Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

The Perfect World Begins!

The Void

The Perfect World Begins....

say_hello_2_heaven_zpsb4b8579d.jpg

The story so far....

What is the 'perfect world'? Is it when we are free? Is it when theres is no danger what so ever? Is it when misery and death is no more? That is what Robert Reynolds thought to himself as he watched the world from his watch tower. "What if...?" Then Bob thought again. "What if I can make the perfect world?" "I have these Godlike powers and yet I still hold back. This world has all these heros...The Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four and others and still...It is not perfect." Said Bob to himself. "My wife is dead, she thought I was a complete monster but I want to make her proud. To prove that I am not a monster." Bob is then interrupted by Cloc.

"What is it Cloc?" Asked Bob. "It appears that Atlantean terrorist are launching a Nuclear missle that will be heading towards Genosha in any minute, if-" Cloc doesn't even have time to finish its sentence. Sentry is already out the door. Flying in high speeds that no one can imagine. He intercepts the Nuke and destroys it before it can even reach its target.

The Sentry then gets info of the whereabouts of these Atlantean scum by cloc. He then goes to there loaction in the Atlantic sea. He slaughters all of them without mercy. These scum don't deserve to leave, they tried to wipe out a large mutant population and for what? Thought Sentry to himself. He then finds out the Attuma is responsible for the failed attack. "You'll pay for trying to kill innocent lives." Said The Sentry. This creature is a monster who tried to kill innocent beings, why should he deserve to live? Thought Sentry to himself. "You're right...He doesn't deserve to live." Said the Void in Sentry's mind. "Yeah..I'm right." Said The Sentry as his eyes turn black. In a blink of an eye The slices off Attuma's head.

drmm_12_zps76ca508e.jpg

The Sentry holds Attuma's head in his hands. "Not bad...Not bad at all." Said Void.

5e5357bc-6ed6-4031-b5eb-9493cb9b312d_zpsfa5e6676.jpg

"Whatever..."Said The Sentry as he fly's away. Is this what a true 'Golden Guardian of Good' would do? Is this what Bob's wife Lindy would wanted? The Sentry enters the watch tower and to his surprise he see's Magneto. "Uh...Magneto is here to meet with you Reynolds." Said Cloc. "Hello Bob." said Magneto sitting on a chair and drinking a glass of wine. "What do you want Magneto and why are you here?" "I am here to simpley thank you Mr.Reynolds. You saved millions of lives, what you did was heroic. You showed no mercy and with Attuma dead, he wont be trying to attack Genosha. By you killing him you saved many lives."

"He's right." Said the Void smiling in Sentry's mind. "You really think I did the right think?" "Yes, if more heros were like you and did would you did, than this world would be the 'perfect world'." "Perfect world?" Asked Sentry. "Yes...Perfect world. Me and Attuma have been readying for war. Lets just say me and him were on bad terms..." Said Magneto grinning. "I see...But do you really think I can change the world and matter it a better place?" "Mr.Reynolds...You have the power of God. You can do anything you want."

"Anything I want..."Said Sentry to himself. "Yes anything you want." "I'll be taking my leave Mr.Reynolds, it was pleasent talking with you. Goodbye and thanks again." Said Magneto as he fly's away.

The words that Magneto said shunk into the mind of Sentry. "Don't be afriad to be powerful Bob, its what you are. I know we always hated each other and I know I have done some horrible things, but I want to make things right. Lets work together for once and show others our true power. Together we can do this." Said the Void. "How can I trust you?" "Because I am the one that brought us back to life, do you remember? I am the one who took the blame for the destrcution of Asgard and not you Bob. I was the one that made he other hero's forgive you by making you look like a hero. So please let us not talk about trust."

Sentry thinks for a moment. "Your right..." Said Sentry as his eyes turn black. "I am always right." Said the Void as Sentry fly's off.

6:00 AM...United Nations Headquarters in NYC.

united-nations.jpg

Leaders of different nations are having a discussion along with some hero's. Then out of no where the Sentry smashes inside. He takes the stage and grabs a mic. Everyone confused. What's the Sentry doing here.

"Hello leaders of this world...I come before you to address that you are all failures of this world." Everyone talks in confusion. "You let war, genocide, poverty,crime and misery continue." Everyone around the world watches The Sentry speak in fear. "I have the power of God and with this power I will make the world a better place."

