Magma (comics) vs. Rictor
MATCH SCORE
Magma (comics): 2
Rictor: 1

Rumble 20601 Balto vs. Troodons
MATCH SCORE
Balto: 1
Troodons: 4

Rumble 20600 Elodie vs. The Princess (2022 Film)
MATCH SCORE
Elodie: 4
The Princess (2022 Film): 3

Rumble 20599 Tom Cat vs. Death Angel (A Quiet Place)
MATCH SCORE
Tom Cat: 2
Death Angels (A Quiet Place): 0

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

<I have been extending my mind as far as I dare....And other then the usual trouble, our home is safe.>

<Could you send her a message somehow?>

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The doors would open up now as Gimli came back in.

"The queen awaits. As well as the sage."

As the group walks in, they would see a battle table where two beings were arguing over a grimore. One of them, an old man with a blindfold looks up. His garb was once white, but now bore the stains and wear that comes with war. Despite his apparent blindness he seems to see all of you.

"Welcome and well-met! I am Gandalf. The Blind Sage. And this is the Queen of Shadow and Sorrow. The leader of our resistance." She turns to look at you all......

After a moment she speaks.

"Welcome. For what reason do you fight the Cult?"

As the group walks in, they would see a battle table where two beings were arguing over a grimore. One of them, an old man with a blindfold looks up. His garb was once white, but now bore the stains and wear that comes with war. Despite his apparent blindness he seems to see all of you.

"Welcome and well-met! I am Gandalf. The Blind Sage. And this is the Queen of Shadow and Sorrow. The leader of our resistance." She turns to look at you all......

Vin's yellow Sith eyes appraised the Queen with a hard glare. "I fight him for the same reason you do my home and family are at risk and even if they weren't I have no choice, I beat him last time with the help of some others here so he coerced me into fighting him once more. That's why I fight."

After Vin finished speaking, Aang stepped up to explain his reason.

"I'm among others who have heard of this threat the first time. I believe that he is the reason of some disturbances in other universes. For example, I lost contact with the spiritual world. I hope to amend those problems so that everything will go back to normal."

Vin's yellow Sith eyes appraised the Queen with a hard glare. "I fight him for the same reason you do my home and family are at risk and even if they weren't I have no choice, I beat him last time with the help of some others here so he coerced me into fighting him once more. That's why I fight."

Her eyes hardened from loss as well as war survey her in kind as she looks towards the rest of the group.

"And your silent companions?"

"I was contacted by a being that requested my aid, The Guide, who brought me to these people. Since then, from what I've learned so far, Akuma and his cohorts are dangerous and a threat to not only this dimension but to all dimensions as well.", Ben explained. "And I'm a hero so I gotta do what's right."

"I don't need to explain myself to someone I just met..." ,Sigfried said coldy which was unexpected of him.

Turns to Sigfried, "Let's go ot side for a moment, excuse us your majesty.} She say to the Queen.

Coolly eying the group, the queen steps around the table to look at them more clearly.

She was a perilously beautiful but cold now. Much as the frost touches the flowers of spring and preserves them in icy glory. Once this woman was a being in which joy rather then war was better suited.....Now, she was a name that annoyed the cult and caused its lower soldiers to tremble in fear. Her and her companion, who fought one of the Horseman himself though he lost his sight for all that. Arwen Undomial......And Gandalf the white. Upon these were all the hopes of their ruined world rested upon and after hearing the groups various replies she spoke.

"Perhaps you speak the truth.....And perhaps not. It would not be the first time that one of the Cults agents have strove to enter our base of operations. But if you do speak the truth, then perhaps we can help each other. This..... "Guide" is one we know of as well and he has spoken of a way to stop the Cult once and for all.....But the path is perilous and we have not the men to spare for this particular venture.....Until now. Will you and your group take upon yourself this task?"

Her eyes dart to Vin and Segfried as they go outside.

"Indeed, you may discuss it with your group if you like. This choice must be laid before them all, as all have a part to play....Sooner or later."

Coolly eying the group, the queen steps around the table to look at them more clearly.

