well, guess which film I saw for the first time last night? :D 

That's right, Blade II. I've seen the first Blade movie any number of times, and I'm still trying to digest which of the two I like more. All I know right now, though, is that Blade II is damn fun to watch. :) 

Images added: 

Nyssa Damaskinos

Reapers (Blade II)

Teen Titans (Teen Titans Go!)

Legends of Tomorrow

Another round of Some recent additions:

Felix Leiter - a supporting character in the James Bond films/novels. He is a CIA operative that acts as an ally to the famous spy

Everly - from the film Everly. She fights of a group of assassins and mobsters that are sent to kill her

Owen and Beru Lars - from the Star Wars franchise. So I debated adding this husband and wife. They are the aunt and uncle to Luke Skywalker. They raised him as their own and ultimately became bbq in a New hope. With some of the expanded universe, we see them fighting off Tuskens and in the Kenobi series they even put up a decent fight against an Inquisitor (granted she was wounded)

Darren Cross - from Marvel. A wealthy villain who eventually gets his hands on the Yellowjacket suit. 

Ben Edwards - from The Terminal List. A supporting character in the series. It was recently announced a spinoff prequel series would center around his character. He is a former Navy SEAL and is a CIA ground operative. 

James Silva - from the film Mile 22. He is an elite CIA operative.

Bobby Trench and Michael "Stig" Stigman - from the film 2 Guns. A duo that robs CIA funded drug cartel banks. One is a DEA operative and the other is a Navy SEAL.

• 2 weeks later...

DreamWorks: 

Kitty Softpaws: Puss's on again off again GF. A nimble and cunning thief. 

'Big' Jack Horner: The villain of Puss in Boots the last wish, a collector of magical artifacts, and crime lord. 

Goldilocks and the three bears: Goldilocks and her adoptive bear family, a crime family out to find the wishing star. 

Death: Death straight up. Tired of Puss not valuing his life, and mocking him Death has made himself a wolf fursona. Also has a creepy whistle.

MISC:

Spencer Griffith: Anyone remember Starkid? No? Just me? An admittedly bad scifi/superhero film about a boy finding alien power armor.  

New characters added: 

Niobe (The Matrix)

Sentinels (The Matrix) 

Guess which first sequel I just saw. :D 

Man, The Matrix Reloaded was something else. Some may complain about the script, but the story didn't hinder my enjoyment of the film and in fact often enhanced it. But the action, the action, boy, it really makes the movie. I had already seen the Burly Brawl (just recently found out the scene was named) many moons ago, but the three-way chase between Team Nebuchadnezzar, Merovingian's group, and the Agents is probably the best chase scene I've seen in recent memory, if not ever. I seriously doubt any film chase scene that came after it tops it to this day. 

I've been waiting to see Reloaded for a looong time. :)  But why hasn't Niobe been added until now?!? Between the Matrix sequels and The Animatrix, she's likely quite worthy of the Database. 

Image added: 

Machines (The Matrix) 

Ever since I saw the profile when I first discovered the EF/Magnetic Ferret Forums, I always wondered why @Skirmisher used a pic of the Sentinels and didn't simply give it that name. Now I realize that the profile is actually meant for all the Matrix-controlled machines. So, I added a pic to that effect. 

• 3 weeks later...

Been a while. 

New characters added: 

Jamie (Street Fighter) 

One of the new SF 6 characters, he's apparently a streetwise drunken boxing master and rival to Luke. 

Cher Horowitz 

Star of Clueless is now here. :) There just might be some insecure characters she could try to help out -- or at least try to accessorize. I never saw Clueless myself, but I just figured Cher might be a good add. 

Image added: 

Death Angels (A Quite Place) 

I was actually aiming to add them, only to see they were already in the Database, so I opted instead for the alt image. 

• 2 weeks later...

My recent adds

Metroid: Sylux: A rival bounty hunter in the DS game, Metroid Prime Hunters. Supposedly he's going to be the new main villain whenever we get Metroid Prime 4. So thought I'd add him in. 

SEGA Slash: Adding the rest of the 'Eternal Champions' roster. Slash is a caveman fighter who wields a club.  

