Tournament - Judge Doom vs. Carnage
MATCH SCORE
Judge Doom: 2
Carnage: 7

Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. Goliath (Evolve)
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
Goliath (Evolve): 0

Psylocke vs. Danielle Moonstar
MATCH SCORE
Psylocke: 6
Danielle Moonstar: 2

Rumble 20570 Arkin vs. Komodo
MATCH SCORE
Arkin: 0
Komodo: 1

Rumble 20569 Minsu Kim vs. The Avengers
MATCH SCORE
Minsu Kim: 2
The Avengers: 4

TV

videogameman

Well, I was a little glad that ABC was airing the MMPR "remastered" at first.....it got remastered alright.....

and now, its even more cheezier than it was before. Now its got that whole '1966 batman tv show' look to it with all the Onomatopoeia and stuff.....not cool.

looks like one of Vh1's old Pop Up Videos where the bubbles pop up outta nowhere and tell you trivia.

All the new effects were not needed at all...some were decent but i could live without it.

Im just glad Disney left the music and stuff alone....i guess that was the LEAST they could do.

And to make it worst, MMPR dosent even air on the single digit ABC channel(atleast not with Directv). You have to order a 3 digit channel ABC which pretty much shows you the same thing.

So here I am getting ready for the MMPR "remastered" because the channel's Promo commercial just said it was comming on next....then the News comes on....

Man, I was pissed, Then I soon found out that it was a blessing in disguise....but obviously i saw it eventually....

Disney is F***in up and gettin paid while doing it.....

and BOA is right behind Disney with their new MMPR toyline....

yeah i was thinking the same thing but it is still cool.

but i hate the kapow! effects.

American Idol should do a crossover with Dancing with the Stars...

Agreed.

Still, the crossover I'm waiting for is "The Biggest Loser" with "American Gladiator". Jumping rope? That's not how you lose weight! Let's unleashes Titan on them!

Guest ThePoet

Dancing with the Stars and American Idol, yuck. Just yuck.

Here are some that have potential.

-House and Grey's Anatomy. How long before Patrick Dempsey strangles Hugh Laurie. Also, inside joke knowing that Dempsey auditioned for the roll of House.

-White Collar and Burn Notice. Michael Weston and Neal Caffrey, could make some very good storylines.

-Glee and The Office. This would be an acid trip that I'm not sure would work, but I'd like to see it tried.

-Monk and anything. Just to see his interactions.

-ThePoet

Guest boston_celtics
You're fired.

-ThePoet

I don't actually watch those shows. But in my defense, I'm only seventeen, so I'm allowed to watch teenage oriented shows.

Guest tomisntblue

Along the lines of crossovers, I'd like if Scrubs (before it was turned into this thing they're trying to pass off as Scrubs) had an episode where they brought House in to help at Sacred Heart. I'd just love to see him and Dr. Cocks try to work together

• 1 month later...
Guest KevinDWolf93

Saw the Deadliest Warrior premiere and back for blood special. Thought it was good, my opinions on the matchups *note:SPOILERS*:

* Good for the spatans winning. That shield was da big killer yet again. On that note I wouldve liked to see Wallace or Apache in there(if only for the experts comments)

*Poor IRA. Worst beatdown yet I think...Though LMAO for them adding pirates in the modern warrior section

*SWAT vs GSG9. Anyone else notice these guys like going for the eyes a little too much? Also the final kill in the simulation was funny as hell: "SWAT: Im in the car."GSG9: Oh sh-*bang*"

Any fights ya'll looking forward too. The snippets from the new opening show some promising weapons and I looked over the list: Personally, I wanna see the Musketeer and Aztec kick some tail...

Along the lines of crossovers, I'd like if Scrubs (before it was turned into this thing they're trying to pass off as Scrubs) had an episode where they brought House in to help at Sacred Heart. I'd just love to see him and Dr. Cocks try to work together

that would be cool.

