Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

Giving up on speaking to Sigfried for now she returns to the room with the Queen and the Sage.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing them all back, Arwen looks up from her conversation with Galen and Gandalf before speaking.

"You have returned....And have chosen as well I see. Then the die is cast, and we shall take the path of folly, using it as a cloak against the Cult. This is the Book of Ebion, brother to the notorious dreaded Necromonicon. It tells much of the earlier beginnings of the Cult as well as much Dark Magic which chills me to the bone. Despite our fears though, it tells of a way to destroy them once and for all. Scattered across worlds are several beacons, which as long as they blaze keep the Cult and its followers in power. To weaken them, we must dispel them each individually. This is your path and the dangers will grow greater as you destroy them. With this knowledge, will you still go?"

Seeing them all back, Arwen looks up from her conversation with Galen and Gandalf before speaking.

"You have returned....And have chosen as well I see. Then the die is cast, and we shall take the path of folly, using it as a cloak against the Cult. This is the Book of Ebion, brother to the notorious dreaded Necromonicon. It tells much of the earlier beginnings of the Cult as well as much Dark Magic which chills me to the bone. Despite our fears though, it tells of a way to destroy them once and for all. Scattered across worlds are several beacons, which as long as they blaze keep the Cult and its followers in power. To weaken them, we must dispel them each individually. This is your path and the dangers will grow greater as you destroy them. With this knowledge, will you still go?"

"I would march to the heart of Hell itself for my home and family." Vin declared whole-heartedly.

"No disrespect but do I have to repeat what I said? I'm going..."

Her eyes soften slightly as she hears Ben's brave comment and she smiles.

"Your heart is strong, yet.....You and some of your group are young. I would that I could spare you from the horrors that will come upon us. Which is why I asked again."

Her eyes soften slightly as she hears Ben's brave comment and she smiles.

"Your heart is strong, yet.....You and some of your group are young. I would that I could spare you from the horrors that will come upon us. Which is why I asked again."

"Well, look at it this way. If we do this, we can and will spare others from having to do this."

"Well, look at it this way. If we do this, we can and will spare others from having to do this."

One of her hands reaches out and strokes his hair out of his eyes, remembering another brave boy.....But the moment passes and she turns away.

"Very well then. Rooms shall be prepared for you all. With luck and Arda's favor we shall begin tomorrow."

At her words, Gimli comes back in the room and takes the group to a large chamber with adjoining individual rooms. He nods and speaks before he leaves.

"Don't hesitate to call if you need anything."

OOC: I'm back and I see I missed alot... Had I been here, Raziel would have bent a knee out of respect, but remained weary as the last time that he did that he had his wings ripped out and was cast into hell... at that question to why he was here, he would have responded that it was repaying a debt to the Guide for freeing him from an eternal prison.

One of her hands reaches out and strokes his hair out of his eyes, remembering another brave boy.....But the moment passes and she turns away.

"Very well then. Rooms shall be prepared for you all. With luck and Arda's favor we shall begin tomorrow."

At her words, Gimli comes back in the room and takes the group to a large chamber with adjoining individual rooms. He nods and speaks before he leaves.

"Don't hesitate to call if you need anything."

"Thanks for the rooms. I can't wait to start the adventure."

He glances at Vin for a moment to ensure that she was settling in before turning to the group in general.

"I've been talking to the sage myself to get an idea of who or what is behind it all. And I must say, its not exactly....Pleasant."

He glances at Vin for a moment to ensure that she was settling in before turning to the group in general.

"I've been talking to the sage myself to get an idea of who or what is behind it all. And I must say, its not exactly....Pleasant."

"Since when is it ever, what did you learn?"

"How do you mean?" said Raziel

"Man, I'm tired. I'm going to sleep. Wake me if you need me...", Ben tiredly said. "Good day to you, my queen.", Ben said and bowed before leaving for a room.

Seeing him leave, Galen raises an eyebrow in amusement.

"He must really be tired as we left Queen Arwen earlier." Then turning serious he glances at the others.

"What do you think of our hosts?"

"How do you mean?" said Raziel

He glanced at Raziel as he spoke.

"There is some....Greater power behind the Cult. Something beyond this world.....Or any other I fear."

Sigfried sighed as he hadn't gotten a chance to aplogize to the Queen. So he started to walk off but stopped by the doorway and asked this:

"Vin....is it okay if I have a talk with you......alone...."

Seeing him leave, Galen raises an eyebrow in amusement.

"He must really be tired as we left Queen Arwen earlier." Then turning serious he glances at the others.

"What do you think of our hosts?"

"We can trust them, I know we can." Vin said.

Sigfried bowed to the Queen as he aplogized for his rude behavior and walked away with a sad look on his face and his head hanging low.

"Vin....is it okay if I have a talk with you......alone...."

"When the meeting is over."

"Alright then.... I will be .......somewere I guess...." Sigfried said too upset to care about the meeting as he walked off into the night(It is night ...right?)

"Alright then.... I will be .......somewere I guess...." Sigfried said too upset to care about the meeting as he walked off into the night(It is night ...right?)

OOC: Alright then, we are in a chamber with adjoining rooms for everyone in the Mines of Moria. Underground. It may be night, but then again....Who knows here? Anyone else have a question, PM me.