X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

TV

videogameman

Guest tomisntblue
hey i will watch zombies vs vampires i need something to hold me over on tuesday or wensday in between raw and impact.

when does the new season start.

I'll watch it, I'm just saying I like the whole history aspect of the show.

So, Young Justice? As a comic book based site, I thought I'd bring it up now that it's had a nice amount of episodes to judge from. I like it. nice blend of humor and action, but I don't think it's better than Teen Titans yet. Some of the running gags( like Hello, Megan! and to a larger extent personally, Robin's fixation on prefixes) get annoying, but I do love the team interactions.

Guest Shockwave
Here we go.

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011/03/09/...es-vs-vampires/

It had to happen. There is only so much you can do with history before you start repeating yourself. Just like in real life. It's only a matter of time before Deadliest Warrior becomes CBUB. Next year: Superman vs. Goku. With the dummies.

Soon? It already was. I quit after the first season.

Personally I'll stick with the Deadliest Character it's better.

Guest silversurfer092

Currently watching The Walking Dead and Freaks and Geeks and about to start True Blood. I think all 3 are pretty awesome, but True Blood is the worst of the 3. Discuss.

Guest TheJ0ke
Currently watching The Walking Dead and Freaks and Geeks and about to start True Blood. I think all 3 are pretty awesome, but True Blood is the worst of the 3. Discuss.

I am sick of vampires. Twilight ruined them for me, and the vampire craze is sickening.

VAMPIRES ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SPARKLE!

Guest WereWolf
I am sick of vampires. Twilight ruined them for me, and the vampire craze is sickening.

Yeah! They're supposed to burn in the sun, just like Dracula! Wait, something's wrong here...

Guest silversurfer092

I sincerely recommend Let Me In. It can restore your faith in vampires and the horror that should surround them. Probably my favorite movie from 2010, mainly because I can't remember any others from 2010. The years blur together for me.

Guest tomisntblue

On animal planet there is a new show called "Blond vs Bear" I must say, after being mislead by the title, I am disappointed.

So, Young Justice? As a comic book based site, I thought I'd bring it up now that it's had a nice amount of episodes to judge from. I like it. nice blend of humor and action, but I don't think it's better than Teen Titans yet. Some of the running gags( like Hello, Megan! and to a larger extent personally, Robin's fixation on prefixes) get annoying, but I do love the team interactions.

It's great i have to say It's my favorite show on TV. I love Kid Flash. And on a other note I just start watching Doctor Who which is awesome.

• 1 month later...
God, I'm so bored. I've spent all my time watching My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and now that I've watched all the episodes I'm lost.

Any other bronies here? And as a pre-emptive strike, don't knock it till you try it.

I sincerly hope your joking, and if your not don't sweat it I used to watch Blue's Clues when I was like 8 or something. I still sit and watch it when my little brother watches it.

If I remember correctly, your first ever match here was about Blue's Clues :wacko:

Hehe it was Cujo vs 'Bule's clues. Brb gotta eat and play Fallout 3!

I sincerly hope your joking, and if your not don't sweat it I used to watch Blue's Clues when I was like 8 or something. I still sit and watch it when my little brother watches it.

You wouldn't believe how popular this show is. It's not as bad or girly as you think. But anyway.

Hate the wait for Young justice, but at least Bats is still around. Vigilante can play a mean guitar.

• 2 weeks later...
Considering it lol... But if I did, I would only be joining tbe bandwagon.

If you like it you like it if you don't you don't. I don't think that's joining the bandwagon but if it is who cares? If it's awesome let me on that bandwagon woot!

Guest Darksaiyajin345
*Considers getting into Doctor Who.*

Sniffs I miss Tenett all well you should watch it its a great show and Matt Smith is doing a better job than I thought he would.