New character added: 

Evelyn Quan Wang 

Haven't seen Everything Everywhere All at Once (hell, I haven't even seen Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon yet, which Michelle Yeoh also starred in and is apparently pretty similar), but with all the buzz surrounding it up to and during the Oscars, I thought its star would be a good add.  

New images added: 

Bizzaro 

Master Mold / Nimrod 

Air Nomads  

Added a DCAU alt battle pic for Bizzaro, and an image of TLoK's New Air Nomads.

I also just found out that you can add a pic from the gallery to more than one profile, so I added a pic of the fourth boss from the old X-Men arcade game, which, regardless of Wikipedia or anywhere else says, is really an amalgamation of Master Mold and Nimrod. 

• 2 weeks later...

COD: Atlas Corporation The badguy faction in 2014s advanced warfare. A PMC that has grown insanely powerful and with advanced technology. 

MISC: The Heeler Family: Look, Bluey stuff was going to be added eventually. The show is insanely popular and not just with kids. Anyways, a family of Australian cattledogs that have all sorts of slice of life shenanigans.  

Dreamworks: 

The Bad Guys: The titular group from the film, a group of criminals who have a change of heart. 

Diane Foxington:  The vixen governor of CA. Also formerly 'The Crimson Paw' a highly skilled thief. 

Yes I'm probably going to get accused of being a furry now, but you know what? I don't care. 

Here is a list of new faces in the site from gruesome slasher movies to grand adventures, let's take a look at who they are:

Marie - From the film High Tension. She is a psychotic killer that is obsessed with her best friend.

Hans Landa - from Inglorious Basterds. The main Nazi antagonist. 

Damian Anderson - the new foe in Creed 3. The former childhood best friend of Adonis Creed who goes to prison for a crime and watches Adonis live his life. He then gets out and sets his sights for the world heavy weight champion of the world.

Kelleran Beq - from a galaxy far, far away. He is portrayed by the same actor that played everyone's favorite Gungan. This character is a Jedi Master.

Gungi - Another character from a galaxy far, far away and another Jedi. He is a young wookie and Jedi Padawan.

Colonel Attar - from the Tim Burton Planet of the Apes movie. He is a big ape Colonel. 

General Thade - also from the Tim Burton Planet of the Apes. He is the big bad main antagonist.

Balthazar - from one of the Rock's early movie roles, The Scorpion King. He is a brute force of nature that become a close ally to the Scorpion King. 

Cassandra the Sorceress - also from The Scorpion King. She is a sorceress that can see visions of the future. 

Mills - from the new movie 65. He is a pilot that crash lands on Earth, 65 million years ago. 

Elsa Schneider - from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. She is initially a love interest to the hero but it is eventually found out that she is a double agent working for the Nazis. 

Short Round - Indy's side kick from Temple of Doom. I'm surprised he was not already in the site 

New character added: 

Emily the Corpse Bride

Yep, just saw Tim Burton's Corpse Bride for the first time the other night. :) The music and characters aren't quite as memorable as in The Nightmare Before Christmas, but it has about the same morbid whimsy and is better animated. All-in-all, Corpse Bride is definitely on par with TNBC. 

Between her powers and personality, Emily should make an interesting addition. 

New image added: 

The Ultimates

Just an alt battle pic. 

On 4/11/2023 at 5:14 PM, DSkillz said:

New character added: 

Emily the Corpse Bride

Yep, just saw Tim Burton's Corpse Bride for the first time the other night. :) The music and characters aren't quite as memorable as in The Nightmare Before Christmas, but it has about the same morbid whimsy and is better animated. All-in-all, Corpse Bride is definitely on par with TNBC. 

Between her powers and personality, Emily should make an interesting addition. 

New image added: 

The Ultimates

Just an alt battle pic. 

Corpse Bride man, that was a sleeper project for Burton, a lot of early 2000's movies kind of came and went like that too. Great movie though, perhaps a tad darker than even Nightmare in some ways, but pretty cool nonetheless.

Probably should update my own list, heh.

So....,

I've added,

Demonbane (Elder God)

A re-addition from the older days of the site, as this profile existed way back in 2012, but was deleted long prior to the site's re-opening a few years ago.