"What are you talking about? This is madness!" Said one of the world leaders. "No...What you all let continue to the world is madness. These four powerful beings that are standing back there all support what I am doing, they understand me, the four of them agreed to do what I tell them." Said the Sentry. The four unknown beings faces are not shown and they stand in the shadow. Who are they??? And why would they work for the Sentry? Has the Sentry gone mad?!

"We will never kneel before you!" Said one of the world leaders. Then everyone shouts in anger at the Sentry. "You will all accept me as God or DIE!" Cried Sentry as his eyes turn blacks and tendrills start to come out. Everyone runs in fear. The tendrills is destroying New York. "THIS IS GODS WAY AND ALL WILL SUBMIT!" Shouted the Sentry wau above Manhattan. No one is safe. All the heros and villains react to whats happening.

82150879_zps8521d3f1.jpg

60373087_zpsb4ca4dec.jpg

Nick Fury of Shield calls every powerful being that can be found on Earth or even another universes..!

1805812MJfoGjMR_zps2f722480.jpg

All the beings on Earth react to Sentry's new plan, whether they are a hero or villain, both groups now know a greater enemy has emerged and he must be stopped. The Perfect World plan has ended fueds, hatred towards one another and evilness of villains, their is only one evil and that is the Sentry. Now both heros and villains must overcome their differences and work together or he world will end. The heros saving everyone on the streets and the Villains ploting as usual.

The heros and villains react now...

OOC:

No one attack's Sentry...You are all in Manhattan, you could explain how you ended up there. If you are a hero you can save people and if your a villain you can do whatever you want, just don't attack Sentry. Also people who are allied with Sentry, do not enter until I PM you to give you the commande to do so. No called hits on opossing players. That is all for now and have fun. :)

Oh and again sign up's are still going on, but this is the last day.

The Sentry/Void continue's causing destruction through out Manhattan. Manhattan is starting to look unrecognizable from its former self. The Sentry/Void shouts "I AM GOD, I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING IS RIGHT!" He then releases his deadly tendrills on more people. He grabs a little innocent girl. The girl cries and screams to let go. The Sentry/Void shouts again "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DEFY ME! FOR DEFYING ME, THIS LITTLE GIRLS DEATH WILL BE ON ALL OF YOUR GUYS HANDS!" The Sentry/Void then precedes to killing the little girl. The Sentry/Void still out of control attacks more people.

Then to his surprise he see's the Shield Helicarrier coming into view. With Shield agents arriving from it with their highly advanced jet packs. They come out shooting with advanced skrull plasma guns. All shield agents enter the grounds of Manhatten..Ready to fight. About 60 of them. Their main target...The Sentry. The Sentry/Void looks at this pathetic Shield agents as an annoyance. He precedes to grabbing them with his tendrils. Unleashing his wrath on them, he grabs about ten and they suffer his wrath!

OCC: This is fun. Shield agents have entered the fray.. ^_^

Guest bigballerju

The Beginning...

When I first heard of my father and his history I hated him. I saw him as a warrior who who ruled over his planet and then left it it to die with no care. It didn't matter to me he was this hero from another world that rose through the ranks and became King. What I hated even more was how he allowed his closet ally to kill his wife when she was carrying me. I even destroyed the planet and gave it up as revenge against him. Then I came to Earth and defeated super-powered beings one after another to proof myself great then him as I finally go to the moment where we battled. A battle I lost when I realized how truly powerful my father was, how much of a good hero he was, and sadly how much he truly lost.

23th.jpg

Afterwards I spent time in the Savage Land where I found peace, a place that truly felt like home, and I finally understood why my father spent his time protecting these humans. It all started to make sense as to why he did the things he did. I also realized I loved smashing things and being a Hulk just like he did. I guess that's another thing we had in common.

SKAARKOSL_1_COVER_02_t.jpg

Now for reason I am back in New York. I don't know what is it about this place but it always seems to attract the greatest superheroes and supervillains. Maybe I am looking for a chance to finally proof I am greater then my father. Maybe I am looking to make a name for myself finally that surpasses him. One thing is certain a lot of smashing is going to be done.

profile_picture_by_mojoe77-d4n8810.jpg

Skaar takes his hooded jacket off as he appears from a alley and see's a new member of the Wrecking Crew in action robbing a bank as he is killing security guards in the process. Skaar leaps into action as he makes his way over there and starts to do battle while saving innocent civilians in the process. As he battles the villain Skaar pays attention to Sentry's destruction and murder of the little girl as his rages builds up inside of him.

