Nathan Drake: 0
The Xenomorph Queen: 5

Rumble 20588 Waldstein vs. Metera vs. Mutagen Man
MATCH SCORE
Waldstein: 0
Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

So who have YOU added?

Hista: A giant python from the Tarzan Disney animated series.

Aatami Korpi: A N@zi killing Grandpa. A gold prospector and former commando. He's just trying to mind his own business as the Lapland war breaks out. 

Daughters of Atlas: The antagonists from Shazam Fury of the Gods. They are indeed Atlas's daughters with various powers.

Ryan Stone: Sandra Bullock's character from Gravity. An astronaut on a dangerous mission.

Gnolls: Everyone's favorite hyena men! Or mine at least.  

Been a while. New characters added: 

Lily (Street Fighter)

One of SF6's new characters, and from T. Hawk's Thunderfoot tribe no less. She has wind-aided variations of some of T. Hawk's moves, and her youthful cuteness and occasional clumsiness only add to her character.

The online comments about Lily's "cakes" got old the week she was leaked, though. 😒

Nucky Thompson 

As big as Boardwalk Empire was a few years back, I surprised no one's added its star until now. 

Lu Yan 

Co-star of The Forbidden Kingdom and spiritual successor to Wong Fei-Hung is now added. Just saw both The Forbidden Kingdom and Drunken Master in the past week for the first time. Literally kick-ass fighting scenes in both films. I know seeing Jackie Chan and Jet Li fight for the first time had to be a real thrill to long-time fans. 

Here's another one I'm surprised hadn't been added in yet,

"Oh, the shark, babe, has such teeth, dearAnd it shows them pearly white"

"And someone's sneakin' 'round the cornerCould that someone be Mack the Knife?"

Well I went on an adding spree.

The CIS: REALLY? No one added the separatists yet? Well they're added now.

Szass Tam: Yet another evil Litch from DnD. He made an appearance in the film, leader of the Red Wizards.

Hsu Hao: One of the most hated Mortal Kombat characters ever. Well he's here for you to hate match.

Kobra: Evil Ken is here to fight. Another hated MK character.  

Another round of new characters

Scroop - a nasty antagonist from the underrated Disney film Treasure Planet. An alien spider/crab pirate that causes problems for our hero, Jim Hawkins throughout the movie.

Mr. Smee - from Disney's Peter Pan. Somewhat surprised Captain Hooks' silly right hand man was not already on the site but now he is

Nik Kahn - speaking of right hands, we now have Tyler Rake's right hand woman from the Extraction movies.

Helena Shaw - diving into the Disney/LucasFilm bubble we have the new sidekick person from Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny. While the film will probably be divisive for the fans, I thought that we might as well have the goddaughter on the site

Jurgen Voller - speaking of Dial of Destiny, we might as well complete Indy's rogue gallery of villains with this newest addition. He is a former Nazi scientist turned Nasa scientist, but may still have some evil schemes down his sleeves 

• 2 weeks later...

Submitted for the approval in the CBUB... The one Titan who played psychological games with the King of Skull Island after killing what and could've been Kong's only best friend before Jia, and the only Titan who was petty and spiteful enough to throw a large whale across Skull Island as a means of taunting Kong... A Titan so impossibly large and long, that it was such a formidable opponent for Kong...

Monsterverse

The Kraken (Monsteverse)

He might be ten years overdue to have been added to the CBUB, but arguably who might be one of the most popular Predators to ever grace the realm of comics has finally made his arrival to the CBUB.

This Predator is perhaps one of the most dangerous Predators to have come from the 2013 Alien-Predator EU reboot continuity. The only known Predator to date who had stood toe to toe against an Engineer and survive, a Hunter who's experience and skill level so dangerous, he managed to defeat Hornhead Predator, the strongest champion selected by the Tartarus clan Elder, despite being well past his own prime.

Ahab FINALLY makes his entrance to the CBUB.

Alien vs. Predator

Ahab Predator

• 2 weeks later...

Shay Cormac: An assassin who turned Templar during the Seven Years War, an interesting character that Ubisoft never really followed up with. 

Cosmo The Space Dog: Was surprised Cosmo wasn't in already. Dog with telekinetic and telepathic powers. 

Jill Johnson: The protagonist of 'When a Stranger Calls' a high school track star babysitting when she gets a strange phonecall.

The Stranger: The Stranger that calls in 'When a Stranger Calls'

Kira (Mortal Kombat): Seems a lot of the 3D era MK characters aren't on the database. I know that era is considered the worst and many didn't like some of the characters... but come on. Anyways, she's an arms dealer and member of The Black Dragons

Murray Bauman: A private investigator, and conspiracy theorist. Also martial arts student. I wasn't impressed with him in S2 or S3 of Stranger Things, but S4 he really began to shine. 

