Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Vampires in Ventura

C.T.

"Hey that's pretty impressive-But say I got a question..", Carnage said with a grin on his face as he flung Swan's mutilated corpse away from him and seeing Iron Fist, fired razor sharp projectiles at him as he had done with the vampire horde. "Which eye do you want me to pluck out first? Make it snappy because I got a lot to get to here! Hahahha!"

Guest force_echo

OOC: Where the hell did Carnage come from?

Iron Fist would have to lament over his failure later. He effortlessly dodged all of Carnage's projectiles, picking three out of the air, charging them with chi, and flinging them back, many times more deadlier than when they were propelled toward him. "What the hell?" Fist yelled into his comm. "Where'd Carnage come from?"

At the same time, Fist was mulling over how to cure Gambit. He should be able to cure him without Gambit aging to death, seeing as how he had only been a vampire for a few minutes now.

Guest bigballerju

Cyclops shook his head in disbelief at how powerful Frost was. Cyclops ran up to Colossus while Frost was distracted as he checked on his friend and fellow X-Man.

" Colossus how bad is it? I swear Frost will pay with his life."

Cyclops turned and looked to Frost as this time he blasted a more powerful optic blast aimed at Frost who was running toward the Captain. Cyclops at the same time pressed a button on his comlink as he spoke to Fury.

" Fury please tell me you have your men working on getting us intel on Frost's power upgrade. This is a serious problem. Their must be someone or something else in play here we don't know about."

(Something I discussed with Nova. Tis why Gambit got mobbed. :) Or if you mean how HE got here-Just got off a recent kill and was making his way from rooftop to rooftop-saw the vampire horde tearing gambit a new one and so.)

Seeing the projectiles being flung back at him, Carnage quickly morphed his right hand into an axe to block the incoming projectiles. "Aw is that all you got? Because, I had a real original death planned for you...",

Frost was so close to the cap'n he was about to reach out and-- Blam!

Frost was sent aside by yet another optic beam. Scowling Frost fired several balls of fire in return before turning back and doing the same to the Brit.

Guest MarvelFan15

The Captain blinked, hues of red fading from his eyes. Turning, he saw Frost launch of volley of flaming projectiles his way. With the fine tuned balance of superhuman coordination and practice, Brian Braddock leaped skyward, out of the path of the ball of flame that had previously been dead set on incinerating him.

He arched his path, coming into a dive, sword pointed straight for the heart of the Blood God.

Frost glanced up, a chuckle escaping from his blood red lips. "You really make it too easy. Dodge this one." Frost says before launching another blast of flames towards the diving British superhuman.

Guest force_echo

OOC: But we're on a plane...

Iron Fist was surprised at the monster blocking the projectiles that should went straight through him. "Not all I got. I just don't have any time to fight you." With that, Iron Fist would advance towards Gambit, preparing to heal him.

He looked up to Cyclops then back to his arm... the very beginning that extended down to past the elbow was gone, a stump left in it's place with the end partially made of the wood material Frost had transmuted - "Bad.", he said nonchalantly whilst grunting in pain as he'd make an effort to get up, working past the pain...

Guest bigballerju

Cyclops threw himself to the side as the fireballs came blazing toward him. The fireballs passed him as Cyclops grew angry. " Okay enough of this asshole already." Cyclops got up and moved forward toward Frost this time he once again fired another optic blast toward Frost increasing the power.

Guest MarvelFan15

Frost glanced up, a chuckle escaping from his blood red lips. "You really make it too easy. Dodge this one." Frost says before launching another blast of flames towards the diving British superhuman.

The flames consume Braddock, engulfing him in the fashion of a cyclone. The flames heat to an increased flare that blinds the surrounding participants of the battle...

Frost smiles...and then his jaw drops. The Britain made it through unimpeded, Excalibur white-hot, coaxed to incandescence by holy magicks of healing and protection. The Captain smiles to himself, morphine his force field back onto the contours of his body from the dome he'd created to bat the flames away.

Frost dodged the strike, but the Captain rolled with the fall, launched forward with Excalibur, the sword brought to bear upon the nefarious Blood God.

Ghost Rider had taken Frost's pyrokinesis blast head-on. The flames did no damage to him whatsoever, but the concussive force of the blast did serve to knock him back away from Frost and into a horde of vampires. It was at this point, however, that the Rider's infernal motorcycle smashed through a nearby wall, ramming through the vampires to get to its controller, killing some and throwing others aside like children.

Mounting his vehicle, he began to ride away in Frost's direction, but changed course when he sensed a more immediate evil... Carnage. Riding towards the mass murderer at breakneck speeds, Ghost Rider swung his chain in an overhead arc before cracking it at Carnage like a whip. If successful, it would wrap tightly around the symbiote's neck, the hellfire burning like no other flame could, and Carnage would be yanked from his feet and pulled away by the motorcycle, dragging behind the vehicle as the Ghost Rider rode...

"Uh-oh." Frost muttered, having heard tales of this holy sword. "This might be trouble." he said preparing to...blam!

Yet another of the infernal optic blasts of the mutant. Frost was launched off his feet, landing roughly. Snarling, he leaped up with anger, using his super speed to close the distance between the vampire and the mutant. Once within range, he goes to grab Cyclops by the throat, hit him with a few super fast kidney punches and throw him at the Brit.

Disappearing as the battle began, Warpath had taken to stalking Frost. He had crept up on top of a nearby building. As Frost battled furiously with his teammates, Warpath unsheathed his knives. Next he leaped off the top of the building and sailed down knives in hand to strike Frost with a devastating blow. The knives where aimed to tear through Frost's back.

Again Frost ignores the stupid beam of light attack, being a Daywalker now and all. -.-

Frost turned at the sound of a new opponent...only to be impaled by a pair of knives. He chuckles. "Really?" he remarks before grabbing the wrists of the attacker and throwing him aside. Ripping out the knives, he let himself heal. Glancing around, noticing between the superhumans and the British soldiers, his vamps were all but done. Deciding to make a tactical retreat, he released a giant wave of flames at everyone surrounding him, using that and the smoke to cover his super speed escape. He got away cleanly, leaving the superhumans and the soldiers to collect their dead and wounded.

Warpath picked him self up off the rooftop. Walking across the roof to pick up his knives he vented to the team. "Well that proved we are totally unprepared. I say we go back and make Fury tell us exactly what we are up against here. Vampires are one thing but that was some heavy duty stuff Frost pulled off."

Guest bigballerju

Cyclops laid on the ground in pain as he held his stomach. It felt like he had been punched by the Hulk. Cyclops slowly got up as before he could recover a wall of flame came toward him. Cyclops jumped back to avoid the flames but his suit still got burned a bit as he fell on the ground rolling to take the flames out. Cyclops got to one knee and took a sigh of relief. Cyclops looked to Britain who he had landed on.

" Britain you alright? It felt like I got hit by the Hulk. That's not a good thing to have a vampire God that powerful running around."

Hmm...seems Frost is immune to the sun. I'll have to talk to Fury about that. Guess I will take the other monster.

Coulson rises out of the ground by Carnage and slams a diamond-hard fist in his face.

"in that case, lets help Colossus and break up Carnage and Vision. We need a better plan than just attack, cause that didnt seem to work. So, what ideas do you have?"