Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

TV

videogameman

Alright, on Thursday I watched 30 Rock, Community, and the Office. Funny, as always. I really hope Liz's relationship actually works out for once.

On Friday, I cried at Batman.

B'Wana Beast, nooooooooooooooooooooo!

And on Symbionic Titan, I've become a Lance/Illana shipper. Anyone else watch these shows?

Alright, on Thursday I watched 30 Rock, Community, and the Office. Funny, as always. I really hope Liz's relationship actually works out for once.

On Friday, I cried at Batman.

B'Wana Beast, nooooooooooooooooooooo!

And on Symbionic Titan, I've become a Lance/Illana shipper. Anyone else watch these shows?

i watch tna impact on thursday. monday i watch house and raw .

• 2 months later...
Guest bigballerju

Yeah I have been watching Ordinary Family and its good. It has that Incredibles feeling in a way which is good even though they aren't superheroes regardless of the fact they have powers.

The special effects for the mother's super speed is awesome and kills Smallville.

Smallville should have done there special effects for Clark's super speed like hers.

Man, I'm so sad right now. All my shows won't be coming on for a while. Regular Show, Adventure Time, and Scooby Doo are done till next year, as are Symbiotic Titan and Batman Brave and The Bold. Plus, my only non-cartoon and non-comedic show I watch, the Walking Dead, has finished it's first season. Anyone else watch those shows?

Man, I'm so sad right now. All my shows won't be coming on for a while. Regular Show, Adventure Time, and Scooby Doo are done till next year, as are Symbiotic Titan and Batman Brave and The Bold.

Just about everything you said made me miss teen titans...

That reminds me. Young Justice. Thoughts? Personally, I think it's okay. It has potential and I'll tune in.

I don't know if my poor heart can take it.

Teen Titans was my favorite. Ever.

Young Justice will have ot be very good to meet up to my standards.

Guest tomisntblue
That reminds me. Young Justice. Thoughts? Personally, I think it's okay. It has potential and I'll tune in.

It has me interested.

For the past few weeks I've been saying that since DXD has the Avengers CN needs to bring back the Justice League and they kinda did, so I win. Right?

It's pretty good for superhero tv standards. Anyone wtach The Amazing Race? It's the season finale. I haven't been watching Survivor but I've been hearing bad things about this season.

• 4 weeks later...

What bull! For two weeks, they're replaying the one-hour preview of Young Justice AND no Sym-Bionic Titan or Batman:tBatB

At least Monday brought back Adventure Time and Regular Show. AT was okay, certainly funny, but I'm waiting for the Lich King to appear already. The Fruit Keeper was a trip though. In Regular Show, it was a nice change of pace that Mordecai was the one who caused the problem. Plus,

HE KILLED RIGBY

. Certainly surprising.

Guest force_echo
I just feel happy now that Stewart and Colbert are back. I dislike it when they leave for vacation. I literally have no other source of news. Their word is law to me.

But they're both liberal (well I don't know about Stewart but I know for a fact Colbert is), don't you want an objective view of politics?

But they're both liberal (well I don't know about Stewart but I know for a fact Colbert is), don't you want an objective view of politics?

Considering half their shows are Fox News clips, I think I get a pretty balanced view.

Note: But seriously, I live in a very conservative part of the nation, so I'm not really missing much. All my friends are pretty conservative, and when we get to discussing politics, I learn more about their views. I prefer doing that, than watching Fox News, or reading the Post, etc. Plus, I'm kind of short on time (my DVR has so much stuff on it...)

MARVELNOTE: And yes, I would consider Stewart liberal as well. He's probably more balanced than Colbert though (Center Left?) He typically bashes extreme Left/Right politicians without remorse.

Oh, and his criticism of Obama/Democrats has been spot on...

Plus, Stewart is damn BADASS!

He got an interview with Barack Obama while he was still in office.

He destroyed

when he was on their show. It dissolved three weeks later.

He annihilated Jim Cramer He not only predicted the guy's defensive statements, but he prepared clips where Jim clearly contradicts those statements.

He eviscerated Betsy McCaughey so bad, she resigned the next day.

But if you think he's just a big jerk, think again. This interview with Mike Huckabee where they debate abortion. Here, Jon treats Mike with respect, as Mike is at least knowledgeable, knows his stuff, and is genuine.

And finally, he took Barack Obama to task.

Sorry, just was possessed by fanboyism, but still!