"Somebody has to stop Sentry. He has finally snapped. Maybe this is my chance to proof myself."

Skaar thinks this as he battles the villain and saves a group of kids from a falling building as he keeps his eyes on Sentry whenever he can.

The Sentry/Void finishes off the ten Shield agents. He laughs as the Shield agents scream in terror.

The Void/Sentry flys down to the ground of Manhatten around the Uppereast side area. A Shield agent opens fire on him. The Sentry/Void thinks of this man as brave, but as a complete fool because he has knocked on the door to his death. The man continues to shoot, the plasma does nothing to Sentry/Void, but maybe stuns him. The Shield agent backs a away slowly. He then trips and falls. Sentry/Void walks closely to him until he is 2 feet in front of him. "You fool." Said Sentry/Void grinning with his black eyes appearing. Sentry/Void grabs the man with his tendrills. He pulls the man close to his face with a smile and then precedes to killing him.

But to Sentry/Voids annoyance, more Shield agents enter the area that he is in. "How many agents will I kill today..."

Count Luchino Nefaria was not pleased.

Sitting on his sofa deep in the heart of his Maggia hideout located in Manhattan, he watched various TVs depicting the events taking place elsewhere in Manhattan at this very moment and the United Nations interruption that took place earlier. That concerned him greatly. "No crime? Worship me as a god? Who does this fool Sentry think he is?" Nefaria pondered. "Look at him, killing all those helpless and hapless shield agents. I can match him blow for blow in a fistfight, I'm sure of it." he stated as he looked over the dossier his loyal agents had procured for him. "His matter manipulation, on the other hand...is a big concern. He can disperse my molecules...I am able to reform but that takes time and it is a risk I simply do not wish to take."

Pouring himself a glass of wine, he turned back to the TV screens as he considered other options. There was the option of working with SHIELD...but he was reluctant to side with his imprisoners. They deserved what they got, in his opinion. Nevertheless, once Sentry finished with them, he would move on and on, eventually to the "no crime" part. Better to meet a foe head on than wait for him to come to you. Plus, earning some good will with them couldn't hurt either.

He mulled over the decision. In the end, this was his planet too. "Open a comm channel to Nick Fury." he ordered his men. Once done, he turned and looked into the screen. "Fury, this is Count Luchino Nefaria. My men and I stand willing and ready to aid in whatever capacity necessary."

As the Shield agents surround Sentry/Void, he is about to kill them when a wormhole above the skys of Manhattan appear out of no where.

wormhole_1024.jpg

"Hahahahaha, they showed..."Said Sentry/Void laughing. The fear in the Shield agents eyes amuses Sentry/Void. "You people are finished!' Shouted Sentry/Void as he fly's away.

Gila Monster's maw dripped with the blood of SHIELD agents. He was too fast for them, much too fast. Their plasma shots were slower than bullets, and he could catch bullets. So he merely avoided them easily, ripping through scores while keeping a count in his head. Fifty-six, fifty-seven, fifty-eight... this is tedious. Far too easy. I have to find a worthy opponent. His gaze turned from the SHIELD agents who continued to shoot at him, and with a wicked smile rampaged through the streets away from them, leaving a trail of dead innocents in his path. The way he saw it, he was in the midst of possibly the greatest opportunity to cause carnage-- goddamn Carnage-- and he was not going to miss it.

"You didn't want this, did you?" he'd ask a vendor of hot dogs, upending the cart over himself and ingesting all of the hotdogs, whether it be through his mouth or his skin... they'd reach the Lizard. Mmm, dirty water dogs.

As the wormholes opened four enormous ships emerged. Standing atop the lead ship was Ronan. He held his universal weapon high above his head as the ships converged on the city. His weapon began to glow. Then without warning he blasted stark tower into nothingness

As the wormholes opened four enormous ships emerged. Standing atop the lead ship was Ronan. He held his universal weapon high above his head as the ships converged on the city. His weapon began to glow. Then without warning he blasted stark tower into nothingness

OOC: Good...Good...

good_good.gif

OOC: Good...Good...

good_good.gif

OOC: figured since no one was using stark...

While the majority of the attention were focused on the newly arrived ships, and the casual destruction of Stark towers, a lone figure appeared on the Helicarrier deck, unnoticed until he started talking.

MrSinister.jpeg

"It would seem that you have chosen to stand against the inevitable, and for that you will die. But know that your deaths will not be in vain, they are merely a stepping stone on the path to a perfect world."

While speaking Sinister walked slowly towards the command center of the vessel, invisible tendrils of his power reached out, briefly touching any S.H.I.E.L.D. agent whom he encountered, leaving them collapsed and dying in his wake, every nerve having been neatly sliced over at the intersection of the brain and the spine.

Ronan's voiced echoed through the sky "we are the Kree empire. Any who oppose us will be dealt with accordingly. Look to the example of stark tower for those thinking to challenge us."

As he spoke, the ships spread to the four corners of the city. As they became stationary Kree soldiers began to teleport down. They could be seen appearing on rooftops and the streets below. Smaller ships deployed and began scowering the city.

As death and destruction ran rampant throughout Manhattan, a lone figure floated above it all, arms folded, contemplating. 'Perhaps Sentry has the right idea. Mankind has been given free reign over this planet for too long... far too long.' he mused to himself silently.

exodus.jpg

'Even so... I must remember that Sentry is not a mutant. This level of destruction and carnage will no doubt spread to Genosha... and I cannot allow that to happen. I will not allow that to happen.'

And with that, Exodus took flight, searching the city for any who served the Sentry, or the Sentry himself. When he noticed a building collapsing, he floated the rubble harmlessly to the ground-- he could care less about these humans, but it was important to gain Fury's trust if he planned on assisting him.

As he spotted Kree soldiers appearing on rooftops around him, he'd attempt to simply launch a few dozen of them high into the sky with his telekinesis, trusting gravity to do the rest.

Nefaria watched as things went from bad to worse. A Kree strike force, Stark Tower completely wiped out...something must be done now. "I'm not going to wait for Fury, they need help now. I know you must have mixed feelings about helping them, so do I, but you saw what they just did to Stark Tower. There's no money to be made there and that's what they plan to do to us, to crime itself. Completely obliterate it. I say we do it to them first. Gather all the men then move to assist in all capacities. I will head out now."

Nefaria turned with a cape swoosh like a boss as he walked out of his base of operations. Taking to the air at top speed he made his way to the alien that had taken out Stark Tower so he could practice some aggressive negotiations on it. He smiled as he imagined his fist going through it's skull. He'd be there right about now...

Nefaria watched as things went from bad to worse. A Kree strike force, Stark Tower completely wiped out...something must be done now. "I'm not going to wait for Fury, they need help now. I know you must have mixed feelings about helping them, so do I, but you saw what they just did to Stark Tower. There's no money to be made there and that's what they plan to do to us, to crime itself. Completely obliterate it. I say we do it to them first. Gather all the men then move to assist in all capacities. I will head out now."

Nefaria turned with a cape swoosh like a boss as he walked out of his base of operations. Taking to the air at top speed he made his way to the alien that had taken out Stark Tower so he could practice some aggressive negotiations on it. He smiled as he imagined his fist going through it's skull. He'd be there right about now...

seeing count nefaria coming through the skies, Ronan directed one of the four war ships to engage. The war ship fired a warning shot towards nefaria and then released dozens of fighter ships.

xavier tries to speak to ronan telepathicly telling him to stand down.

feeling Xavier attempting to reach into his mind, Ronan used the universal weapon. Striking it against the ship, he sent out a wave of energy to disrupt his telepathic link.

Looking to the skies, Ronan held his weapon up. A shimmering force field began to encompass the ship he stood on top of. He instructed one of the warships to head for the shield helicarrirer and secure it. Much could be learned from its contents and data on board

feeling Xavier attempting to reach into his mind, Ronan used the universal weapon. Striking it against the ship, he sent out a wave of energy to disrupt his telepathic link.

