Patrick Bateman: 0
Cocaine Bear: 1

Forge vs. Cable
MATCH SCORE
Forge: 1
Cable: 8

CBUB Fantasy Draft - Season 3

Fox

CBUB Fantasy Teams is kind of like Fantasy Sports games.  You draft a Team and they get thrown into matches for a "Season" which is typically a couple months.

In case you need a refresher on the rules, here you go :

OK so in Season Three - here are the Team Positions to draft for.

SLOT 1: The Team Evil Genius

A character known primarily for their intelligence, plans or mad scientific inventions and not their physical power.

SLOT 2: Bringing the team's Sword

A close-in martial character that wields a sword or other similar hand-held striking weapon. Character power level: could potentiality destroy a house quickly but could not destroy a city block or strip mall quickly.

SLOT 3: Bringing the team's Projectiles

A mid to far range character that wields a weapon that shoots projectiles. Character power level: could potentiality destroy a house quickly but could not destroy a city block or strip mall quickly.

SLOT 4: Keeping the team Crayzee

A toon or other toon-like, possibly animated character known for zany hijinks

SLOT 5: The Team Leader and Face-Man

A character with few or no powers known specifically for being a Leader and team player. A character known as a commander and leader of people. The team captain.

SLOT 6: The teams Dark Secret

A character from the Horror category. An individual, human or human-like character that comes from the horror genre.

SLOT 7: Bringing the team's Magic

A magic wielding character. A character known primarily as a spell caster, wizard, sorcerer, mage and the like.

2 hours ago, Fox said:

A street-level, close-in martial character that wields a sword or other similar hand-held striking weapon.

A street-level mid to far range character that wields a weapon that shoots projectiles.

These slots are the ones I have the biggest questions for.

Like, would Wolverine or Deadpool fit? Both have crazy healing powers, so they blow your average swordsman out of the water. But they're still what most would consider "street-level" characters.

2 hours ago, Bergy_Berg said:

These slots are the ones I have the biggest questions for.

Like, would Wolverine or Deadpool fit? Both have crazy healing powers, so they blow your average swordsman out of the water. But they're still what most would consider "street-level" characters.

UPDATE:

A close-in martial character that wields a sword or other similar hand-held striking weapon. Character power level: could potentiality destroy a house quickly but could not destroy a city block or strip mall quickly.

A mid to far range character that wields a weapon that shoots projectiles. Character power level: could potentiality destroy a house quickly but could not destroy a city block or strip mall quickly.

So now there is a general power range in there.  If said character could destroy a house quickly (but not a city block) it's entirely possible said character could decapitate Wolverine quickly.  Especially if they happened to have a weapon like a light saber.

• Like 1

OK, the Draft is live.

Good luck on your picks!

The Fantasy Draft is pretty complicated.  We will have to work through some bugs together. Be patient with it this season.

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for creating some teams today.  All seems well with it, and there is going to be some tough competition.

The Draft will be open for a week to let players create teams.  Hopefully everyone who wants a team will draft one.

And then the matches will start.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Just a quick question: Will it be physical fights with random locations like last time? Or is there a chance it'll be like "who can create the best invention" for the evil geniuses? 

I would say that in Future seasons it will have that, and this season may or may not have that.

This season is kind of a bug hunt.  It's been many years since I have looked at this.  I don't recall fully how it works.  But we're going to find out.

Please be patient with it.  Thanks!

Just now, SSJRuss said:

Noticed everybody customized the names for their team? Is there a way I can still do that or no?

Think it's too late now buddy I think...

There used to be an option on the same page where you drafted your team but it's missing now...

I'm assuming once the team is accepted, you can't change the name because....it'll mess with the system?

6 minutes ago, OMFG said:

Think it's too late now buddy I think...

There used to be an option on the same page where you drafted your team but it's missing now...

I'm assuming once the team is accepted, you can't change the name because....it'll mess with the system?

Could be. That or its one of the bugs Fox mentioned.

In any case, if I can't change my teams name, just imagine they are called Team "Cursed With Awesome"