MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

CBUB Fantasy Draft - Season 3

Fox

3 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

We can singlehandedly blame Skillz for this. Confirmed

Trollface_non-free.png

But yeah, I was gone for a few days, my bad. Finally made my team though; just waiting on Fox to confirm it.

Do we send the team to someone in PM's or what? I'm a newbie, so I was wondering how the actual drafting is done as I have never participated in this before. If I need to showcase myself before I can draft this, I'm sorry for asking this in advance.

15 minutes ago, MemeGuy said:

Do we send the team to someone in PM's or what? I'm a newbie, so I was wondering how the actual drafting is done as I have never participated in this before. If I need to showcase myself before I can draft this, I'm sorry for asking this in advance.

Hi MemeGuy, to enter the Draft, simply go to your "Control Panel" and click the  "Admin My Team" button under the "Manage Your Draft Team " category, to reach the team features of the draft.

From there you can go through each of the slots for your team one by one, and select the characters you like for your team, so long as they meet the criteria Fox laid down for this season's draft, for that see the first post here.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OK we are on Round 1.

As I said before, it's been 7 years since I looked at this.  there are going to be some issues.

Some teams are in more matches than others this Round.

Next round I'll need to just run those teams that didn't get enough matches, I guess.

2 minutes ago, broadwaybeyonder said:

Never mind.  Found it.  Let the games begin and the best team win!

Oh great.

Hey, give yourself a profile icon image if you can, please.

That would help the page formatting.  Thanks!

7 minutes ago, MemeGuy said:

When your character loses a match, do they become unusable and out of the game?

No, not at all.  They will continue to appear in matches.

A player might Bench a character in favor of another one, Then it will sit out rounds as long as the character is Benched on the team.

The goal is to accumulate the most wins as a team over the course of the season.

• Thanks 1

In Round One, some teams got more of their members into matches than other teams.

We have to balance that out, so some teams are going to be sitting out Round 2.  The other teams need to catch up.

Heh, wish I could've been enjoying the draft more. Haven't been able to log on here much in a couple of days, and my team is getting whupped in part 'cuz I haven't been here to make my case for my roster.

13 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Heh, wish I could've been enjoying the draft more. Haven't been able to log on here much in a couple of days, and my team is getting whupped in part 'cuz I haven't been here to make my case for my roster.

Yeah, I was really looking forward to debating our swordsman match. 

4 hours ago, corvette1710 said:

Oh, whoops. I thought I was watching this a little more closely. What's the next opportunity to get in on this?

Probably a couple weeks from now this season will be starting to wrap up and we'll know more.

• Like 1