Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Vampires in Ventura

C.T.

"I am confident that they will recover from their injuries. The ones I left alive in any case - such are Vampires. Maybe then you can cure them...", Colossus remarked as he took the bottle... and set it back down on the counter - "One was enough, comrade. We're on a mission.", he affirmed as he stood up - "Shall I interrogate the one then?", he requested Nova.

OCC: Hiya! JK my bad. Just thought I would make a mention since you referenced earlier.

"Piotor, you need a knife?"

"Yeah we should probably do that. Not there though. Let's bring him back to the jet. Now, who wants to carry the bastard?" Nova says as he heads towards the back.

"I think Blaze volunteered!" Warpath said with a smirk.

Guest bigballerju

Cyclops had been helping the group fight the vampires off as he had pressed the button on his image inducer. Cyclops had no problems killing the Vampires since they were already dead. He hadn't used his optic blast because of his allies nearby and didn't want to risk hurting anybody. Now he stood with the others as they were ready to interrogate the other.

" Well now that we took care of that. How about we have Ghost Rider interrogate the damn beast. I'm sure a taste of hellfire would get him talking."

"I'm a girl because I don't want to kill people? It's that kinda thinking that makes villains."

"Easy. Dont get bent out of shape. I was just giving you a hard time. Seriously though, sometimes simply knocking someone out isnt enough to get the job done."

"I only need myself, Warpath but thank you.", Piotr remarked as he lifted the vampire up single handily and made his way for the jet.

"Suit yourself."

The group quickly reached the jet again, everyone gathered nearby except for the pilots who kept an eye on things down below. The vampire would be dropped roughly to the ground and awakens at the sensation of falling. Snarling at the group from the ground, the vampire sneered. "You idiots will pay for this, you have no idea who you're dealing with. I'm going to be laughing at--"

A punch from Nova shut him up. "Colossus? By all means, feel free to get started."

Warpath stood leaning against the jet. His arms were crossed and his knives still in his hands.

"We merely have a simple question for you to answer.", Colossus uttered to the vampire before him - "We'd like the whereabouts of your leader - Deacon Frost. Now... you've been resistant so far, so I will motivate you to do so otherwise."

Colossus essential took hold of the Vampire's right arm with his left... and began to twist it in place, effectively rotating it to the point connective tissues would rip and tear and groaning would be heard from the bones... "Will you share?"

If he didn't... he'd suddenly jam the arm backwards, effectively reversing the orientation of the arm in relation to the elbow. What was once forward was now backward... "This doesn't have to continue."

He lifted a hand, to wipe the spit away - "I am curious as to the full healing capability of the likes of your kind. Is it as any efficient as a close compatriot's of mine...", he furrowed his brows and proceeded to grasp the same arm, bracing the Vampire in place using his right arm...

And he began to pull the arm, outward from the body... Popping noises emanated forth alongside further ripping and tearing as he first dislocated and proceed to literally pull the arm off - though slowly so one could see connective tissues, vessels, and muscles partially connected sporadically...

"My offer still stands.", Colossus affirmed for the vampire. If he didn't take it... he'd rip the arm off clear and toss it out the back of the Quinjet.

The Ghost Rider had torn through several of the attacking vampires with ease, relishing the unimaginably agonizing pain he caused them before he'd granted them the release of death. When the fight was finished, he stood in place, waiting for his teammates to clear out, before moving to the door... and, looking back, spewing hellfire from his skeletal mouth.

tumblr_m249y82fTg1qed7vzo1_500.gif

The ethereal flame washed over what few vampires were still among the living in the bar, the ones who'd been beaten by the softer members of the team, ensuring their slow, painful deaths at the hands of the mystical blaze, along with the eventual destruction of the nightclub as the flame inevitably spread.

With that, he exited the bar, his form shifting back to that of Johnny Blaze as he caught up with his teammates.

"I see. I regret that I shall have to do this...", Colossus murmured as he reached down, clasping the vampire's skull with one hand, positioning a single thumb before his left eye - "Actually... I don't.", and he rammed his thumb right into that eye, completely destroying it - "I ask once more. What is the whereabouts of Deacon Frost?", he asked firmly.

The vamp simply smirks despite all of the pain from the various injuries...and pulls something out from his pocket. Holding up his enclosed hand to the various superhumans, he opens it and reveals a simple chip. "Its...its a tracking device." he snickered. "As for Frost...might want to turn around."

As the group did, they would be met by the sight of a relatively large number of vampires...having snuck up on them as given being hunters of the night...as for Frost, he was at the front of the group, one foot over one of the dead SHIELD pilots, his hand grasping the other by the throat, his neck missing a chunk of flesh.

Frost smirked, the crimson red blood around his face making it unsettling. "Looking for me?"

His hand still on the vampire's skill, Colossus glanced back... "This saves us quite a bit of work, finding Frost.", he mentioned. SNAP CRUNCH POP The vampire would be slumped over as Colossus tore his disintegrating head off, tossing it to the side as it turned to ashes, hitting nothing but air, as the body followed suit.

He'd lift his arms up in preparation for the fight that was to come, his battle stance - "I'll cover the small fry. You get Frost.", he mentioned to his comrades.

Frost simply shook his head. "No, big man. For what you just did to Cullen there, you're going to face me." he sneers before speeding forward, slapping Nova out of his way and aiming a punch for Colossus while the rest of the vamps charged everyone else en masse.

He'd find it difficult to actually evade the hit so instead he'd tank the blow straight on, intending to counter Frost's fist with his skull - i.e. a headbutt followed by a low left hook to the midsection to knock Frost out the Jet - to which Colossus would follow after. It was a cramped space after all...