She was a perilously beautiful but cold now. Much as the frost touches the flowers of spring and preserves them in icy glory. Once this woman was a being in which joy rather then war was better suited.....Now, she was a name that annoyed the cult and caused its lower soldiers to tremble in fear. Her and her companion, who fought one of the Horseman himself though he lost his sight for all that. Arwen Undomial......And Gandalf the white. Upon these were all the hopes of their ruined world rested upon and after hearing the groups various replies she spoke.

"Perhaps you speak the truth.....And perhaps not. It would not be the first time that one of the Cults agents have strove to enter our base of operations. But if you do speak the truth, then perhaps we can help each other. This..... "Guide" is one we know of as well and he has spoken of a way to stop the Cult once and for all.....But the path is perilous and we have not the men to spare for this particular venture.....Until now. Will you and your group take upon yourself this task?"

"Indeed, you may discuss it with your group if you like. This choice must be laid before them all, as all have a part to play....Sooner or later."

"Like I said, I gotta do what's right. I'm in."

Vin nodded to Galen their answer was easy enough and the others would come to the same conclusion she hoped, right now she had to deal with Sigfried...

"Count me in."

Ben then said to the queen. "I gotta go to the bathroom. I think I saw an outhouse or something back there...", Ben said as he walked backwards away from the queen, bowed once and turned. He left the room.

OOC: I know etiquette! ^_^

He fins a secluded place and transforms into Ghostfreak. He promptly goes invisible and using his telepathic power, he speaks to Siegfried.

Listen, big guy. She's a big shot here. You just disrespected the Queen. Anyways, we've already explained to her what we're here for and you better agree to her plan... otherwise, I'll possess you, Ghostfreak mentally spoke to Siegfried.

OOC:What's with everyone leaving all of a sudden. Do you know something I don't?

Aang looked around as everyone left. Now he remained.

"Excuse me while I have a chat with my friends. We need to discuss what to do next." Quickly, Aang hurried to a bush to take a peek at what Vin and Sigfield are talking about.

OOC:What's with everyone leaving all of a sudden. Do you know something I don't?

"Excuse me while I have a chat with my friends. We need to discuss what to do next." Quickly, Aang hurried to a bush to take a peek at what Vin and Sigfield are talking about.

Ben/Ghostfreak then telepathically talks to Aang.

Dude... do you know where the bathroom is? I gotta go... for real.

As they leave, Arwen raises an eyebrow and turns to Gandalf.

"Upon these....people may we place our hope? Arda help us all....."

OOC: Just waiting on everyone's post before we continue the game. We need some more IC moments. Also, they may contribute to future developments in the game.

As they leave, Arwen raises an eyebrow and turns to Gandalf.

"Upon these....people may we place our hope? Arda help us all....."

OOC: Lol... telepathic spamming.

Don't worry, my friends just having a small discussion, my Queen. Please be patient. Thanks. Also... do you know where the bathroom is?

OOC: Lol... telepathic spamming.

Don't worry, my friends just having a small discussion, my Queen. Please be patient. Thanks. Also... do you know where the bathroom is?

She raises an eyebrow and speaks back via mind.

"First door on the left, three doors down."

Ben/Ghostfreak then telepathically talks to Aang.

Dude... do you know where the bathroom is? I gotta go... for real.

I suppose you can read that I have no idea where a bathroom would be. The bathrooms where I come from won't look at all like how you think. Hey, I'm talking without speaking right now! This is so cool!

Aang hears the thought of the Shadow Queen.

I'm find right here in this bush thank you.

She raises an eyebrow and speaks back via mind.

"First door on the left, three doors down."

Thanks!

Ben/Ghostfreak spoke to the Queen mentally.

Never mind Aang, the Queen told me where the crapper was! Also, talk to you later... nature calls

Ben/Ghostfreak informed him.

With that, Ben turned back to human and went to the crapper.

Thanks!

Ben/Ghostfreak spoke to the Queen mentally.

Never mind Aang, the Queen told me where the crapper was! Also, talk to you later... nature calls

Ben/Ghostfreak informed him.

With that, Ben turned back to human and went to the crapper.

Aang thought about what Ben said. "The crapper?"

<Galen, keep our hosts occupied, i'm going to ry and figure what the hell is going on with Sigfried.>

<Galen, keep our hosts occupied, i'm going to ry and figure what the hell is going on with Sigfried.>

He nodded and turned to Gandalf, gesturing to the book on the table.

"What is this....Way of which you speak of?"