Esther Coleman: 0
Norman Nordstrom: 6

Jean Grey vs. Polaris
MATCH SCORE
Jean Grey: 3
Polaris: 0

The Perfect World Begins!

The Void

Ronan could feel his insides changing. He began to burn and felt in agony. Using the weapon, he transfered the energy and redirected it towards New Sun. As he attempted to recover, he forced the weapon to charge new sun with universal energies. If allowed, it would convert him to a pure physical form.

Ronan fell to the ground from the sky. Crashing into the street below, he left a crater. Smoke rose from his armor, as he tried with all his might just to stand.

Except he'd prevent the redirection and instead focus the full brunt - it was an instantaneous attack, not a slow increasing maneuver... i.e. enough kinetic energy that would make the bomb dropped on Hiroshima look like mere child's play by far would be poured into Ronan's brain in order to entirely disrupt and prevent his attempted move.

If all else went well, the final result would be the Kree's head exploding like a massive firecracker in the sky... albeit contained by the New Sun.

OOC: Fair enough.

Black Bolt steadily got up, and said " stop" at Sentry in an attempt to blast him away as he telepathically called to Lockjaw to teleport him away from here. 'We need a plan.' He thought to himself. 'Perhaps now is the time to tactically withdraw.' Lockjaw and Black Bolt teleported around, first picking up Nefaria as well as any others who may want to depart and come up with an attack plan other than slug it out here.

Feeling the end was nigh, Ronan smashed his universal weapon into the ground.

"If Im to fail, I'll take everyone who opposes us with me!!!!"

nuclear-explosion-14128-1920x1200.jpg

OOC: Fair enough.

Black Bolt steadily got up, and said " stop" at Sentry in an attempt to blast him away as he telepathically called to Lockjaw to teleport him away from here. 'We need a plan.' He thought to himself. 'Perhaps now is the time to tactically withdraw.' Lockjaw and Black Bolt teleported around, first picking up Nefaria as well as any others who may want to depart and come up with an attack plan other than slug it out here.

Black bolts shockwave from his mere voice merely did anything to Sentry. Sentry remembers taking Black Bolts whisper. But he notices Ronans blast taking out everyone. Sentry soon flys away quick...Him, Rune King Thor and Cosmic Carnage teleports away in a wormhole leaving behind everyone.

poor poor Ronan.

You killed me. I hope your happy Jaeger :P

I noticed <_<

Like I told Nova, wasnt prepared for the magnitude of characters when I picked mine.

Ronan was my back up, evidently Stranglehold wanted me to use him first. My other is Apocalypse