Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

The Perfect World Begins!

The Void

Guest ninjaman1848

Johnny Blaze was at a bar when he heard of the attack on manhattan.He felt the blood of innocent people being spilt.he powere up to his rider form and set to where the sentry was.on his way there he ran into a kree ground fleet.the leader of the fleet had just finished killing a little girl.As she fell her teddy bear fell out of her hand.Blaze stepped of his bke and summoned hellfire to his chain. he rapped one up and burned it to ashes.He summoned his bike to un the other one over.the last one.The leader he used the penance stare and it dropped like a sack of potatoes

While the majority of the attention were focused on the newly arrived ships, and the casual destruction of Stark towers, a lone figure appeared on the Helicarrier deck, unnoticed until he started talking.

MrSinister.jpeg

"It would seem that you have chosen to stand against the inevitable, and for that you will die. But know that your deaths will not be in vain, they are merely a stepping stone on the path to a perfect world."

While speaking Sinister walked slowly towards the command center of the vessel, invisible tendrils of his power reached out, briefly touching any S.H.I.E.L.D. agent whom he encountered, leaving them collapsed and dying in his wake, every nerve having been neatly sliced over at the intersection of the brain and the spine.

the astral form of charles xavier appears in front of sinister why am i not suprised you would aid sentry in this plan stop this pointless attack or i will stop you.

The Sentry from his Watchtower watches the whole battle. Thinking to himself "Why don't they understand? I am doing this for the good of everyone..." "They'll never understand, you must make them suffer and then they will listen to you. You must control them by fear and then will listen to your every will Bob, you have the power." Said the Void in Sentry's mind. "But none of it seems to be working..." "It'll work in time, trust me Bob...It will work." Said the Void smiling. "Hmmmm..."

Then the Sentry see's that annoying Count Nefaria destroying Kree ships. He looks at Watchdog an pets him...He say's..."That guy will being an annoyance." "Why don't you have some fun, and don't try to bite him so hard" Said Sentry smiling and sending his dog to attack Count Nefaria.

11kjmv9.png

Watchdog fly's from the Watchtower to attack Count Nefaria. "Good dog." Said Sentry smiling.

OOC: Again no one attack Sentry...Also for those who don't know, the Watchdog is Sentry's version of Krypto, he has most of the powers of Sentry...Oh and the dog also speaks, he speaks welsh.. :D

OOC: When you say most powers of the Sentry, does that include matter manip?

OOC: He doesn't have that. Only powers like light.energy manipulation super strength, flying, speed and maybe energy absorption . Matter manipulation is mostly the Voids power and the Sentry is only able use it because him and Void are the same. Watchdog doesn't have the Void. Watchdog drunk the same serum as Bob, but he doesn't have ALL the powers of the Sentry, just some...

Sentrys powers like resurrection/immortality and Molecule manipulation all came very late with Bendis run(who is not even the creator of the Sentry). Watchdog does not have those powers. Also Watchdog is not as strong as Sentry. And just to be safe, I am only using Paul Jenkins version of Watchdog(heck I think WD only appeared in Jenkins comics), so he definitely does not have molecule manipulation or resurrection/immortality.

As the dog moved to bite him, Nefaria saw it coming out of his peripheral vision. Shifting, he aimed a wide backhand attack towards his assailant. "Sentry sends a dog to attack me?" He laughs before charging forward.

Guest ninjaman1848

Gohst Rider finds himself attacking Kree warriors wave after wave. He kills every last one of them and then sees a dog fly towards Nefaria. He summons his bike and decides to help him out.

Holding his universal weapon above his head, he then brought it down and leveled it at Nefaria. A beam of energy went out in an attempt to drain some of the ionic energy from the count and weaken him

OOC: I'm controlling Watchdog for a while.

As the dog moved to bite him, Nefaria saw it coming out of his peripheral vision. Shifting, he aimed a wide backhand attack towards his assailant. "Sentry sends a dog to attack me?" He laughs before charging forward.

