Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

TV

videogameman

I am highly dissapointed in big networks for making shows like "The Cape". I mean, if this is a good show, I'll watch it, but this is just big TV business networks being cheap. There are great heroes out there that would be awesome on TV. But NBC won't make it just so they won't have to pay royalties?

That's evill!!!!!

I shall, however, watch the Cape. Thank you for reminding me that it's just now starting.

Guest TheJ0ke

Eh, well I thought it was decent. There were some things that really bothered me (mostly had to do with physics), but overall I thought it was pretty good. It seems like it has potential.

I am highly dissapointed in big networks for making shows like "The Cape". I mean, if this is a good show, I'll watch it, but this is just big TV business networks being cheap. There are great heroes out there that would be awesome on TV. But NBC won't make it just so they won't have to pay royalties?

I think Something*Positive makes the point better than I can.

sp12052010.png

Guest silversurfer092
I actually had the opposite reaction. I'm a little impressed that NBC decided to do somethin origional instead of piggybacking off of somebody else (though obvious comparisons to batman/the spirit/etc. could be drawn)

Original? They took The Spirit (which was kind of crap to begin with) and put it on TV. I didn't even watch the show to know that much. Some guy knows his kid likes comics, is in an accident, is proclaimed dead, but didn't actually die. Take away the kid, give him strength, and call him The Spirit.

Original? They took The Spirit (which was kind of crap to begin with) and put it on TV. I didn't even watch the show to know that much. Some guy knows his kid likes comics, is in an accident, is proclaimed dead, but didn't actually die. Take away the kid, give him strength, and call him The Spirit.

I know it's unlikely you are talking about the comics, I just want to make sure. You're talking about the movie, right?

Anyway, The Cape just didn't interest me enough. I love Keith David and Summer Glau, but actors alone aren't enough to get me to watch it and reviews weren't that positive.

Guest silversurfer092
I know it's unlikely you are talking about the comics, I just want to make sure. You're talking about the movie, right?

Anyway, The Cape just didn't interest me enough. I love Keith David and Summer Glau, but actors alone aren't enough to get me to watch it and reviews weren't that positive.

The movie. I haven't bought a comic in a few years.

Guest force_echo
Joan of Arc confirmed for new season of Deadliest Warrior. First female fighter on the show...interesting.

Joan of Arc? The lady who got shot through the shoulder by an arrow on like the second battle of her campaign? Wonder how thats gonna turn out.

Joan of Arc? The lady who got shot through the shoulder by an arrow on like the second battle of her campaign? Wonder how thats gonna turn out.

She heard the voice of GOD!

I fear for her opponent. Lookout, here comes a lightning bolt!

Guest TheJ0ke
She heard the voice of GOD!

I fear for her opponent. Lookout, here comes a lightning bolt!

Indeed, some would argue that crazy people are extra dangerous.

• 1 month later...
Deadliest Warrior just announced Zombies and Vampires on the new season!!!

Tales from the Crypt did that, like, 20 years ago. Two zombies lure a dude into their house (these zombies still have full sentience.) so they can eat him, only to find out that he's a vampire that allowed himself to be lured in so he could drink their blood. When both sides realize they're not gonna get something to eat, a fight breaks out. The vampire kicked the zombies' asses. Didn't kill them, just roughed them up, humiliated them, and put them in their place (Since vampires see themselves as superior to other forms of undead.).

Tales from the Crypt did that, like, 20 years ago. Two zombies lure a dude into their house (these zombies still have full sentience.) so they can eat him, only to find out that he's a vampire that allowed himself to be lured in so he could drink their blood. When both sides realize they're not gonna get something to eat, a fight breaks out. The vampire kicked the zombies' asses. Didn't kill them, just roughed them up, humiliated them, and put them in their place (Since vampires see themselves as superior to other forms of undead.).

Do you remember the name of the episode, so I can see if its on Youtube? Its okay if you don't and how the hell are they gonna test 'weapons'. Thier are only two.

Vampires: Fangs, and claws.

Zombies: Teeth and thier nails which can rip people apart like tissue paper...

Guest tomisntblue

The vampire vs zombie idea on deadliest warrior doesn't sound appealing to me. Sure it's kinda cool to think about, but I don't think that vampires and zombies fit with the show's theme.

Here we go.

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011/03/09/...es-vs-vampires/

It had to happen. There is only so much you can do with history before you start repeating yourself. Just like in real life. It's only a matter of time before Deadliest Warrior becomes CBUB. Next year: Superman vs. Goku. With the dummies.