Ok, time to promote my latest adds. :P 

New images added: 

Emily the Corpse Bride 

Misty Knight 

Just some nice alt images including one of MCU Misty. I actually added them months ago. 

New characters added: 

JP (Street Fighter) 

SF6's big bad is in the Database. Interesting that he's a debonair Russian with M. Bison's Psycho powers. 

Percival "Percy" de Rolo 

And now we have Vox Machina's resident stoic smart guy. His backstory fills out a lot of the show's first season. 

Ronin (Epic) 

Epic's Leafman general is now in. Epic is actually a decent film that was kind of slept on, if it also kinda gives off Ferngully vibes. 

Pike Trickfoot 

Vox Machina's gnome cleric is now also in. With her, the Vox Machina team is now complete in the Database. :)

Moon Girl (2023 series) 

Marvel's latest animated superheroine is here. Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur is a good show, but it also pretty often reminded me that I grew out of its target audience a long time ago. 

16 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Ronin (Epic) 

Epic's Leafman general is now in. Epic is actually a decent film that was kind of slept on, if it also kinda gives off Ferngully vibes. 

Disregard I forgot Fox is owned by Disney now. 

22 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Good ads, but uh, isn't Epic by Bluesky? 

Yeah, Blue Sky produced Epic, but the studio's since been bought out and effectively dissolved by Disney. 

New characters added: 

Sam Wheat 

The MC of 1990's Ghost and arguably Patrick Swayze's best role is in the Database. Could be interesting to see users write matches for and try to come up with ways to beat him. 

Stone Generals

Yup, just saw 2007's TMNT for the first time recently. :) If you consider it canon to the live action films, it's arguably the second-best movie in the series. The Stone Generals might make for some good opponents. 

Image added: 

Jade Warlord 

Was about to add the dude, but I saw he was already here and gave him a secondary pic instead. 

New character added: 

Machine Head

Shut the 🎶hell up! 

Yup, the autotuned crime boss from Invincible is now in. :D I predict a lot of crime, intrigue, and comedy in his future match-ups. 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, new characters added: 

Inhumanoids 

Yup, I went ultra-obscure with this add. :) Inhumanoids is yet another Hasbro show and toyline from the '80's. Been trying to add them for years, but between the difficulty of finding a good pic (until now) and their obscurity, it's been a long time coming. 

But hey, you can't go wrong with 50-foot monsters, right? 

Golden Sparrow 

The vengeful young fighter and love interest from The Forbidden Kingdom is now in. 

Mandrake (Epic) 

The forest-wrecking villain of Epic is here, too. Lot of parallels with Hexxus. 

Mauler Twins 

And now we have the villainous twins from Invincible. The question remains, though: which one is the clone? :P 

New images added: 

Vox Machina 

Vex'ahlia 

Scanlan Shorthalt 

Pike Trickfoot 

Percival "Percy" de Rolo 

Some pics of the gang in formal wear. 

• 2 weeks later...

New characters added: 

Brimscythe 

The Legend of Vox Machina's lightning-breathing starter villain is in the Database. He was actually more powerful than quite a few villains that came after him. 

Wyldstyle

Co-protagonist of The Lego movies is also in. Just saw the first Lego Movie last week, and now I see why my nephews bugged us to get Lego sets almost every time we went out for a while. :D 

Cecil Stedman 

Invincible's suited-up version of Nick Fury and Amanda Waller is also in. 

New images added: 

Atom Eve 

Percival "Percy" de Rolo 

Grog Strongjaw 

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Mirage)

Scanlan Shorthalt 

Cecil Stedman 

Keyleth 

Atom Eve finally has a good profile image. :) Also, here's some alt images for Vox Machina members, the Mirage Turtles (and I'm sure fans of the original comics and the first NES game will recognize it), and the newly-added Cecil. 

Another round of new additions:

Talos The Untamed - from the pages of Marvel comics, we have a Skrull warrior. 3He has made appearances in the MCU. 

The Bye Bye Man - in the horror side of the site, we now have the Bye Bye Man. While I strongly disliked the movie, I thought one of you amazing writers could do something fun with him.

Jonas Taylor - the main protagonist from the Meg. He has taken on the giant prehistoric shark so now let's see what he can do in the site.

Denton Van Zan - a soldier dedicated to fighting dragon's in the Reign of Fire.

Arthur Weasley- from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, we now have the Weasley patriarch trying to find the meaning behind rubber ducks. 

Sky captain Joseph Sullivan - ace pilot from the Sky captain and the world of tomorrow 

Commander Francesca "Franky" Cook - A leader of skilled pilots in Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

Domingo "Ding" Chavez - a special forces operator in the Tom Clancy universe 

Nagini - another character from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. A powerful magical creature and one of Voldemort's horocruxes.

