Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

The Perfect World Begins!

The Void

OOC: What if your character has the capability of appearing to die, then reforming his pure energy form that can't be destroyed(unless matter manipulated)?

OOC: You don't have to die in this RP, you can be captured. And then you will have to switch to your backup character. Also if the opposing character has a way to kill you, then they can do it.

Getting pulled up to the atmosphere ghost rider sends hellfire down the chain in attempt to let the dog burn and let go

Watchdog still flying through the Earths atmospheres biting the mystical chain that Ghost Rider is holding see's hellfire going up the chain fast. Watchdog with quick reactions lets go of the chain and lets Ghost Rider fall straight from the Earth's atmosphere. As Ghost Rider falls he gets a telepathic message from the Sentry. "You done enough Watchdog, come back to the tower." Watchdog listens and fly's back to the Earths surface at mach 10 speed living the Ghost Rider to fall.

He then enters the Watchtower where the Sentry awaits him. "Good dog, said the Sentry petting him. That Ghost Rider was an annoyance, good thing you got rid of him."

Guest ninjaman1848

Free falling from earths atmosphere, ghost rider uses his chain to grab onto a kree ship and climbs aboard to kill it's occupants

Standing in the center of the times square, Ronan could see Nefaria preparing for another attack. On his other side he heard Skaar yell and then saw him storming through the streets. Ronan raised his weapon as his two opponents neared. Just before they could attack, he struck the ground. A time acceleration field surronded the immediate area, encompassing Ronan's two opponents. He then teleported to the SHIELD helicarrirer Sinister was aboard, leaving Skaar and the Count to be aged to oblivion.

Now standing aboard the helicarrier, Ronan observed the carnage on the deck. Then turning to face the city, a blast erupted against his shields. Raising his weapon, he lifted numerous tanks into the air. Then when high enough, he simply released them. Contacting his his remaining ships, he directed them to intercept the Earth's defenses.

Guest ninjaman1848

In a desperate attempt to get rid of two power foes ghost rider drove the kree vessel he was piloting to the shield hellicarier and jumped out onto his bike to get away from the explosion

Nefaria was unaffected by the acceleration field, as he had already once been subject to forced aging and came back more powerful than before. Stepping out of its radius, he had lost track of Ronan. "Well...that could be problematic. Where could he have gone?" he wondered as he scoured the area before deciding to head to the helicarrier. "Might as well report in to Fury, see where my Maggia are needed most." he thought out loud as he flew to the Shield floating fortress.

Ronan could see another being coming his way. Using his weapon, he blasted Rider's cycle as it came towards him. He transmutated it into ice and watched as it slid off the side of the helicarrier.

"Hmph. Childish humans. Im tired of this. All ships converge on my location. Its time to put an end to these tireless Earth beings. Warships, you three unleash hell on Skaar and keep him pinned down. Fighters, occupy the Ghost Rider and vaporize him. As far as the Count goes, I will handle him. Everyone fight to the death or dont bother attempting to return home."

• Like 1

Standing atop the helicarrier, Ronan disappeared and reappeared atop the Baxter Building.

Guest sirmethos

A portal opened in the command center of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and Vulcan stepped out, then looked at Fury. "General Fury, I apologize for the delay. Generating a viable means of trans-universal transport, is by no means an easy task. But I am here to help."

He looked at Mr. Sinister, and frowned thoughtfully, taking in the scene of the command center. "Even with all the wonders of the universe, that Norrin showed me, I still get amazed again and again... I knew that the counter-parts of people, in alternate universes, would not be like the people I know from my own world. But to see the face of Doctor Essex, on a villain... The good doctor would be appalled."

His eyes started glowing, and a visible aura of power appeared around him, as he held a hand out, with his palm towards Mr. Sinister. "As much as it would pain me to kill someone, that I associate with a true friend, it seems I will be forced to do just that."

Nefaria quickly landed aboard the Helicarrier. As he looked around he went on high alert. Lots of dead bodies around, that was not good. Something had occurred here whilst I was fighting that Kree idiot Nefaria thought.

