Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Vampires in Ventura

C.T.

The male vamp crashed into the mirror, hurting himself somewhat. Between that and the damage of the knives, he was not doing good. Not one to give up however, he picked up two shards of glass from the broken mirror in each hand and started to swing away at Warpath with them, using them as knives. "You want to play? I'll play."

------------

The switchblade hand was grabbed quickly by one of the vampire's hands, who then attempted a mean cross with the other hand, intent on finishing this impudent biker.

Warpath went to step away from the bar when he heard the vamp moving. As James turned one of the pieces of glass shattered against his chest. The vamp looked up stunned and confused on what just happened. Warpath's hair hung down in strands over his face. A slight smile appeared on his face. Taking the knives he plunged them into the vamps chest. He then spread his arms wide, tearing the knives threw the vampire.

Blaze dropped the switchblade immediately, raising his other arm to shield his body from the hook. While the attempt at a block stopped him from being knocked out outright, he was still thrown to the floor by the blow, his arm numb.

By now, the immediate members of the crowd would more than likely have moved away from the fight, and by extent out of harm's way for the time being. Blaze rolled over onto his back, laughing, and the vampire, where she to look at his face, would no doubt notice that his hair was falling out, his skin was beginning to burn away, and there was a certain fire in his eyes that hadn't been present before...

The vampire turned, smirking in success at the fallen opponent...until she saw his face. Eyes widening with apprehension and fear, mouth wide open with shock, she stood silent, petrified.

A silent moment passed.

Another.

One more.

Finally she got the courage to speak. "What...what the hell are you?"

The thing that rose from the floor was not Johnny Blaze. Indeed, it was not even human. The last traces of human skin burnt away from the figure as it rose, bones clicking as the shattered arm Johnny Blaze had sustained knitted itself back together. All muscle and tissue had been scorched from its body, leaving only an infernal skeleton burning with the fires of hell itself. Johnny Blaze's biker attire had survived the transformation, giving the demonic figure an even more intimidating appearance. It turned its head, slowly, to face the vampire, its neck cracking. It raised its left hand, pointing at the vampire's most recent meal, a young man with his throat ripped out, still gurgling as what little of his blood remained left his body.

Ghost-Rider-Spirit-of-Vengeance.jpg

"Vengeance." it stated in response to the vampire, its voice as intimidating as its appearance.

And with that, the Ghost Rider began advancing, slowly, towards the vampire.

That vamp was finished, exploding into ash but there was still a few more.

Brushing the ash off himself he turned to face the almost nonexistent crowd. Most had cleared out. Warpath could tell those left were there by choice. "You know guys; Blaze, Nova, and myself could use a little help if you arent too busy." Warpath spoke with a calm urgency in his voice.

Looking over at Blaze, he saw the fire begin to burn. "Now you guys have done!" James spoke to the vamps.

The female vampire gulped in fear, before turning and attempt to run away while her compatriots were too busy feasting to notice the trio of individuals currently beating on their fellow vampires.

Ghost Rider didn't speed up to follow the vampire; he merely grabbed the hellfire-infused chain wrapped around his torso, grasping one and and allowing the other to fall to the ground. He swung his arm, and the chain shot toward the vampire. If it hit her before she could find suitable cover, it would ensnare her as if it had a mind of its own, wrapping around her and burning both body and soul with hellfire.

The chain was indeed successful, wrapping around the vamp's torso and lighting her up like a bonfire on the Fourth of July. The unnatural fire burned like no other, her scream loud and shrill and went on for so long it seemed impossible a pair of human lungs could sustain such a shriek. Of course, she was not human. As she faded away into ash and the bittersweet abyss of death the remaining vampires around glanced up at the event and snarled at the offending attacker. Walking up together, the 7 vampires stood shoulder to shoulder with each other, ready to jump in and tear the fiery attacker to death. As they began a slow menacing walk, two of them on the right side were blasted away completely, turned into ash.

Nova smirked. "Oops." He snickered as he readied himself. "5 to 3. Bad odds for you guys."

While the vampires stood facing Nova and Blaze, Warpath walked up on stage behind the vamps. He made no attempt to be silent. He wanted his presence known to the vampires. With him there, the vampires were now surrounded. Holding his arms down by his side, he twirled his knives once through his fingers. "You guys ready to have some fun?!" James bent at the knees ready to leap into the fray as soon as the command was given

Leaping into the air Warpath came down into the midst of the vampires. He punched one vampire in the face sending him sailing towards Nova.

Two more vampires dropped out of the rafters down on top of Warpath. Then another two grabbed a hold of him. He now had four Vamps holding back his arms. A fifth vamp approached Warpath with evil in its eyes. He reared back a fist and prepared to strike.

Guest force_echo

Iron Fist just walked into the bar casually, to see the mayhem. "I guess we're not going for the covert option, huh?" He said with a grin.

"Excuse me."

New_Mutants_Vol_3_12_Textless.jpg

He'd fling the two unconscious vampires in his grasp off to the sides with relative ease, both smashing into chairs and walls with an extremely loud thud, bones crunching following the fusillade of noise...

"I had hoped to get myself a drink. Do you mind if I get one once we're done here? I'm a bit parched.", Colossus would ask the team leader as he waded through the commotion, letting the others handle the rest - as it was easy for them anyways. Adding Colossus to the mix would have been overkill.

"Nice of you two to show up." Warpath said as he again wiped blood and ash off his knives with a towel from the bar. He then poured himself and Colossus a shot.

Before fight

"Seeing as a costume change really wouldn't help, I will follow you guys underground in case it gets bad."

Now

"Only 20. That's pathetic. I'll stay down here."

Guest force_echo

Iron Fist cringed at the mangled bodies. "Damn. I coulda saved 'em. Maybe I could heal their vampirism. But it's too damn late now." He used his Chi awareness to scan and see if there were any Vampires still alive.

Iron Fist cringed at the mangled bodies. "Damn. I coulda saved 'em. Maybe I could heal their vampirism. But it's too damn late now." He used his Chi awareness to scan and see if there were any Vampires still alive.

"Dont be such a girl Rand. These things arent even human anymore. They would just as soon kill you as turn you, so you better tighten up. I have a feeling we have much worse in store here." He laughed as he took a bottle from the back counter and handed it off to Colossus. "What now Nova? Your little piggy still hogtied outside for some questioning?"