Lope De Aguirre - from Disney's Jungle Cruise. One of the antagonist who is cursed to the river. He also gains some supernatural abilities with that curse. 

Rachel Stone - from Netflix's Heart of Stone. A secret agent who sets out to save the world.

Baylan Skoll - from a galaxy far, far away. A former Jedi turned mercenary. He is making his debut in the new Disney+ series Ahsoka. He is also played by the late Ray Stevenson.

Shin Hati - also from the galaxy far, far away. The apprentice of Baylan who is causing trouble for the galaxy's heroes

Fyrnocks - from the galaxy far, far away. They made their debut in Star wars Rebels. Fearsome and deadly creatures that stay in the darkness.

Ranrok - from the video game side of the Wizarding World. In his debut in Hogwarts Legacy, this little goblin has led a goblin rebellion which causes issues for the main character

Victor Rookwood - also from the same Hogwarts Legacy game. A dark wizard that also plays as a major antagonist in the game.

Gringotts Wizarding Bank - the famous Bank from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I thought with some of the different bank robbers in the site, a bank would make a fun adversary for those thieves. 

You would think that through out the years the CBUB has existed, one of the most prominent women in Marvel would've been in the database for the last twenty something years but to my surprise-- this character hasn't until as of today. The one woman who could be considered the Wolverine's true love, and perhaps one of the few wives whom he has managed to score in the years he's lived has finally been added to the database.

Mariko Yashida, the Scarlet Samurai, has now been added to the CBUB!

Marvel

Mariko Yashida

On 8/27/2023 at 1:32 AM, RakaiThwei said:

Mariko Yashida, the Scarlet Samurai, has now been added to the CBUB!

Marvel

Mariko Yashida

When did Mariko get the armor? 

20 hours ago, DSkillz said:

When did Mariko get the armor? 

When she was brought back to life.

She's now the Scarlet Samurai and is now leader of the Yashida clan.

20 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

When she was brought back to life.

She's now the Scarlet Samurai and is now leader of the Yashida clan.

Ah, so Comic Book Death in full effect, then. :) 

But I digress. New characters added. One can kind of tell what shows I've been watching of late: 

Orthax 

Demon from The Legend of Vox Machina is here.

Robot (Invincible) 

The comic's and show's slightly-shady super-genius is now part of the Database. 

The Immortal 

Invincible's superhero with the self-explanatory name has now been added. 

Kevdak 

Grog Strongjaw's even more barbaric uncle is also in. 

Images added: 

Cecil Stedman 

Mauler Twins 

Robot (Invincible) 

Vax'ildan "Vax" Vessar 

Black Canary 

Vex'ahlia "Vex" Vessar 

The Immortal 

Just yet some more alt images for Invincible and TLoVM characters, along with a DCAU profile pic for Black Canary. 

New characters added: 

Umbrasyl 

The Legend of Vox Machina's acid-breathing dragon and main villain of Season 2 is here. 

Chroma Conclave 

The powerful team of chromatic dragons that are going to be TLoVM's main villains for probably the next season or two are also in.  

Images added: 

Launch (Dragon Ball) 

Unalaq (2) 

Vaatu (2) 

A profile pic for Launch's "nice" side, and images of the Dark Avatar that I added to both Unalaq's and Vaatu's profiles. 

• 2 weeks later...

New(ish) character added: 

Wyldstyle

Yep, she's been re-added. There's still a recurring issue with her profile summary, but the links work fine. 

New images added: 

Brimscythe 

Professor Byron Anders 

Chroma Conclave 

Adam Eve 

Invincible 

J-Team 

Vox Machina (2) 

Percival "Percy" de Rolo 

Vex'ahlia "Vex" Vessar 

Keyleth 

More Vox Machina pics, and some for Adam Eve, Invincible, and the J-Team. 

New characters added: 

Prowl (Transformers: Animated) 

Arguably the most interesting Autobot in the show is now in the Database. 

A.K.I. 

Street Fighter 6's newest character and resident slithering, psycho poison chick is also in. Was just waiting for her to officially debut yesterday to add her. 

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, it's been a minute. 

New character added: 

Beldam / Other Mother 

The creepy, button-eyed villain from Coraline is here. Let's see how many kids in the Database she can try to lure in for a meal. 

Just saw Coraline for the first time the other day. :D This, The Nightmare Before Christmas (and I also heard that the James and the Giant Peach film is good) ... I don't know how Henry Selick keeps putting out these morbidly entertaining films. 

Images added: 

Vex'ahlia "Vex" Vessar 

Vax'ildan "Vax" Vessar 

Percival "Percy" de Rolo 

Scanlan Shorthalt 

Pike Trickfoot  

Keyleth 

Grog Strongjaw 

More images for the Vox Machina team. For those not in the know, the pics are of each of the characters' creators/VA's cosplaying as them. :)