Hit with the Counts backhand attack, the force of the backhand makes Watchdog flies and hits a building...Making it tumble down. "Ow...Byddwch yn talu am hynny!" Said Watchdog in welsh. Watchdog then flies back to the Count at super speed and this times goes for a bite on the legs.

Guest ninjaman1848

seeing that Nefaria got hit with an energy beam and thae dog coming back at him, he lasoed the dog and sent hellfire down his chain

As he kept one of his eyes on the dog being lassoed, Nefaria reacted to another attack launched by the alien who had destroyed Stark Tower. Quickly dodging to the right, he aimed a blast of his eye beams towards the center mass of Ronan.

Ronan fired a blast from his eyes right back at Nefaria. The two beams collided in the air. The resulting explosion sent a shock wave through the city. Glass shattered everywhere as the wave rushed through the streets.

"Oomph!" Nefaria grunted as he was pushed back by the force of that explosion. Getting up and racing through the smoke caused by the explosion, he flew at top speed and attempted to tackle Ronan to the ground.

Watchdog trapped in the mystic chains of the Ghost Rider struggles to get free. To make matters worse, Watchdog see's hellfire coming up the chair. Watchdog with all his strength breaks free with a combo of strength and energy output. Watchdog bites onto the mystical chain the Ghost Rider is holding and fly's up to the Mesosphere at mach 12 speed along with the Ghost Rider who is still holding the mystical chain.

Ronan could see Nefaria coming straight for him. Standing confident atop his warship, he stared him down. As Nefaria collided with the shield, Ronan was surprised when Nefaria burst straight through. The Count hit him full force with his shoulder in the midsection. They both sailed through air and into a building. Coming out the other side of the building they crashed to the ground. Bear hugging the Count, Ronan attempted to use his universal weapon to drain some of the Counts energy. He knew he would have to drain some power in order to go toe to toe with him alone.

Nefaria frowned, not sure of what Ronan was attempting to do with this bear hug that could easily be broken. Then he saw that a small amount of his energy was being drained. Quickly breaking through the bear hug with his superior strength, Nefaria willed his energy to reform. "You will not touch me again, except to feel the pain of my punches." he said as he used a combination of super speed and strength to attempt to quickly deliver a dozen or so punches to the head and torso of Ronan.

Ronan held his Universal Weapon out in front and a field of energy surronded him. He was attempting to use the weapons power to absorb the energy from the Counts blows and then redirect it in a pure blast back at him.

Nefaria was blasted back by the energy blast, surprised. "So your weapon holds the key to your power." Nefaria deduced as he flew forward and attempted to pull the weapon out of Ronan's hand by using all of his strength.

Guest bigballerju

Skaar killed the crew inside the warship as they laid dead on the floor as the warship started dropping back toward Earth from space at a rapid speed and was on a crash course through Earth's atmosphere as it collided with various fighter ships as it caught on fire. Skaar leapt through the roof of the warship as he jumped out into the air and caught another fighter ship as he saw the warship about to crash into the ocean ready to explode. Skaar caught a ride on the fighter ship that tried to shake him off as it flew near Ronan. Skaar leapt off it as he fell downwards in the direction of Ronan and as he went into for an attack. Skaar in Ronan's direction yelled a warcry as he raised his large broadsword and ax in both hands to attack Ronan from above.

" Aaah you remind me of that Silver Surfer I battled back on my planet! This ought to be a good fight. What was it my father use to say again?! HULK SMASH!"

Having made his way through the halls of the Helicarrier, Sinister eventually came to the command centre, upon entering he unleashed myriads of psionic tendrils, reaching out to every individual in the room, inserting his will and either killing or subverting them to the cause, with one notable exception.

"Nicholas fury, You have two choices, give up your life for no reason, as your death would mean nothing more than a slight delay, or kneel down and surrender"

While Fury wasn't touched by his telepathic power, he had a telekinetic grasp around him, not restricting or harming in anyway, simply ensuring that no matter which action Fury took, he would be ready to take immediate counteraction.