My friends, it is a sad day. I've found out that, due to Sony giving Disney the TV rights of Spidey to keep making movies, The Spectacular Spider-Man has been CANCELLED. I now hate the Marvel-Disney partnership. Marvel may have more backing and can take more risks, therefore getting lesser known characters in the media, but at what cost? AT WHAT COST?!

It's probably old, but it still depresses me.

On other, happier thoughts, I watched the premiere of Generator Rex, and was pleasantly surprised. When I remembered it was by Man of Action, I feared disappointment, because I just don't like Ben 10, but it was pretty good. A little rough, but it's got potential. I think CN is turning around. Chowder, Flapjack, Star Wars, Batman and Adventure Time are all great shows. With shows like Regular Show, A brand new Looney Tunes series, Young Justice, and Sym Bionic Titan, the future shows of CN look great.

My friends, it is a sad day. I've found out that, due to Sony giving Disney the TV rights of Spidey to keep making movies, The Spectacular Spider-Man has been CANCELLED. I now hate the Marvel-Disney partnership. Marvel may have more backing and can take more risks, therefore getting lesser known characters in the media, but at what cost? AT WHAT COST?!

It's probably old, but it still depresses me.

On other, happier thoughts, I watched the premiere of Generator Rex, and was pleasantly surprised. When I remembered it was by Man of Action, I feared disappointment, because I just don't like Ben 10, but it was pretty good. A little rough, but it's got potential. I think CN is turning around. Chowder, Flapjack, Star Wars, Batman and Adventure Time are all great shows. With shows like Regular Show, A brand new Looney Tunes series, Young Justice adaption, and Sym Bionic Titan, the future shows of CN look great.

well i never liked specspidey anyways . maybe the ultimate spiderman show will be better.

and whats this about a young justice cartoon.

Guest AKUMA

that's unfortunate about spider man...i actually liked it.

i never really watched wolverine and the x men...

im a little curious about this 'ultimate' spider man...

*SWAT vs GSG9. Anyone else notice these guys like going for the eyes a little too much? Also the final kill in the simulation was funny as hell: "SWAT: Im in the car."GSG9: Oh sh-*bang*"

That was crap, SWAT has buckshot ammo that with a center mass shot would stand very little chance of putting a GSG9 and his Body Armour out of action for good. What should have happened was Shotty Bang, GSG9 goes down, Swat turns around to look cool and then Bang solid Slug Shotty punches right through the Swats head splattering brains over the camera...

Also, unfair advantage to the Swat for getting Perfect view for lay of the land, Perfect view for seeing their opposition right off the bat while remaining perfectly safe, and having the high ground...

Leads me to think that if the deck wasn't stacked against the GSG9 they would have won by a far greater margin. But then again this is an American Show and has to have Americans win whenever they're on the show... and I don't think that the program has any cancel against Programmer Bias...

That was crap, SWAT has buckshot ammo that with a center mass shot would stand very little chance of putting a GSG9 and his Body Armour out of action for good. What should have happened was Shotty Bang, GSG9 goes down, Swat turns around to look cool and then Bang solid Slug Shotty punches right through the Swats head splattering brains over the camera...

Also, unfair advantage to the Swat for getting Perfect view for lay of the land, Perfect view for seeing their opposition right off the bat while remaining perfectly safe, and having the high ground...

Leads me to think that if the deck wasn't stacked against the GSG9 they would have won by a far greater margin. But then again this is an American Show and has to have Americans win whenever they're on the show... and I don't think that the program has any cancel against Programmer Bias...

if it were biased towards americans then explain the green berret loseing to the spetznas .

i wasn't bias the swat won.

and the american sniper rifel had the most kills.

thats why it ended the way it did the little fight at the end is not programed that way it is just made to show what weapon

had the most kills.

if it were biased towards americans then explain the green berret loseing to the spetznas .

i wasn't bias the swat won.

and the american sniper rifel had the most kills.

thats why it ended the way it did the little fight at the end is not programed that way it is just made to show what weapon

had the most kills.

I actually think that they screwed something up.