Mr. Whipple

A spokesperson for Charmin toilet paper, long before the bears took over, and probably a more notable one than the bears for the older generations, because of his "Don't squeeze the Charmin", requests that were always promptly ignored by the customers.

I found out about him from the "Tempting Suggestions" page that used be attached to the website a long time ago, Internet Archive for the win there.

Reid Fleming

The psychotic, loud-mouthed milk man who originates from independent comics, was a new one for me, and I admittedly don't know about him as much as I should, but he too originated from the "Tempting Suggestions" page placed earlier, and really just feels like he should be here anyway.... I hope he doesn't kill me.

Ferrus the Invincible

Ferrus the Invincible is a character who originates from the Friday the 13th TV series, which aired in the 1980's. He is, at least as far as I intended for him to be here, an entity that manifests, and is controlled by an individual who possesses the magically enhanced comic book required to summon him. Controlled here, is more so referring to the idea of actually transforming into Ferrus, and gaining all of his powers and abilities, as well as his form. He'll be an interesting choice for matches too.

Hulk Dogs

The Hulk Dogs come from the 2003 Hulk movie, an underappreciated gem in my opinion, with some interesting things going for it. The Dogs were no match for the Hulk, but are a neat addition because of how dangerous each one is on its own, compared to how dangerous all three can be.

Cocaine Bear

The final one here, baring Cousin Skeeter who I might add later, is Cocaine Bear, whose recent movie is an interesting watch, and who has a lot going for them in terms of their skills and abilities while on the eponymously mentioned drug, they present another worthy contender for the battlefields, far more so than any ordinary black bear both could or would.

• 2 weeks later...

NEW ADDITIONS

Capcom: F.A.N.G: A member of Shadoloo, he specializes in poisons and toxins. 

SW Commander Wolffe: A Clone officer serving under Plo Koon, he leads the WolfPack, shows up in Rebels and is going to show up in S3 of The Bad Batch. Has a cybernetic eye, apparently lost his original to Ventress. Which is sort of badass. 

DnD:  Doric: A Tiefling druid with the ability to shapeshift into various animals. Including Owlbears.

Holga: A barbarian woman, swings a mean axe.

Xenk Yendar: A highly skilled Paladin and Harper.

Simon Aumar: Initially a lousy sorcerer, he grows into a very skilled sorcerer.

Edgin Darvis: A bard, thief, and planner. Leader of the band of rogues in the movie.

• 4 weeks later...

So, I know i haven't exactly been active here on the CBUB as of lately as I have been quite busy with my job and I haven't really had the time to get to writing, especially with a Word Processor but I haven't forgotten about this place.

Anyway, I searched the bowels of 90's B-movie films and I submitted in a character who was portrayed by none other than the founder of Tae Bo himself, Billy Blanks...

Submitted for the approval for the CBUB...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Kahn, from the King of the Kickboxers!

King of the Kickboxers

Kahn

NOTE: When I submitted in Kahn for the CBUB, there was no company which owned the character, or the movie King of the Kickboxers, but instead a distribution company called Seasonal Films, but unfortunately... Seasonal Films is defunct, they don't have a website or even much of an internet trail.. So please, make the exception for approval, if possible.

EDIT: You can watch the full film of King of the Kickboxers here!

• 3 weeks later...

I've submitted in the very BANE of every Spider-Man fan in existence for review and addition to the Database... The man who stole Mary Jane from Spider-Man, the Spider-Cucker himself, Paul, has made his debut into the CBUB now...

The Amazing Spider-Man

Paul Jeremiah Rabin

-Rakai'Thwei

10 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

I've submitted in the very BANE of every Spider-Man fan in existence for review and addition to the Database... The man who stole Mary Jane from Spider-Man, the Spider-Cucker himself, Paul, has made his debut into the CBUB now...

The Amazing Spider-Man

Paul Jeremiah Rabin

-Rakai'Thwei

Boo! Just kidding.

On 6/1/2023 at 12:44 AM, RakaiThwei said:

The Amazing Spider-Man

Paul Jeremiah Rabin

-Rakai'Thwei

Comic Books have really gone down the toilet. 😑

30 minutes ago, Venom 2009 said:

Comic Books have really gone down the toilet. 😑

The toilet? We're almost in the deepest part of the sewers.

