Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

The Perfect World Begins!

The Void

Gila Monster grins as he sees a man in a wheelchair... easy prey, of course. He charges, a mass of black flesh and teeth and spit past soldiers and civilians alike.

xavier picks up the creature attacking and hits it with a mind numbing mental blast in an attempt to stun it.

Crash. He hits the road with a roll, landing just short of Xavier. His tail flops slightly over him and to the left of Xavier, with a resounding thud. Clearly, he had been unprepared. He was back on his feet in a moment, though, blinking disorientedly, his mouth opening and closing for no reason. With a shake of his head, though, he was baring teeth that were a bit out of place, sticking out at odd diagonal or even horizontal angles. He then, quick as a whip, aimed to topple Xavier's wheelchair, not associating the mental blast with the frail wheelbound man in front of him.

Crash. He hits the road with a roll, landing just short of Xavier. His tail flops slightly over him and to the left of Xavier, with a resounding thud. Clearly, he had been unprepared. He was back on his feet in a moment, though, blinking disorientedly, his mouth opening and closing for no reason. With a shake of his head, though, he was baring teeth that were a bit out of place, sticking out at odd diagonal or even horizontal angles. He then, quick as a whip, aimed to topple Xavier's wheelchair, not associating the mental blast with the frail wheelbound man in front of him.

xavier falls out of his chair then quickly tries to enter the mind of the creature.

Guest sirmethos

Searching the skies, Ronan used his universal weapon to determine the location of the Count. For his best chances of success, he knew he had to take him out while the others were preoccupied. Locking onto his location, he used the weapon to teleport himself inside the SHIELD helicarrier. As he appeared, he saw Sinister and Fury. He saw the Count on one side, then a he saw him. A rage began to build within him.

"Vulcan! I should kill you for what you did to me. You will fill my wrath!"

Yelling at Vulcan, "You interrupt my wedding day and send your lackey's to do your dirty work. Then you leave me for dead. I'll make you pay for your crimes against me and the Kree Empire."

Striking the floor, Ronan let loose a destructive wave that blasted apart the room. He then charged towards Vulcan as he reacted to the blast.

Vulcan gestured, directing the entire blast towards himself, and simply absorbing it. Protecting the SHIELD agents, and the command center, from total destruction, adding the energy absorbed, to his protective shields, while addressing the new comer. "I'm afraid you have me confused with my counter-part from this universe. While your anger may be justified, it is misplaced in this case."

His eyes glowed, and a force field appeared in front of Ronan, stopping his charge. "Your anger at my counter-part, may excuse your initial reaction, but if you insist on endangering these people, by attacking due to misplaced anger, then I will have no choice but to retaliate."

Outside a massive blast of thunder could be heard, and a wormhole opened.

wormhole_1024.jpg

Slowly descending from the tear in space, came a lone familiar figure.

RuneThor_zps125c4d15.jpg

Upon landing he shot a brief glance at the people present in the room, while speaking, his gaze almost like a physical force on those it moved over..

"While I must applaud your conviction, know that you stand against the inevitable."

Finally his gaze came to rest on the Kree warlord.

"Ronan, stand down, your presence is still needed for our plans, and this is a fight you are unable to complete."

His gaze moved once more, roughly to the center of the room.

"If you wish to fight, I will oblige you, simply know that death awaits you in such a case, however if you are sensible, there will be no conflict between us at the current time."

• Like 1

Sentry from his watchtower see's the man who has entered from the wormhole. "So, he has finally showed up..." Said the Sentry smiling.

"There is no way he can lose..." "Bob do you think it was a good idea to call him?" Said the Void. "Yes, he will deal with this problem."

Nefaria looked on impassively at all the new arrivals, his gaze lingered on Thor the longest however. Knowing that he was superior to the Thunder God at normal levels, he was nonetheless reluctant to go toe to toe with him now, amped as he seemed. Holding his tongue, Nefaria did nothing but keep on watching everyone.

"I hope those foolish hero's realize this is no ordinary Thor, but the RUNE KING THOR from an alternate universe...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Laughed the Void.

"But, I question should we really trust him? I mean he is really powerful..."

Guest sirmethos

Giving Thor a respectful nod, Vulcan simply waited, maintaining his protective shields. "Since you are currently not a direct threat to the lives of innocent people, you are correct, there is no conflict between us at the present time."

He smiled lightly, before continuing "But just like interfering with Galactus, about to feed on a planet, may be futile. Opposing you, if you threaten innocent lives, is something I will be obligated to do. I have the deepest respect for Galactus, and I may similarly develop respect for you as well, were we to meet and converse, but just like it is with Galactus, respect and even fondness, does not prevent us from being opponents in a conflict. And similarly, being on opposing sides in a conflict, does not prevent civil conversation, or respect, once we are no longer in direct conflict. Especially as neither of us, seem to call this universe our home."

Finally his gaze came to rest on the Kree warlord.