Nefaria followed the trail of bodies down into the command center of the helicarrier looking for answers. He expected to see Ronan or Sentry or one of their lapdogs there once he arrived. Instead he saw Fury not moving for whatever reason...and Sinister and someone else he didn't recognize.

Standing still yet subtly preparing for a fight, Nefaria simply watched everyone.

Ronan could see another being coming his way. Using his weapon, he blasted Rider's cycle as it came towards him. He transmutated it into ice and watched as it slid off the side of the helicarrier.

"Hmph. Childish humans. Im tired of this. All ships converge on my location. Its time to put an end to these tireless Earth beings. Warships, you three unleash hell on Skaar and keep him pinned down. Fighters, occupy the Ghost Rider and vaporize him. As far as the Count goes, I will handle him. Everyone fight to the death or dont bother attempting to return home."

xavier as he was helping the injured sees three more ships attacking he tries to enter the pilots minds and sends them attack ronan.

Searching the skies, Ronan used his universal weapon to determine the location of the Count. For his best chances of success, he knew he had to take him out while the others were preoccupied. Locking onto his location, he used the weapon to teleport himself inside the SHIELD helicarrier. As he appeared, he saw Sinister and Fury. He saw the Count on one side, then a he saw him. A rage began to build within him.

"Vulcan! I should kill you for what you did to me. You will fill my wrath!"

Nefaria frowned as Ronan teleported into the space in front of him. Settling into a combat stance for round 2, he was surprised as Ronan instead seemed to have a personal grudge with the man he didn't recognize. Vulcan huh?

Well, this could be a dilemma. he thought as he shifted glances at all parties.

A portal opened in the command center of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and Vulcan stepped out, then looked at Fury. "General Fury, I apologize for the delay. Generating a viable means of trans-universal transport, is by no means an easy task. But I am here to help."

He looked at Mr. Sinister, and frowned thoughtfully, taking in the scene of the command center. "Even with all the wonders of the universe, that Norrin showed me, I still get amazed again and again... I knew that the counter-parts of people, in alternate universes, would not be like the people I know from my own world. But to see the face of Doctor Essex, on a villain... The good doctor would be appalled."

His eyes started glowing, and a visible aura of power appeared around him, as he held a hand out, with his palm towards Mr. Sinister. "As much as it would pain me to kill someone, that I associate with a true friend, it seems I will be forced to do just that."

At the words of the newcomer, Sinister merely smiled and inclined his head slightly.

mr_pale_face_evil_man_by_totmoartsstudio2-d34mvci.jpg

"Good and evil are entirely subjective matters, ultimately it will be the victor who tells the tale, and as such decides who were the villains in the conflict. However I can relieve you of the petty guilt which you claim would be the result of an attack upon myself, as it seems my foray here was for naught."

He gestured towards Fury, and the telekinetic energy surrounding him faded away, whilst continuing speaking.

"The wind-up toy there is all but useless to me, while it might be somewhat interesting to pull it apart and see how it works, it would ultimately serve no real purpose."

With that said, he vanished, having activated his tesseract system, moving him from the control centre of the Helicarrier to the armoury. There he quickly lashed out with his telepathic power, killing every person present with one exception.

01_AvengerCountdownHill.jpg

Maria Hill, whom he simply knocked unconscious and then took with him on another tesseract trip.

Yelling at Vulcan, "You interrupt my wedding day and send your lackey's to do your dirty work. Then you leave me for dead. I'll make you pay for your crimes against me and the Kree Empire."

Striking the floor, Ronan let loose a destructive wave that blasted apart the room. He then charged towards Vulcan as he reacted to the blast.

Nefaria simply braced himself for the blast, refusing to get knocked aside. Once it passed, he watched impassively as Ronan charged Vulcan. Moving to interrupt, he'd attempt to restrain Ronan from behind. "I don't know who you are but you seem to be an enemy of Ronan here. Is the enemy of my enemy...a friend? Or a foe?" He asked of Vulcan.