Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Vampires in Ventura

C.T.

"Think of Warpath as a cross between Hulk and Black Panther. You may of heard of him as his previous alias: Thunderbird."

"Frost's main objective was to become La Magra, the vampire Blood god, and rid the world of humans, believing it belongs to the vampire race. After killing the House of Erebus leaders as part of the ritual, Blade and Karen Jenson spoiled Frost's plans. Despite their efforts however, Frost managed to complete the ritual and become one with La Magra, and engaged Blade in a sword battle. During the fight, Blade managed to gain the upper hand, cutting off Frost's right arm and then proceeded to cut him in half, only for Frost's top half to re-connect and regrow his right arm. Finally, after a stand-off, Frost was destroyed by Blade's use of EDTA darts.At least we thought he was destroyed. Don't let him bite you."

OOC: Marxz, you have to sign up in the Avengers Initiative thread under the RP planing board before anyone is going to acknowledge your character.

OOC: You know what? Screw it, I feel good enough now to continue. Not 100% but better than last couple of days.

"Alright guys we're almost near Ventura now. Thank god it's night, provides us with a little cover. We're gonna land atop one of the buildings as discreetly as possible. Going to have to do some scouting I reckon to find these vamps." one of the pilots reports.

OOC: You know what? Screw it, I feel good enough now to continue. Not 100% but better than last couple of days.

"Alright guys we're almost near Ventura now. Thank god it's night, provides us with a little cover. We're gonna land atop one of the buildings as discreetly as possible. Going to have to do some scouting I reckon to find these vamps." one of the pilots reports.

Rising to his feet and pulling out both knives "Tell me what you need done chief." His muscles rippled as he gripped the vibranium knives standing in anticipation.

The pilots swooped in on the helipad on the tallest building they could find, slowing their descent to make as quiet a landing as possible. Succeeding, everyone disembarked the vessel and the two pilots unveiled their sniper and spotter equipment. Lying down near the edge of the building, they laid out their equipment and radio systems. "Alright team, we'll be on the look-out from this location. Blade said vamps favor nightclubs and such as places to get their fill...We got sight of one about 3 blocks out...might be a good place to start recon at. Preferably wearing something a little less conspicuous over your tights."

tumblr_m5fihm9tqS1rxyjm6o3_250.jpg

Thankfully, he was already prepared then... he hadn't had time to go to the X-Mansion and get the usual X-Tights... Piotr Rasputin looked around - "We'd better get moving then.", he mentioned to the group, namely nodding to Wolverine to take the lead or whomever in the group...

DJ-Photo-Shoots-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-7738853-1002-1236.jpg

Flipping the hood up, Warpath stuck his knives under his shirt and stepped off the ship.

600full-garrett-hedlund.jpg

Nova simply put on a trenchcoat and a pair of dark jeans to cover his uniform, before heading down the building and out to the nightclub. Upon entrance he noticed the place was packed, almost everyone was shoulder to shoulder. The music was loud and obnoxious. Grabbing a seat at the bar, he ordered a drink as cover. Turning back to the crowd, he surveyed them to look for anything suspicious. Spotting nothing, he took out his phone as if to text someone. In the reflection of his screen, he could see a drink being placed down behind him...seemingly by itself. Turning around normally, he could see the bartender placing it there. 'NoreflectionNOreflectionNOREFLECTION' his brain quickly thought as he processed that info. Nodding to the bartender, he accepted the drink. "Thanks mate." Leaving a suitable amount of cash on the bar, he took the drink and headed to a more secluded area near the restrooms. "Alright team...confirmed there's at least one vamp here." he whispered. "Probably more. Keep on the lookout."

Warpath stood in the shadows by a stage. He was not fond of places like this. The music was to loud and all the people annoyed him. He preferred the outdoors himself. He kept an eye out for anything out of the ordinary. One thing was for sure. When some people walked by, he could tell a difference in there scent. He heard Nova's voice over his earpiece. Making his way through the crowd, he headed for the bar. Knowing his luck, a drink would be required. This was all going to go downhill sooner or later.

"Fantastic." Blaze muttered, swallowing a mouthful of the beer he'd ordered upon arriving. He was moving around the edges of the nightclub, looking for any doors leading into a quieter alleyway or back room - it was a little crowded in the nightclub for his tastes, and he wanted to be well away from the crowd if a fight broke out, in case he-- or rather, the supernatural entity bonded to him-- hurt them.

"How can you tell? Fangs, blood stains, sparkling skin?" he responded to Nova subtly through his communications device.

Guest bigballerju

Cyclops before he entered the club had hit the button of his image inducer on his belt as the image of his costume changed to show civilian clothes. Beast had designed the device in case the X-Men ever went on missions that had required stealth. Cyclops entered the bar as he picked up a beer from one of the waiters passing by as he looked to the others.

" Okay guys so how are we gone go about this? Any thoughts? Good call with the reflection almost didn't see it myself."

"I don't know. I thought about quickly and quietly grabbing the bartender to bring him someplace quieter for a little interrogation...but he'd probably scream and alert any others that may be here...and well preventing him from doing so is going to be difficult. Covering the mouth of a vamp with your hand is stupid and well...they're pretty fast and strong too. Any other ideas?" Nova reports.

"Bait? One of the more average-looking members of our little group wanders into the alley out back for a smoke or something, maybe one of the vamps see a free meal ticket. Our guy puts 'em down quickly and quietly, we carry them off somewhere secure, tie 'em up and question them?" Blaze muttered into the earpiece.

"That could work. I can head out the back at any rate. Hopefully some vamp--"

At that moment the music cuts him off as it increases in volume rather much, drowning out everything else. As it blasts screams are barely heard among the lyrics, as the vampires make themselves known to the cattle that is their food, biting the closest nearby human and killing them before moving on to the next.

"Well shit. There goes that plan." Nova sighs. "This just got worse." Nova glanced over the whole club, doing a quick headcount. "I'm counting at least 20...time to make a move." Nova says, rushing forward to haymaker one vampire in the back of the head, knocking him out. Dragging him outside, he secures him and leaves him there. "At least we'll have one to interrogate." Nova remarks before heading back into the fray.

"Damn it. I was hoping to do this cleanly. Anyone see any fire alarms? We need to clear this place out." Blaze yawned, downing the last of his beer. Pushing his way over to the nearest vampire, he spread his arms out wide, blocking the vamp from the crowd of people behind him. "What're you waiting for? Come get me." he shouted over the music. He could feel a familiar urge overtaking him, and he intended to unleash it on the vamp...

Figures, Warpath thinks to himself. He grabs a shot glass and throws his head back, swallowing the liquor. The hood fell down and dropping the glass he reached inside his shirt. Brandishing the two vibranium knives he turned to face the crowd. Grabbing a vampire by the back of the neck he hurled him towards the stage. The vamp colliding with the stereo equipment.

That vamp simply snarled. "If you're so eager to die, friend, then I won't be one to deny you your wish." she said as she attempted to punch Blaze away.

------------------

The vamp hit the stage hard, grunting with pain. He shook it off and stood up, flexing his muscles and trying to show off. "Okay buddy, you got some strength on you, no doubt. Let's test that, shall we?" the vamp snickered as he sped towards Warpath, trying to tackle him.

As the vamp collided with Warpath, James brought his hands down hard into the vamps back. His knives digging deep into its flesh. At the same time he used the momentum to roll and throw the vamp over the bar into the mirror. Then picking himself up off the floor, he wiped the blood off his knives on his pants.