• Haha 1

Kojojash makes his debut here, and just in time for the Writer's challenge heh.

I thought I'd bring some Kyrgyz flair to the site.

Jurassic Park: Troodons: The creepiest dinosaur in the whole franchise from the telltale game. Seriously these things are nightmare fuel. Way scarier than the raptors, or any of those dumb hybrid dinos in the World movies.

Pooh (Blood and Honey): Yes folks they made Pooh into a slasher villain. Yes the film is pretty dumb. 

Piglet (Blood and Honey): Yep Piglet too.

La Llorna: A ghost of Latin American folklore. A woman who drowned her kids... maybe you too. 

Rashid: From Street Fighter, an Arab nobleman and newcomer to the Street Fighting scene.

Rastan: From a mostly forgotten sidescroller. Rastan is a Conan expy.

Secret: The ghostly member of Young Justice.  

Submitted in the Tiktoker of Street Fighter, the Tide Pod eating champ, the Logan Paul of Capcom for approval...

Street Fighter

Luke Sullivan

Ugh... Can't believe this guy is the new face of the franchise.

Here's an obscure character added to the database! Here, we have the superhuman tyrant of Golden City, the first man to be touched by the Vortex and a real manipulative son of a bitch, who uses his influence and power to achieve what he wants... A man so tough he fought against a Predator directly hand to hand... and died after a close fight.

The very corrupt and cunning leader of Golden City, Law!!

Agents of Law

Law

Here are some recent additions to the site. 

Carson Teva - From the galaxy far, far away a New Republic pilot had now joined the ranks of the CBUB. He has appeared in the Mandalorian and has shown to be a capable pilot.

Elia Kane - from that same galaxy, you got Elia Kane. An Imperial officer who gets reformed and starts working for the good guys. In reality, she is actually a double agent that is still very much loyal to the Empire. 

George "Mac" MicHale - speaking of double agents, you have Mac from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. At one point he is Indy's friend and then he is an ally to the Soviets back to being Indy's pal and then back to Soviet. 

The Apeth - in the horror category, we have an entity from the film His House. A night witch that is causing trouble for a family that just moved into their new home.

Peter Sutherland - from the Newflix series Night Agent. An FBI agent who gets assigned manning the night shift for a super secret phone in the bottom of the White House. The phone rings and he gets brought into a conspiracy.

Sadie Rhodes - a spy assassin from the film Ghosted. 

Lindy Lewis - an ex bouncer from the film Jolt. 

Georgia Wells - from the Widow. She discovers her late husband might actually be alive and gets brought into a deadly plot

Doctor Moreau - Now this is one that I am supr8sed was not already in the site. A literary character that has appeared in multiple films surrounds The Island of Doctor Moreau. He is a mad scientist that has created some rather unique hybrid creatures.

Mason Kane and Nadia Sinh - a couple of super secret agents from the Amazon series Citadel. 

Dante Reyes - the main antagonist of the latest Fast X film. A psychotic sociopath that is out to take revenge against the Fast family.

Colonel Walter Kurtz - another one that I am very surprised has not already been added. He is the antagonist from Apocalypse Now. A film that is often regarded as one of the greatest films of all time. He is Special forces colonel that ends up becoming a cult leader during the Vietnam War. 

Tick-Tock - from the Magical World of Disney we have Tick-Tock. The crocodile that ate a clock and Captain Hook's hand. The poor pirate is deathly afraid of the sound of the ticking clock as he knows the crocodile is near. 

Mother Gothel - another Disney addition but not the last in recent additions. We have the main antagonist from Tangled. I don't remember if she was a witch but she kidnapped Rapnuzel when she was just a baby and uses her magical hair to stay young.

Flynn Rider - the last in recent additions and the Disney additions is Rapunzel's love interest in Tangled. A wanted thief and fugitive who gets tangled up with Rapnzel in her plot to see the world outside of her captivity. 

Some more recent additions. A couple Disney characters and a new action hero from Netflix

King Candy - the main antagonist from Wreck-it Ralph

Cy-Bugs - another antagonists from Wreck-it Ralph. Some nasty parasite monsters that I believe will be a fun addition on the site

The Mother - Jennifer Lopez's newest action character from Netflix's The Mother