"Ronan, stand down, your presence is still needed for our plans, and this is a fight you are unable to complete."

His gaze moved once more, roughly to the center of the room.

"If you wish to fight, I will oblige you, simply know that death awaits you in such a case, however if you are sensible, there will be no conflict between us at the current time."

Looking on with the others in the midst of battle, Ronan placed his weapon before him and kneeled.

"I will do as our master wishes."

Then standing to his feet, he stilled glared at what looked like a man that had nearly ruined his life. Then glancing at the Count, he disappeared in a flash of light. He then reappeared slightly behind and beside Thor. He now awaited the commands of his compatriots, for this battle was far bigger than himself and he knew it.

Amidst the chaos that unfolded within the city, what with the arrival of Rune King Thor, the Kree Armada of Ronan the Accuser, The Golden Guardian having gone insane, and more... an addition to the foray would go unnoticed perhaps, as an incandescent swirl of white and blue energy emerged from... a seemingly shattered point in the fabric that made up reality... it restored itself rapidly as the bundle of energy took humanoid shape...

469670-new_son_large.png

New Sun had made his entry... and with a glance, he'd see how disastrous it had become... "They're in need of help I see...", muttered he as he ascended to above the battlefield... "I missed quite much."

He'd take notice of the Kree all around...

"Annoyances."

And suddenly... a few warships would find themselves robbed of movement. He immobilized them in positions away from allies, bystanders and structures... and they would begin to glow with energy... before violently exploding whole.

He'd do the same to any warship that crossed his path as he made his way for the Helicarrier... he always did enjoy a superb vantage point.

"Ahh, finally back to Earth."

Carnage drifts toward Sentry.

"I'm back from the Dark Dimension, Master. Dormammu and his armies are with us. You just need to say the word."

Noticing the way Sentry looked at the blue figure, Carnage said,"I'll take care of him, he looks fun."

With that, Carnage shot a bolt of cosmic energy at the figure, enough to destroy the city if let rampant.

Guest force_echo

"Approaching Mach 12 sir."

"Great P.E.P.P.E.R, take us to orbital velocity. Just letting a captive audience know though, I should be having glamorous sex with alien women right now."

"Really?" the A.I acknowledged with a verbal eye roll. "Godkiller armor is at 100%."

"Jesus, stop calling it that, I'm not THAT arrogant."

"Really?" The A.I joked with the same tone.

"Whatever, disengage cloud cover, dropping from 25,000 feet, let's see what all this noise is about."

Upon dropping into New York, Stark noticed an interesting deficiency in the New York skyline. His tower.

"WHAT THE FUUUUU-"

"I'll just patch you in to SHIELD. Helicarrier, this is artificial intelligence designation P.E.P.P.E.R. What in the hell is going on?"

"Hehehehehehe....I see Carnage has come back to help. This is no ordinary Carnage, but Carnage who possess the cosmic power! Anyone would be foolish to challenge him. He has also brought Dormammu's army.." Said the Void smiling.

Dormammu's army...

Medieval_wallpapers_213.jpg

They land on the surface of Manhattan from a worm hole.

"Are we sure to trust Dormammu?" Asked the Sentry. "Yes Bob, he is the one who will surely help us win this battle, no have no need to fight in this battle. Let your helpers handle it."

Giving Thor a respectful nod, Vulcan simply waited, maintaining his protective shields. "Since you are currently not a direct threat to the lives of innocent people, you are correct, there is no conflict between us at the present time."

He smiled lightly, before continuing "But just like interfering with Galactus, about to feed on a planet, may be futile. Opposing you, if you threaten innocent lives, is something I will be obligated to do. I have the deepest respect for Galactus, and I may similarly develop respect for you as well, were we to meet and converse, but just like it is with Galactus, respect and even fondness, does not prevent us from being opponents in a conflict. And similarly, being on opposing sides in a conflict, does not prevent civil conversation, or respect, once we are no longer in direct conflict. Especially as neither of us, seem to call this universe our home."

"Agreed, We shall simply have to see what the future brings for us, however for now, we must depart."

Thor gave a brief nod, before a swirl of energy surrounded both him and his Kree ally, removing them from the Helicarrier, and depositing them in the main room of Sentry's base.

"Approaching Mach 12 sir."

"Great P.E.P.P.E.R, take us to orbital velocity. I should be having glamorous sex with alien women right now."

"Really?" the A.I acknowledged with a verbal eye roll. "Godkiller armor is at 100%."

"Jesus, stop calling it that, I'm not THAT arrogant."

"Really?" The A.I joked with the same tone.

"Whatever, disengage cloud cover, dropping from 25,000 feet, let's see what all this noise is about."

Upon dropping into New York, Stark noticed an interesting deficiency in the New York skyline. His tower.

"WHAT THE FUUUUU-"

"I'll just patch you in to SHIELD. Helicarrier, this is artificial intelligence designation P.E.P.P.E.R. What in the hell is going on?"

OOC:LMAO!!!! :lol: