Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

MORDOR

Guest AKUMA

"Alright then.... I will be .......somewere I guess...." Sigfried said too upset to care about the meeting as he walked off into the night(It is night ...right?)

OOC: It's Moria... it's thousands of meters under the mountains, composed of a maze of tunnels, and rooms, and mining veins. There is no night, there is no day, there is only torchlight and the vague impression of time...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: It's Moria... it's thousands of meters under the mountains, composed of a maze of tunnels, and rooms, and mining veins. There is no night, there is no day, there is only torchlight and the vague impression of time...

(Geez....sorry Skir...you didn't have to own me.. just for a simple mistake.... )

(Geez....sorry Skir...you didn't have to own me.. just for a simple mistake.... )

OOC: lol... well, it was day when we (Ben, Raziel, and Aang) left the village... it took a while to help reconstruct the village in the beginning of the third day... took a while to get to Moria... took a while to talk to the queen... its at least nighttime, in the evening.

OOC:So do we start today or do we have to wait until tomorrow.

OOC: Well, AKUMA said he was placing some of the World threads today but he isn't here now. So I'll just have to make a sidequest in the meantime while we wait. Whose up for it?

Vin turns to Galen "Arwen mention the Necrocomoion, that book you were looking for perhaps this is fortunate after all, we may get some leads on it." she'd wait for a rsonse and when it was given g find Sigfried

Vin turns to Galen "Arwen mention the Necrocomoion, that book you were looking for perhaps this is fortunate after all, we may get some leads on it." she'd wait for a response and when it was given g find Sigfried

"Only in passing, besides I already have a connection back on our world."

"Necronomicon? What book is this?" Asked Raziel with a raised eyebrow. He had met Necromancers before, and a whole book dedicated to the art would be interesting to someone as dead as he.

"Necronomicon? What book is this?" Asked Raziel with a raised eyebrow. He had met Necromancers before, and a whole book dedicated to the art would be interesting to someone as dead as he.

He glanced at Raziel.

"Its some book that someone killed my friend for. I was investigating it back home when.....We decided to visit my wife's homeworld. Its reach must be long if its brother could be found here in this world."

Guest AKUMA

ill be around in the next hour or so, ill try to get the worlds up if not today then by tommorow...if everything is in place for it...

in the mean time just complete hugo's sidequest then ill be around like i said in the next hour...

@hugo ill pm u in awhile about the reply...

ill be around in the next hour or so, ill try to get the worlds up if not today then by tommorow...if everything is in place for it...

in the mean time just complete hugo's sidequest then ill be around like i said in the next hour...

@hugo ill pm u in awhile about the reply...

OOC: Alright then. A few more IC moments and I'll start it off. Meaning start talking people. We'll have some.....Fun soon enough, hehehehe.

For those who dream and slumber under Morpheus influence, they would dream of a being unique to all. For Ben, he would dream of someone very dear to him.... In the dream, Max Tennyson would smile at Ben before running into a cave. Does Ben follow?

For those who dream and slumber under Morpheus influence, they would dream of a being unique to all. For Ben, he would dream of someone very dear to him.... In the dream, Max Tennyson would smile at Ben before running into a cave. Does Ben follow?

OOC: ...

"Grandpa! Wait!", Ben yells after Max as he chases after him. Without a thought, he follows him into the cave.

OOC: ...

"Grandpa! Wait!", Ben yells after Max as he chases after him. Without a thought, he follows him into the cave.

OOC: Hehehe. Even sleep will not allow you to escape the drama! Bwahahaha!

As he would run after him, from afar voices would be speaking in strange and alien tongues, unknown even to Ben. From a convenient hiding place, he would see a group of the priests, surrounding a strange statue. If Ben was to describe it later, he would attribute it with the head of an octopus, the wings of a dragon and the body of a man. But to look upon it would give him headaches and as he would turn, his grandfather would be standing there, with a look of such fear upon his face to give his grandson pause. His voice was a whisper of dread as he looked at him.

"Remember!"

OOC: Hehehe. Even sleep will not allow you to escape the drama! Bwahahaha!

As he would run after him, from afar voices would be speaking in strange and alien tongues, unknown even to Ben. From a convenient hiding place, he would see a group of the priests, surrounding a strange statue. If Ben was to describe it later, he would attribute it with the head of an octopus, the wings of a dragon and the body of a man. But to look upon it would give him headaches and as he would turn, his grandfather would be standing there, with a look of such fear upon his face to give his grandson pause. His voice was a whisper of dread as he looked at him.

"Remember!"

OOC: I'm assuming I wake up now.

"GRANDPA!", Ben screams in his dream. It is seen that as he wakes up, he is screaming his grandfather's name out loud.

Again, unable to find Sigfred Vin woul return to her room and begin to meditate trying to reach her home in some way.

OOC: I'm assuming I wake up now.

"GRANDPA!", Ben screams in his dream. It is seen that as he wakes up, he is screaming his grandfather's name out loud.

Hearing the scream, Galen turns around and rushes into the room where Ben has been shocked into awakening.

"Whats wrong?"

Seeing that there was nothing left to do, Aang went off to sleep. In that dream, he found himself in a field. He got up to see all of his friends, even Appa and Momo. "Wow. You're all here," Aang said as he ran towards them. "I've been through so much. I can't wait to tell you about it." As Aang came closer, his friends started to fade as well as the environment. The place was replaced by an arid place with no existing life. The only person standing was a man with red hair and a weird sign on his back.

"What have you done!" Aang shouted. Yet that only made him freeze himself.

"You are weak boy," Akuma taunted. "Even with all thepower you possess you can't save anyone." Akuma responded with a punch that created a wave of destruction hurling towards Aang.

"NO!" Aang woke up suddenly, seeing that he was still in that room. "I need to meditate." Aang got to his meditation stance.

OOC: I'm on for a little while, care to catch me up?

OOC: Well we're all here in Moria, the Queen is Arwen and the Sage is Gandalf(who is now blind). We're just cruising IC for now and I gave Ben a nightmare which may have some bearing on future play.

Hearing the scream, Galen turns around and rushes into the room where Ben has been shocked into awakening.

"Whats wrong?"

"I think I just had a dream... that tells me things! I saw my grandpa. I followed him and it led me into a cave... full of people... there was one guy... it had the head of an octopus, the wings of a dragon and the body of a man... he then told me to remeber. I then woke up... what does it mean? I also heard voices."

"I think I just had a dream... that tells me things! I saw my grandpa. I followed him and it led me into a cave... full of people... there was one guy... it had the head of an octopus, the wings of a dragon and the body of a man... he then told me to remeber. I then woke up... what does it mean? I also heard voices."

He frowned at the description.

"I'm not to sure what to make of it. Perhaps Raziel or Dante might have some more experience with this. Come and lets tell them."

Guest tomisntblue

OOC: Just to be doing something

Meanwhile, Dante had found a fan club of young elven girls and was busy demonstarting the various weapons and powers in his arsenal.

"So you see ladies, as long as I'm here you got nothing to worry about." Dante said, flashing his winning smile.