Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 15091 Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

JohnnyChany

GAINING AN EDGE: A MASSIVE FIGHTING GAME CROSSOVER

PART LXVI

kolin-urien0streetfighter-udon-comic.jpg.fca62a65ec09175844195333554c4925.jpg

After having dispatched Voldo to India to eliminate Dhalsim  (REF: DHALSIM VS, VOLDO), Urien placed his elbow on his desk and rubbed his chin. He thought over all his machinations thus far and how close he was to his goal. Shadoloo, the Mishima Zaibatsu, and the G Corporation were all at war with one another with MIST and the Ikari Warriors thrown in for good measure. (REF: BAYMAN VS. CLARK STILL)  His initial choice to be the vessel for Nightmare, K’, was still in the wind,  (REF: MAXIMA VS. BRYAN FURY)  but a potential replacement, Sarah Bryant, was on the way to him thanks to the work of Vice and Mature. (REF: SARAH BRYANT VS. MATURE)  Shermie was causing chaos for Helena Douglas  (REF: HELENA DOUGLAS VS. SHERMIE)  and Geese Howard was in pursuit of the wildcard, Heihachi Mishima.  (REF: CHRISTIE MONTEIRO VS. ELENA)  Not everything had gone according to plan, but chaos was afoot and surely the Secret Society would overthrow Gill for being unable to control the global scale catastrophe.

A buzz from his phone interrupted Urien’s daydream.

“Kolin, what news do you have for me?” he inquired. 

“I have been working as Iori Yagami’s personal assistant for several days now,” Kolin responded. “It is just as you had said.”

Urien laughed. “I told you, if he was vain enough to have two secretaries simultaneously then he would be vain enough to do it again, despite it ending so horribly the first time.”

“I am still not sure what I am doing here,” Kolin admitted. “Iori does not pose much of a threat as far as I can see. Iori doesn’t do much of anything.”

“As one of the Three Sacred Treasures, we need to keep an eye on him. Not to mention, as long as Vice and Mature are working for us I want to keep them off his radar so he does not try to kill them again. At least not until we are finished with them,” Urien explained.

“I believe he is blissfully unaware of their resurrection. He has not mentioned them since I have come under his service,” said Kolin.

“What has he been up to?” Urien asked.

“Mostly avoiding the other two Sacred Treasures, funnily enough,” Kolin answered. “They have been trying to get his assistance for awhile, but he has had me cut them off at every turn. Turns out he really doesn’t like them too much, so he told me that unless it involves needing to reseal Orochi to blow them off.”

“What kind of help were they looking for?”

Kolin stammered a little. “It was never completely clear. Something about sealing up ancient warriors to prevent an evil weapon from fully forming.”  (REF: ATHENA ASAMIYA VS. CHAI XIANGHUA)

Urien lifted an eyebrow. “Very intriguing. Keep me updated if they continue to try and make contact.”

“I will. I need to get back now,” stated Kolin.

Urien hung up with Kolin and pondered over this new information. He figured Rose was most likely involved in enlisting the help of Kyo Kusanagi and Chizuru Kagura. She must have used Benimaru Nikaido, who was no longer listed as part of her group during his last briefing.  (REF: RYO SAKAZAKI VS. AKIRA YUKI) Urien wondered what other chess moves the fortune teller had set in motion.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

672196-bigthumbnail.jpg.4f5f23bb9c0ace9c00e30335f58368a3.jpg

Vice and Mature stood in an empty shop across from the gym where the brutal fight they had engineered between Mila and Vanessa Lewis was ongoing.  (REF: MILA VS. VANESSA LEWIS) The bound and gagged shop owner could only look on helplessly as Vice stood by the locked door with a pair of binoculars, enjoying their handiwork. Meanwhile, Mature lifted up the body of Sarah Bryant to give to Urien’s courier.

Across the street at the gym, Vanessa screamed angrily as she swung at Mila trying to take the MMA fighter’s head off.

“Man, those Soul Edge shards are really something,” Vice commented. “She has rage coming out of every pore. Looks like a fun trip. I may have to ingest some just for the experience."

Mature grabbed the binoculars from Vice. “Let me see.” Mature peered through the binoculars and a frown immediately covered her face. “She is also losing."

Mila held up her arms to block Vanessa’s blows, she then tackled Vanessa to the floor for some ground and pound. Mila unleashed a series of punches and strikes that initially just seemed to fuel the anger inside Vanessa, until finally the silver haired fighter’s head rocked back and she fell unconscious. 

“Looks like you will get your chance to get some action, after all. She lost,” Mature said flatly.

“Let me see,” Vice insisted.

“Don’t forget that hot mess of a pro wrestler is with her too.” Mature suddenly shifted the binoculars to view up the road. “Hold on a minute, 2 o’clock, someone else is approaching the gym.”

Vice looked out the window at a tall muscular man with long blonde hair and green overalls. The man had a camo duffel bag strapped over his shoulder and a stern look plastered on his face.

“I wonder what the deal is with tall, dark, and angsty over there,” said Mature. “I think we should hang back for a bit and see what develops.”

The professional wrestler, Alex, walked to the gym with purpose. There was still so much about his own life that was confusing to Alex, that made him frustrated. But not this, this was his place of peace. He had even made a couple of friends after discovering the gym six months prior. Sarah Bryant and Vanessa Lewis were tournament fighters like Alex, but they did not participate in the World Warrior Tournament. Alex could tell Sarah and Vanessa also had skeletons in their closet, life experiences that haunted them. But, they never talked about it, which suited Alex just fine. Instead, the trio would spar with each other to improve their skills, and motivate each other through rigorous training sets. Alex stopped in his tracks when he reached the entrance of the gym. The sight of a large broken window caused him to drop his duffel and run into the gym.

Inside the gym, Mila was drained. She breathed heavily but remained straddled on top of Vanessa, wary that her attacker might revive and continue her fight. 

“Mila! Mila! Are you here?” Bass Armstrong called out from the locker room. “I couldn’t find anything out back.”

Mila called back. “I’m close to the front. I…”

Mila’s words were cut off as a large boot smashed into the side of her face, sending her flying off of Vanessa.

“How dare you attack one of my friends,” Alex sneered.

He ran up to Mila and delivered a stiff kick to her ribs.

Bass had reached the front of the gym just in time to witness this assault. His heart sank in his chest. The sight also gave him flashbacks to his daughter being beaten by that oaf. Wolf Hawkfield  (REF: TINA ARMSTRONG VS. WOLF HAWKFIELD) which added to his anger.

“Didn’t anyone ever teach you how to treat a lady?” asked Bass.

Alex pointed at the unconscious body of Vanessa Lewis. “Anyone who would do that to Vanessa is no lady. So, unless you want some of this too, you should mind your own business, pal.”

“Bass…” Mila said weakly.

“Don’t worry about it, Mila,” stated Bass. “I’ve got this chump.”

Learn More About
Bass Armstrong
Read more about Bass Armstrong at Wikipedia
Official Site: Tecmo Links: Wikipedia Dead or Alive Wiki- Bass Armstrong Fighters Generation

Alex (Street Fighter)
Read more about Alex (Street Fighter) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Capcom Links: Wikipedia: Alex Fighters Generation: Alex Alex: Street Fighter 3