Looking to the skies, Ronan held his weapon up. A shimmering force field began to encompass the ship he stood on top of. He instructed one of the warships to head for the shield helicarrirer and secure it. Much could be learned from its contents and data on board

xavier screams out in pain as the static baklash goes through his mind. charles more determand than ever probes the minds of the troops on the ground for information on how to disable or bypass the weapons abealities.

Guest bigballerju

Skaar finished his battle with the Wrecking Crew member as he saw a invasion of Kree warships coming out a portal. Skaar grinned as now the war was really taking place.

" Time to go smash these idiots stupid enough to work with Void. But first..."

Skaar saw a warship heading for the Shield Helicarrier as he ran and jumped high in the air. Skaar flew in the air as he leap on top of one fighter ship. Skaar started punching the front of the ship smashing it with his strength as the Kree warrior piloting tried to shake Skaar off the ship using twists and turns in the sky. Skaar moved forward as he punched the Kree warrior through the window knocking him out. The fighter ship spun out of control as it crashed into the warship heading for the Shield Helicarrier. Skaar leapt in the air onto a fighter ship passing by as he started slashing away at the ship as he cut it in half. Another fighter ship spotted Skaar on the fellow fighter ship as it tried blasting him off but Skaar quicker leapt off as the fighter ship as it destroyed the damaged fighter ship with a energy blast from it's guns. Skaar soared toward another fighter ship as he leapt on the hood and shifted it's course with it's strength and within minutes crashed into another fighter ship.

Skaar done taking out a few fighter ships leapt onto the warship heading for the Shield helicarrier and started smashing it as he attacked using his strength at full force.

Skaar finished his battle with the Wrecking Crew member as he saw a invasion of Kree warships coming out a portal. Skaar grinned as now the war was really taking place.

" Time to go smash these idiots stupid enough to work with Void. But first..."

Skaar saw a warship heading for the Shield Helicarrier as he ran and jumped high in the air. Skaar flew in the air as he leap on top of one fighter ship. Skaar started punching the front of the ship smashing it with his strength as the Kree warrior piloting tried to shake Skaar off the ship using twists and turns in the sky. Skaar moved forward as he punched the Kree warrior through the window knocking him out. The fighter ship spun out of control as it crashed into the warship heading for the Shield Helicarrier. Skaar leapt in the air onto a fighter ship passing by as he started slashing away at the ship as he cut it in half. Another fighter ship spotted Skaar on the fellow fighter ship as it tried blasting him off but Skaar quicker leapt off as the fighter ship as it destroyed the damaged fighter ship with a energy blast from it's guns. Skaar soared toward another fighter ship as he leapt on the hood and shifted it's course with it's strength and within minutes crashed into another fighter ship.

Skaar done taking out a few fighter ships leapt onto the warship heading for the Shield helicarrier and started smashing it as he attacked using his strength at full force.

seeing the behemoth attacking one of his warships, Ronan instructed them to carry the monster into space before he could down the ship.

As Skaar continued to bash the outside of the ship, it became rising into the stratosphere. The air began to thin as they rose higher and higher. The crew knew they needed to rid the ship of its attacker by any means possible, even if it meant jumping to hyperspace and dumping it light years away. As it was looking that may be there only option.

Nefaria effortlessly pivoted in mid air, dodging the shot of the alien warship. Using a combination of his super speed and energy generation, he quickly shot powerful beams of ionic energy at every single Kree Fighter ship. If he had calculated right, those beams should penetrate the ships and annihilate the pilots inside them. He didn't wait around to see if they were successful though. Flying to the warship, he headed for where he surmised the engine would be. As he did so he put all his strength into one punch at that location, aiming to cripple the warship.

Guest bigballerju

seeing the behemoth attacking one of his warships, Ronan instructed them to carry the monster into space before he could down the ship.

As Skaar continued to bash the outside of the ship, it became rising into the stratosphere. The air began to thin as they rose higher and higher. The crew knew they needed to rid the ship of its attacker by any means possible, even if it meant jumping to hyperspace and dumping it light years away. As it was looking that may be there only option.

Skaar smiled as the ship flew toward space. He immediately knew they wanted to get him off Earth for the time being as he finally came up with a idea. It looked to him like he would just have to kill the crew members inside the ship. A ship can't fly without a crew thought Skaar. Skaar smashed his way inside the ship as he finally tore through it and landed inside the ship. Skaar started attacking the crew members and killing everyone in his path.