The HK G36 should be the Superior weapon to the LWRC-PSD. It fires the Same rounds, has a slightly higher weight to help suppress recoil, has a much higher rate of fire, and a longer barrel to allow the bullet to burn more powder. Even on single shot the higher weight would allow the User to not have to readjust his aim as much to account for the buck of the shot. Which means that when firing the HKG36 rapidly you can put more rounds on target faster with greater accuracy than the LWRC-PSD.

The fact that it only got 136 kills compared to the LWRC-PSD's 227... a difference of 91 kills! Leads me to think that there is a problem...

As for the Sniper Rifles... the Remington got 271 kills to the PSG1's 205 (66 kill difference) when they actually showed that the PSG1 was slightly better than or at least completely Equal to the Remington in accuracy, the fact that each of these weapons has very high Lethality and Armour penetration makes comparison of power a non-factor.

As for the Shotguns... well since Both teams are wearing Kevlar armour I would take the Solid Slugs over the Buckshot any day of the week. Most standard issue vests (without the need for Armoured Plates) have shown the ability to easily stop Most 12 gauge Buckshot rounds. Though a Solid Slug would sail through these vests like cheese cloth. The fact that Both the Swat and the GSG9 Shotguns got roughly the Same amount of kills leads me to think that something is wrong here.

As for the Green Beret vs Spetsnaz, I haven't seen that one. But the Green Beret is a Generalized Special Forces Organization, If they were against Delta Force then it would have been different.

Guest KevinDWolf93
I actually think that they screwed something up.

The HK G36 should be the Superior weapon to the LWRC-PSD. It fires the Same rounds, has a slightly higher weight to help suppress recoil, has a much higher rate of fire, and a longer barrel to allow the bullet to burn more powder. Even on single shot the higher weight would allow the User to not have to readjust his aim as much to account for the buck of the shot. Which means that when firing the HKG36 rapidly you can put more rounds on target faster with greater accuracy than the LWRC-PSD.

The fact that it only got 136 kills compared to the LWRC-PSD's 227... a difference of 91 kills! Leads me to think that there is a problem...

As for the Sniper Rifles... the Remington got 271 kills to the PSG1's 205 (66 kill difference) when they actually showed that the PSG1 was slightly better than or at least completely Equal to the Remington in accuracy, the fact that each of these weapons has very high Lethality and Armour penetration makes comparison of power a non-factor.

As for the Shotguns... well since Both teams are wearing Kevlar armour I would take the Solid Slugs over the Buckshot any day of the week. Most standard issue vests (without the need for Armoured Plates) have shown the ability to easily stop Most 12 gauge Buckshot rounds. Though a Solid Slug would sail through these vests like cheese cloth. The fact that Both the Swat and the GSG9 Shotguns got roughly the Same amount of kills leads me to think that something is wrong here.

As for the Green Beret vs Spetsnaz, I haven't seen that one. But the Green Beret is a Generalized Special Forces Organization, If they were against Delta Force then it would have been different.

Im agreeing with the shotguns part, and I expected the subversion at the end as well. Though I dont take the official pre-fight adv. seriously...(ex. Alex the great vs Atilla: Ballista won over ax there ,yet got 7 kills compared to the 95 kills via ax...despite armor test fail on its part!!), as well as the simulation: Considering its more for entertainment as well as me and my friends finding several oddities(ex. Pirate vs Knight: Pirate taking a flail/morningstar shot to the head. Unless he had a kevlar hat on I think he'd die there. As well as any of the times that arrows/distractions prove useless)

I think the aftermath is up for this fight, so check that out

As for the next match, Im not sure about the james gang equipment except for revolvers(possibly dual wielded if the intro can be shown) and maybe a winchester lever-action. Though I think automatics for Capones gang will be the winner...

:huh: Episode 19 is Vlad The Impaler vs. Sun Tzu... wtf are they thinking?

Vlad was a Warrior Ruler, Tzu was a Tactician and Strategist... That's like pitting the Jock against the Nerd in a fight to the death.

• 3 weeks later...