Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Just assuming that I've heard or been told for right now...

After being told about that Raziel just shrugged "I don't know about having the body of a man, nor Dragon like wings, but the Elder God of my realm looked like a giant octopus..."

After being told about that Raziel just shrugged "I don't know about having the body of a man, nor Dragon like wings, but the Elder God of my realm looked like a giant octopus..."

He frowned, one hand to his chin in thought while the other supported Ben on his shoulder.

"What was this god called?"

He frowned, one hand to his chin in thought while the other supported Ben on his shoulder.

"What was this god called?"

"..." Raziel stared off in thought for a moment "You know I never asked... but he did like to boast... saying things like 'I am the Engine of Life, the source of Nosgoth’s very existence. I am the hub of the Wheel, the origin of all Life, the devourer of Death.' Does that help?"

Aang never got to meditate as there was too many voices going on at the same time. Reluctantly, Aang followed the voices to where Ben sat. "What did I miss? Did you have a bad dream as well?"

He glanced at Aang as he awaited Raziel's reply.

"Ben did as well. What was your dream?"

"..." Raziel stared off in thought for a moment "You know I never asked... but he did like to boast... saying things like 'I am the Engine of Life, the source of Nosgoth’s very existence. I am the hub of the Wheel, the origin of all Life, the devourer of Death.' Does that help?"

He glanced back at Raziel and smiled slightly.

"Perhaps....I'm going to talk to Gandalf. Perhaps we can gleam more clues from the book they have."

Meanwhile, through a very strenuous and tedious use of the Force Vin manages to make an interdimentional mental connection wither daughter.

<hey Katie how've you been?

<Mom? Where aere you you were supposed to be back awhile ago.>

<Sorry about that Katie, your Father and I ran into an old enemy, we may be awhile, were in another dimension now, as you can see I can use the Force here but it's difficult to contact home, so I don't know how often i'll be able to contact you. Let me see if I can get your dad in on this okay?>

Guest tomisntblue

"Show us another one!" One of the girls called excited.

"Well I don't want to keep anything from my adoring fans." Dante responded, summoning the power of Lucifer. The ladies responded with oo's and awe's. "This one is called the Lucifer."

"How does it work?"

"Well... let me show you... stand back..."

(Just a assumption. Like hey/.....Vin has been acting pretty weird lately maybe she wants Galen.... and no one awsnered the question....man I just can picture Akuma getting his butt kicked to this song...)

(Just a assumption. Like hey/.....Vin has been acting pretty weird lately maybe she wants Galen.... and no one awsnered the question....man I just can picture Akuma getting his butt kicked to this song...)

She's meditating, she does that, it's something she picked up, from her training.

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: Taken directly from a cutscene

The girls give Dante room. "First I whip it out!" he said as he materialized two red swords, "Then I thrust it in!" He said, stabbing the blades into a bolder, "With. Great. Force... from every angle, it penetrates! Until... with. Great. Strength. I... RAM IT IN!" When Dante is finished the swords are in the shape of a heart. "In the end, we are all satisfied..." Dante claps his hands and the swords explode, leaving the bolder in the shape of a heart. The girls cheer.

(If its okay for me to say........thats what she said..........sorry....)

Sigfried:Oh!I just remebered something!!! Sigfried annuonced as he started running back to were he was before only to run into Dante..

"Ouch.....huh? Dante what are you doing here and who are these ladies?"

Guest tomisntblue
(If its okay for me to say........thats what she said..........sorry....)

OOC: The innuendo was intentional. Dante is showing off to a group of girls. I'm kinda killing time until I feel like jumping into the conversation and having fun.

OOC: Taken directly from a cutscene

The girls give Dante room. "First I whip it out!" he said as he materialized two red swords, "Then I thrust it in!" He said, stabbing the blades into a bolder, "With. Great. Force... from every angle, it penetrates! Until... with. Great. Strength. I... RAM IT IN!" When Dante is finished the swords are in the shape of a heart. "In the end, we are all satisfied..." Dante claps his hands and the swords explode, leaving the bolder in the shape of a heart. The girls cheer.

OOC: ...sexual references, even if unintended... wtf?

OOC: Well, not what I was hoping for but points for trying. I'll just go in IC.

As Galen walks toward the council room, he pauses briefly to smile at Dante's antics before after some twists and turns to the room.....Where a familiar smell makes his eyes widen briefly before dropping to his lightsaber. Cautiously, he peeks inside....And steps back, enraged and nauseated at what had happened. He had to tell someone. Seeing a soldier coming up he grabbed him.

"An assassin is in the base! Queen Arwen is dead." With horror filled eyes, he runs off and the alarm rings through the building.

He glanced at Aang as he awaited Raziel's reply.

"Ben did as well. What was your dream?"

He glanced back at Raziel and smiled slightly.

"Perhaps....I'm going to talk to Gandalf. Perhaps we can gleam more clues from the book they have."

Well, I dreamed of Akuma destroying my universe and me looking like an idiot while it happens. "

Before he could explain more, bells are heard. Aang went to his room to get his staff and other supplies, than returned to group. "It looks like trouble."

OOC:... they have alarms that ring? o.o

"What? The Queen! Someone find Gandalf! Time to go Hero! WILDMUTT!"

200px-WildmuttBen10.png

"Growl!", Ben/Wildmutt uttered. He then, using his infrared vision, began to look for someone that was acting suspicious, taking off in a random direction, searching.

OOC: Well, not what I was hoping for but points for trying. I'll just go in IC.

As Galen walks toward the council room, he pauses briefly to smile at Dante's antics before after some twists and turns to the room.....Where a familiar smell makes his eyes widen briefly before dropping to his lightsaber. Cautiously, he peeks inside....And steps back, enraged and nauseated at what had happened. He had to tell someone. Seeing a soldier coming up he grabbed him.

"An assassin is in the base! Queen Arwen is dead." With horror filled eyes, he runs off and the alarm rings through the building.

Vin could sense Galen's panic.

<I'm on my way.> She said running with everything she could muster to his location.