Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Vampires in Ventura

C.T.

"Alright team, as you know our next mission takes us to the sandy beaches of warm California. Perfect vacation get-away. Except its not a leisure trip. Frost has resurfaced and is building a cult of vamps around the Blood God. It's impossible to know exactly what he has planned but given his past history, it's not going to be pretty. He's got a small force, in the upper hundreds by now most likely. Nothing you can't handle. There's a jet prepped and waiting for you on the deck. Get on it." Fury orders.

The various superhumans head up to the deck, hopping on board as the pilots get the bird in motion, heading off to Ventura. "Gonna be a while team, might as well get comfortable."

"We just got rid of some aliens and the god of trickery, and now we are going against vampires and some other god. What's with all the gods, Fury?"

"My people have told stories of creatures like "vampires" for ages. Always thought it was just myth. Guess we will find out if the myths are true." Warpath said as he sat in the back corner of the ship with his arms folded.

Guest force_echo

"Heh. People also said Dragons were a myth. Look at how that turned out." As he spoke, Iron Fist's right hand glowed to emphasize his point.

Guest bigballerju

Cyclops walked aboard as he listen to what the others were talking about. Cyclops adjusted his visor as he chimed in on the conversation.

" May I ask why it takes a whole team of Avengers to take down some idiot Blade killed? Why not just have him deal with it? Or is their something else here we should know about? Sorry but I have to ask."

"Summers, dont whine. If you dont want to be here leave. He asked for our help because he had to and not because he wanted to. So if Fury asked for our help he must have a good reason."

Guest bigballerju

Cyclops turn to him not even really paying attention.

" Shut up. It's called intel. I would like to know how bad our problem is so we can access the situation."

Logan sat in the corner puffing away at a stogie listening to everyone talk. He noticed some new faces to the group. He wasn't surprised by Summers' comments. He stood up and stretched then took another hit of his stogie and proceeded to walk to the group. He nodded at Warpath and Iron Fist before he spoke.

"Vampires are tough sons of bitches. They're strong, fast, and really good at stealth. We're going to have to be on our toes. Besides that, who ended killing the most Chitauri?" Logan asks with a half smile

Sitting up straight Warpath threw his head back to move the hair out of his eyes while he twirled a knife in one hand. "So exactly what kind of intel do we have about Deacon Frost? I like to know my enimies before I just go storming in."

Guest force_echo

"Well, I killed zero." Iron Fist dryly commented with an edge in his voice. He and Wolverine had had this conversation before however, so it was useless to bring it up again. He turned to Warpath. "Wait a sec, who is this guy?"